/// INTERACTIONS

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
kassidy.exe

Helloooo, brief lil post and sorry in advance that I won’t get the wording exactly correct, I was caught off guard with this so I’m a lil frazzled-

I got a call. No caller ID. I answered and a woman (the woman in black I’m assuming?) was singing “I Will Always Love You” I’m PRETTY sure (again, I was frazzled) and mentioned how it was such a good song.

I laughed and replied with “oh yeah?”

Then she said “But that is what simpletons would say right?”

I responded with “Well, no. I think that just means you have great music taste!”

She paused before laughing, going on to say “Well, good luck tomorrow with your finaaaals, Kassidy finale karaoke on Monday!”

I was in the middle of saying Thank you before she hung up. 💀 They really aren’t done with me yet it seems.
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
haleywilde

I'm obsessed with the fact that your karaoke tournament has become a storyline point
merely someone at the edge.
kassidy.exe

haleywilde wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:34 pm I'm obsessed with the fact that your karaoke tournament has become a storyline point

Same LOL and I don’t think they are ever gonna let it down- it is quite ridiculous in the grand scheme of things. Exiled Karaoke Night in KC when? I wonder what Dan would sing.
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
haleywilde

kassidy.exe wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:42 pm
haleywilde wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:34 pm I'm obsessed with the fact that your karaoke tournament has become a storyline point

Exiled Karaoke Night in KC when?
omg absolutely! add it to the list of things we need to do during the kc trip lol
merely someone at the edge.
Whoischelsea

kassidy.exe wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:32 pm Helloooo, brief lil post and sorry in advance that I won’t get the wording exactly correct, I was caught off guard with this so I’m a lil frazzled-

I got a call. No caller ID. I answered and a woman (the woman in black I’m assuming?) was singing “I Will Always Love You” I’m PRETTY sure (again, I was frazzled) and mentioned how it was such a good song.

I laughed and replied with “oh yeah?”

Then she said “But that is what simpletons would say right?”

I responded with “Well, no. I think that just means you have great music taste!”

She paused before laughing, going on to say “Well, good luck tomorrow with your finaaaals, Kassidy finale karaoke on Monday!”

I was in the middle of saying Thank you before she hung up. 💀 They really aren’t done with me yet it seems.
Are you going to invite them to your finals??
I figured out how to edit this
Caboose04

I can say I was contacted but, unfortunately I cannot elaborate any further. Am I the 2nd Non-KC local?
Whoischelsea

Caboose04 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:40 pm I can say I was contacted but, unfortunately I cannot elaborate any further. Am I the 2nd Non-KC local?
I think so! I believe Blondie was the first non KC person contacted.
KAYLYN

My husband and I were messaged and told to be at social at 7. :00 that we could either sit in our chairs and do nothing and be nothing or we can investigate something that may happen. We waited and of course paid attention to almost everything and everybody. We saw the camera crew across the street and of course didn't know if this was something that was part of it that we should get up and go look. Even though we were told that it would be at the social. Of course we wanted to make sure so we get up go over there and it's kassidy and them campaigning for votes. So we head back over to social and we have a seat and that's when we noticed Dan sitting at the bar agitated with his headphones. So we go and have a seat next to him. My husband asks him if everything's okay. He whispers in his ear and walks off tells us not to follow him. We follow him. We lose him at first but then we head downstairs and we see him and and Darren arguing they immediately stop look at us and Dan walks off. We follow Dan to this dark room and he gives me the headphones. It tells me to listen but not to let Darren see us. Something about kids on there and Barney and not to trust nobody. He tells me to flip it over but it's the same thing. Then proceeds to tell me to hurry up and give it back and he walks off. Then we follow Dan back upstairs and he just shakes his head. No at us. We head back downstairs and Darren is still talking on the phone he seems pretty upset saying that they're upstairs. They haven't left yet. He's got a backpack on and there's something in it. A Blue book and some playing cards. The playing cards fall from his backpack. Nothing special on them. We grab them and look them over. All this is very confusing. We still not sure what we're supposed to be doing, but we fully still try to investigate what we see in front of us. Darren walks up the steps he pauses at the top of the steps. We kind of wait because again we don't know where we should go from here. We continue to follow him as he's still on the phone he stops at his car and tells us somebody wants to talk to us. My husband takes the phone and could barely hear anybody on the other side of the line, but they were cackling at him. And then he hands the phone to me and they hang up. We kept being told this doesn't end well. You want no part of this. Darren gets in his car and drives off. Then we see Dan getting his Jeep and speeds off. We are left clueless as to what we are doing here. I think maybe we witnessed Dan getting fired or she would say exiled. All's I know is Dan was really upset. Darren didn't like us in the room. When I tell you we investigated and watched everybody because we weren't for sure what to expect. I mean it.
Lexthewolf

Red string brigade here. Have some questions!

1. Did the laugh sound male or female? If female, and like this: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9G36vXRmZV/, we have a name for her, "Lamia".
2. Could you hear who he was talking to? or no?
3. Who were you messaged by? The ExiledKC account? a random number? Something else?

The narrative is told through participant interactions.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
opulens
Site Admin

Kaymart wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:26 am He ... walks off and tells us not to follow him. We follow him.
Because that's how that works.

I ... suppose?

We welcome our brave, curious, non-compliant new KC friends to the forum.

Blessings.
blondie

I feel like some of us have “rules” we try to follow… but this is different. I am slowly learning that, Lamia told me as much, but it’s a hard habit to break…
93: Love is the law, love under will.
opulens
Site Admin

blondie wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:19 am I feel like some of us have “rules” we try to follow…

WOMAN IN UK OFFENDED BY AMERICA'S LACK OF MANNERS AND DECORUM
KAYLYN

Lexthewolf wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:21 am Red string brigade here. Have some questions!

1. Did the laugh sound male or female? If female, and like this: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9G36vXRmZV/, we have a name for her, "Lamia".
2. Could you hear who he was talking to? or no?
3. Who were you messaged by? The ExiledKC account? a random number? Something else?

The narrative is told through participant interactions.
Ill let my husband answer some of his interactions, as he is very much apart of this as I.

I could not hear, when he gave me the phone they hung up. Exciledkc messaged me. They asked for my number so I am not so patiently waiting for them to call me. They seem to like to keep me waiting....which they know I'm not fond of.
PiaPol

On 7/12/24 I received a message back from the Exiled account. An invitation to meet at Social Waldo.

I was asked if any of the participants stood out to me. I said Kassidy did (“the karaoke girl!”) and they let me know that Kassidy needed my help. To keep an eye out for her. She would have no idea anyone might be waiting for her.

While waiting for Kassidy, Exiled went live. First location of the night.

Shortly after, Exiled went live again. I could see them across the street with a black Cadillac. I told myself it was an exercise in patience and waited at Social, hoping I wasn’t missing anything by staying put.

Exiled went live a third time.. only this time I saw Dan entering Social. Distraught, upset. Sat at the bar with headphones on and a tape player. He ordered a shot. He seemed distraught. He kept putting his hand on his face and seemed really upset. DLB sat next to him. I waited a few moments but could not hold back any longer.

I approached Dan and DLB. DLB tapped Dan’s shoulder to alert him of my presence and backed away to a table. He seemed… agitated at best.

I asked Dan if I could help him. “No.”

“What are you listening to?” I prodded. He pointed to the cassette player. He really didn’t seem like he wanted to talk.

“Can I have a listen?” He reluctantly handed me the headphones. I couldn’t hear much but it almost sounded like two audios being played at once. Music and narration/talking. It was so loud in Social and even standing right next to Dan I could hardly make out what he said next. He took the headphones back and warned me that I didn’t want to get involved. Stay away.

Cameras arrived as well as our participants (soon to be exiled?) Matt made a beeline towards me, handing me a flyer and asking if I was here for Exiled. I happily told him I was and I was here for Kassidy.

Matt has a great recap of our encounter and the whole evening you can check out as well. So I won’t go too deep into that.

I made my way across the room to talk to Kassidy. She needed my help! I introduced myself and told her I was here to help. Kassidy gave me a stack of her flyers and I helped her campaign for votes around the bar.

I encountered someone who was working out across the street (he did post to Instagram and was reposted by Exiled) so it seems there was some organic interaction and not just folks who received a message beforehand.

I snapped a few photos of Dan after noticing a tattoo on his arm… it seems to match the photo on DLB instagram post about Exiled (with the chalkboard.)

I tried to be as detailed as possible when writing this, but I was just so excited to be there I’m afraid I probably missed a lot of things.
IMG_1950_11zon.jpeg
IMG_1949_11zon.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wanda102

PiaPol wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:23 pmH

I snapped a few photos of Dan after noticing a tattoo on his arm… it seems to match the photo on DLB instagram post about Exiled (with the chalkboard.)

I tried to be as detailed as possible when writing this, but I was just so excited to be there I’m afraid I probably missed a lot of things. IMG_1950_11zon.jpegIMG_1949_11zon.jpeg
“ The Fibonacci sequence is an aspect of Sacred Geometry, a geometric symbol that resonates across nature and through various spiritual traditions around the world. defined as a spiral, or a series of spirals. You can find examples of the Fibonacci sequence throughout nature in many plants, within our own body structures and DNA, as well as in the universe.”

That’s absolutely a Fibonacci spiral on his arm. Sacred Alchemy…arcane mysteries. What’s going on here? It’s a little tough to see but it looks drawn on to me…is it a protection marker of some kind? Or for control?
IMG_9019.jpeg
From Freemasons: “ Understanding these geometric patterns allows the adept to tap into the vibrational resonance of the cosmos. By aligning with these harmonics, one can influence and manipulate energy in accordance with the natural order.
… Symbols act as gateways to higher realms of consciousness and energy. They serve to attune the individual with archetypal energies and ancient wisdom, allowing the Mason to wield these energies in a precise and potent manner.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Whoischelsea

Wanda102 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:29 pm
“ The Fibonacci sequence is an aspect of Sacred Geometry, a geometric symbol that resonates across nature and through various spiritual traditions around the world. defined as a spiral, or a series of spirals. You can find examples of the Fibonacci sequence throughout nature in many plants, within our own body structures and DNA, as well as in the universe.”
It looks like the golden triangle is also included on the tattoo? Is this the same?
Lexthewolf

would like to mention: the sine of 666 is the golden ratio.

and 666 in numerology means... "to refocus.... to pay attention..."
I'm intrigued to see what comes next, though I am a little worried for Casey/Pink sox
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
someguyinKC

Lexthewolf wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:22 am would like to mention: the sine of 666 is the golden ratio.

and 666 in numerology means... "to refocus.... to pay attention..."
The video we were shown with the rules had a heavy emphasis on paying attention to detail.
got milk?
KAYLYN

Received a phone call from Dan wanting to ask a few questions. It was a private number. Asked me If I was handed a loaded gun and asked to put old dog down, what would be my last thought before pulling the trigger?
What was the name of the dog?
How I felt about cottage cheese?
lazysmartperson

Kaymart wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:38 pm Received a phone call from Dan wanting to ask a few questions. It was a private number. Asked me If I was handed a loaded gun and asked to put old dog down, what would be my last thought before pulling the trigger?
What was the name of the dog?
How I felt about cottage cheese?
how did he sound? was he perhaps just recently handed a gun?
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist