Leaked messages 7/13.

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
3ndl3ss_d3votion

Hello. I messaged Pink Socks on an alternate instagram account a few hours ago. He responded.

As for myself? I can't reveal my identity for reasons (participant plans), but rest assured I walk among you. I am a participant observing on the outskirts.

https://imgur.com/a/OTgrWBZ

It's an album.
Lexthewolf

to whom? from whom?

Likely from Pink Socks to Dan?

Whoever's talking... doesn't seem too happy about the situation.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
Wanda102

This looks like a chat between two members of whatever group we’ve seen Lamia representing. Lamia may well be the “she” in the screenshots as well.

Seems like this is an old, seasoned cabal of sorts. Some takeaways:

The fuck is the Wheel?

They chose a location and a method: Kansas City - which drew ire from our messengers here as a ridiculous choice, and Alch/Alchemy/Arcane Mysteries as a method, deemed more ridiculous by our friends given the location.

These people in the messages seem wealthy and elite, wagering ONE of their watches for a terrible method choice, spread on opposite sides of the world. This group has been here a long time. So what do their powers that be see in Kansas City worth attending to?
Brianamatopoeia

I'm so confused about the "keep in touch" line at the end. Who said that? Cuz they literally said not to contact them anymore, so it wouldn't be you, I presume.
It has the juice.
Lexthewolf

Someone
watching from afar
who was devoted to the cause.
Someone who
couldn't help themselves
and chose
to find action.
Caboose04

Lexthewolf wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:38 pm to whom? from whom?

Likely from Pink Socks to Dan?

Whoever's talking... doesn't seem too happy about the situation.
It doesn't sound like from Pink Socks to Dan. Not sure how "Pink Socks" obtained the pictures looked cropped too.

One definitely sounds like they are not in KS. They were flying somewhere. Couldn't have been to KS since they found out the location together and said they are out. So not getting involved with the "Dumpster fire". Doesn't show timestamps so cant tell how long ago the messages were or over what period of time.
3ndl3ss_d3votion

Mayhaps between Creators...?
"...would rather get a real job than whatever dumpster fire this turns into."

They're very obviously working on the haunt. They very obviously sound panicked.

I empathize with them. They're panicking because things are most certainly not going according to principle.
Caboose04

3ndl3ss_d3votion wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:36 pm Mayhaps between Creators...?
"...would rather get a real job than whatever dumpster fire this turns into."

They're very obviously working on the haunt. They very obviously sound panicked.

I empathize with them. They're panicking because things are most certainly not going according to principle.
I wouldnt say they are working on the "Haunt" I sounds like something more ritualistic. They have a "Master of Ceremonies" that announces where they preform in different places and methods all over the world. They said there were hoping somewhere like Rome or even Switzerland.
3ndl3ss_d3votion

I didn't quite see that, good eyes.

May it be that the cameras/photographs etc aren't for promotion? They're there so the other members can watch?
Brianamatopoeia

Wanda102 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:50 pm
The fuck is the Wheel?

They chose a location and a method: Kansas City - which drew ire from our messengers here as a ridiculous choice, and Alch/Alchemy/Arcane Mysteries as a method, deemed more ridiculous by our friends given the location.
What if it's literally a wheel, like they put locations on it and spin it and whenever it lands is where they go, and what method they us? Keep it sorta random.
It has the juice.
iambalrog

They don’t say who the messages are between do they?
But looks like they do different locations around the globe, waiting for Lamia to select them. It doesn’t really sound like they have evil plans for where they go to does it? And yes, rich.
Blood runs deep.
blondie

Just to add a bit more context/confusion to the mix…

So I had been keeping an eye on the IG interactions of a particular account that I suspected was “Pink Socks” (in the reels featuring Cammie and Matt’s visit to the woods, we see three Exiled staff members that we nicknamed Pink Socks, Red Laces, and Backpack). I was wary about contacting them because I didn’t know how much of a part they have to play in this.

Then I saw them comment on one of the Three in Three reels, the Poor Puppet one when Dan appears on screen: STAY AWAY FROM THEM. So I decided to shoot them a cheeky IG DM.

I went to bed last night pondering what to do with this. As per their request, I was going to leave it at that unless they reached out again. I didn’t want to hide anything from anyone, and I did share it in the discord (I never revealed their IG handle but others clearly followed the same trail I did). But at the same time, I didn’t want to share publicly on here and put Pink Socks in even more danger. Especially for something which, to me at least, wasn’t that shocking.

But I guess Pink Socks has been put in the firing line now… what should probably have been left alone was not, and hey, we got some info out of it. But at what cost?
93: Love is the law, love under will.
cd3vane

3ndl3ss_d3votion wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:32 am They're there so the other members can watch?
I actually had this thought Friday night when I saw a bit of the reel from the livestream but was at a wedding so did not have time to go to the forum with it. It reminded me of several movies and TV shows like Squid Games or Nerve where there are some kind of competition happening being streamed to some elites that just bet on the game and watch for sport. Now we have confirmation that there are people watching around the world and some sort of Master of Ceremonies, and from the looks of it they have done whatever this is in many locations and KC is just another one.

On another note the final message stuck out to me "are you watching this? All pretending to be excited" I assumed they were talking about the livestreams from Friday night and if so who was pretending to be excited? Could this imply that our KC friends know a bit more than they are letting on and are playing some sort of role in these videos/livestreams for the rest of the group?
Screaming into the void
Whoischelsea

cd3vane wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:35 am
3ndl3ss_d3votion wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:32 am They're there so the other members can watch?
I actually had this thought Friday night when I saw a bit of the reel from the livestream but was at a wedding so did not have time to go to the forum with it. It reminded me of several movies and TV shows like Squid Games or Nerve where there are some kind of competition happening being streamed to some elites that just bet on the game and watch for sport. Now we have confirmation that there are people watching around the world and some sort of Master of Ceremonies, and from the looks of it they have done whatever this is in many locations and KC is just another one.

On another note the final message stuck out to me "are you watching this? All pretending to be excited" I assumed they were talking about the livestreams from Friday night and if so who was pretending to be excited? Could this imply that our KC friends know a bit more than they are letting on and are playing some sort of role in these videos/livestreams for the rest of the group?
Hmm, I like the conection between the shows and competitions happening. It almost seems that they are trialing people to see who is fit to join them. Searching for the most devoted and those willing to do everything they can to serve. I am not very brushed up on arcane magic and those religions but something I want to look into more if there are more connections with competitions.
I figured out how to edit this
Whoischelsea

blondie wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:18 am Just to add a bit more context/confusion to the mix…

So I had been keeping an eye on the IG interactions of a particular account that I suspected was “Pink Socks” (in the reels featuring Cammie and Matt’s visit to the woods, we see three Exiled staff members that we nicknamed Pink Socks, Red Laces, and Backpack). I was wary about contacting them because I didn’t know how much of a part they have to play in this.

Then I saw them comment on one of the Three in Three reels, the Poor Puppet one when Dan appears on screen: STAY AWAY FROM THEM. So I decided to shoot them a cheeky IG DM.

I went to bed last night pondering what to do with this. As per their request, I was going to leave it at that unless they reached out again. I didn’t want to hide anything from anyone, and I did share it in the discord (I never revealed their IG handle but others clearly followed the same trail I did). But at the same time, I didn’t want to share publicly on here and put Pink Socks in even more danger. Especially for something which, to me at least, wasn’t that shocking.

But I guess Pink Socks has been put in the firing line now… what should probably have been left alone was not, and hey, we got some info out of it. But at what cost?
So Pink socks must be afiliated or on the inside in someway if they had acess to your files right?? I am worried for them if they are on the inside and are going against those who are working for exiled. If they find out their identity and going against them, this can't be good???
I figured out how to edit this
PiaPol

cd3vane wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:35 am

I can’t help but feel similarly. When I was there on Friday the camera persons did not feel like they were making a documentary or event content for the Exiled account… why haven’t they posted any of that footage?

And the comment on instagram about “2 more buy ins”

Bright blessings, anyone?
IMG_1984.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blondie

PiaPol wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:19 pm And the comment on instagram about “2 more buy ins”

Bright blessings, anyone?

IMG_1984.jpeg
“In poker and gaming, "buying in" is the process of entering a tournament that requires an up-front payment. The size of the payment, otherwise known as the "buy in", determines the total winning prize pool and also contains a fee, otherwise known as the rake, that is paid to the house.”

Are they betting on a result? Feels like it has to be more than the result of the vote… some bigger outcome…

And who exactly is on their way? 😬
93: Love is the law, love under will.
Lexthewolf

blondie wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:24 pm “In poker and gaming, "buying in" is the process of entering a tournament that requires an up-front payment. The size of the payment, otherwise known as the "buy in", determines the total winning prize pool and also contains a fee, otherwise known as the rake, that is paid to the house.”

Are they betting on a result? Feels like it has to be more than the result of the vote… some bigger outcome…

And who exactly is on their way? 😬
In some of my leaked messages they mentioned a circle.

In sports betting, a circle game is "a game for which the betting limits are lowered, usually because of injuries and/or weather"

Didn't someone mention something about pain in another thread???
opulens
Site Admin

PiaPol wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:19 pm I can’t help but feel similarly. When I was there on Friday the camera persons did not feel like they were making a documentary or event content for the Exiled account… why haven’t they posted any of that footage?
Perfection can sometimes take time. Or they want you to wait.
lazysmartperson

one chat discusses location determined by a wheel to the disappointment of both. the other chat discusses method which is announced as ALCH, again to the disappointment of both. so whatever these international watchers/complainers are up to, it's different every year. so why all the production? what does it all serve?
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist