Instagram Reel 7/15 - CONTEST AND COTTAGE CHEESE

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
cd3vane

New real was posted https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9dvFJXJ ... lxemNiMA== showing the 3 participants at the 3 locations from Friday night. Also, heavy emphasis on dairy with one of the drivers eating cottage cheese and drinking milk. We have already found that snakes can't digest dairy which is certainly important.
Screaming into the void
haleywilde

Before I drop mad biblical dairy facts on you, I must include that the first thing I noticed (after the cottage cheese Tupperware of course) was the end card "WE SEEK DISCIPLES WHO WILL SPREAD OUR GOSPELL," where gospel is misspelled.

I have been assured by opie that the person responsible for the mispelling has been let go.
IMG_7792.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
merely someone at the edge.
haleywilde

Ok- now, as promised, 100 bible verses about dairy:

https://www.openbible.info/topics/dairy
cd3vane

That's an L is comedic gold.

Blessings
Screaming into the void
haleywilde

Real talk, do we think the dairy + strange music choices is the result of more initiation/hazing OR are these motherfuckers just really, really weird?
Lexthewolf

“We seek disciples to spread our gospell.” I feel like this is important. Maybe all the misspelled letters make a sentence?

Cheese is 6 letters. 666 means “refocus, pay attention.”

If they’re looking for devoted disciples to spread their gospel… how do they recruit their disciples?
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
haleywilde

Lexthewolf wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:43 pm “We seek disciples to spread our gospell.” I feel like this is important. Maybe all the misspelled letters make a sentence?
Maybe I'm naive, but I kind of think the opulens reaching out to me about the misspelling might indicate that it really was just an accident? Can't be sure though of course.
If they’re looking for devoted disciples to spread their gospel… how do they recruit their disciples?
Looks like guerrilla tactics in local bars is their recruitment method so far
Brianamatopoeia

Lexthewolf wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:43 pm “We seek disciples to spread our gospell.” I feel like this is important. Maybe all the misspelled letters make a sentence?

Cheese is 6 letters. 666 means “refocus, pay attention.”

I don't mean to be rude, but I feel the need to point out you're looking for Mandelbrot patterns in this literal cheese.
It has the juice.
Brianamatopoeia

haleywilde wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:45 pm
Maybe I'm naive, but I kind of think the opulens reaching out to me about the misspelling might indicate that it really was just an accident? Can't be sure though of course.
Looks like guerrilla tactics in local bars is their recruitment method so far
If it was a mistake, it's my favorite one because they misspelled "gospel" to include the word "spell"
It has the juice.
opulens
Site Admin

Brianamatopoeia wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:53 pm I don't mean to be rude, but I feel the need to point out you're looking for Mandelbrot patterns in this literal cheese.
Foreshadowing done right.
someguyinKC

So the question was asked previously if what I thought was German music could have been Greek.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? He definitely looks more Greek than German to me.
got milk?
Brianamatopoeia

someguyinKC wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:20 pm So the question was asked previously if what I thought was German music could have been Greek.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? He definitely looks more Greek than German to me.
I believe it's yodeling, from Switzerland or Austria. Often performed in folk music. Unless you're referring to music not in the video.
It has the juice.
Caboose04

This is the music in the video.

https://youtu.be/zxHelCzB1QI?feature=shared

Not sure it's relevance.
blondie

Brianamatopoeia wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:54 pm If it was a mistake, it's my favorite one because they misspelled "gospel" to include the word "spell"
Resident word nerd checking in for duty.
Even if it was mistake it’s still interesting.

So the word gospel comes from Old English, “godspell”:
“god” = good
“spell”= news or story

So the seemingly errant L wasn’t totally erroneous. Not worth losing a job over anyway.
93: Love is the law, love under will.
opulens
Site Admin

blondie wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:53 am Not worth losing a job over anyway.
That's a matter of opinion.
blondie

opulens wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:03 pm
blondie wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:53 am Not worth losing a job over anyway.
That's a matter of opinion.
Interesting that I get made fun of for thinking it’s important to follow rules and yet you think it’s ok for someone to get fired over a spelling mistake… double standards?
opulens
Site Admin

blondie wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:57 pm Interesting that I get made fun of for thinking it’s important to follow rules and yet you think it’s ok for someone to get fired over a spelling mistake… double standards?
I did not express my own opinion on this matter.

Blessings.
blondie

opulens wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:15 pm
blondie wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:57 pm Interesting that I get made fun of for thinking it’s important to follow rules and yet you think it’s ok for someone to get fired over a spelling mistake… double standards?
I did not express my own opinion on this matter.

Blessings.
Noted… told you it was interesting 😜