Speculation - the impending arrival of birthboughtbright

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
blondie

Screenshot_20240713_100637_Instagram.jpeg
Whoever they are… they are on their way
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
93: Love is the law, love under will.
blondie

One thought is that it is someone coming to oversee the vote and resulting prize… but this seems a little… small…

Or is this someone pulling the strings? Could it be… 111?
cd3vane

Don't think I posted this anywhere else so birthboughtbright could refer to different kinds of blessings.
Bright - we've seen here on the forums. Brightest blessings to you opie
Bought - Could be what they are refering to with the two buy ins. Also we've seen a generous donation receive blessings.
Birth - maybe some of the higher ups were born into it and have birth blessings

In my opinion bright blessings might be a higher form since they were earned in some way "refer friends > receive blessings" but there's typically more than one way to success
Screaming into the void
someguyinKC

Recall that the difference between blessings and bright blessings, according to opulens, is illumination.
got milk?
cd3vane

Another thing just popped into my head maybe it is just some member of whatever organization we are dealing with and it has a sort of pyramid scheme structure get X people to buy in move on to the next phase of initiation. Maybe with these 2 more buy ins they were able to make some pre arranged deposit and are on their way to claim whatever blessings or next steps await them.
Screaming into the void
Caboose04

cd3vane wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:32 pm Don't think I posted this anywhere else so birthboughtbright could refer to different kinds of blessings.
Bright - we've seen here on the forums. Brightest blessings to you opie
Bought - Could be what they are refering to with the two buy ins. Also we've seen a generous donation receive blessings.
Birth - maybe some of the higher ups were born into it and have birth blessings

In my opinion bright blessings might be a higher form since they were earned in some way "refer friends > receive blessings" but there's typically more than one way to success
I don't believe the buy ins refer to the "generous donations" I believe it has to do with the leaked messages. The comment was made on the IG post of Dan being exiled. Meaning could be a potential "investor" or one of these "elites" as we are calling them from the texts. The main person in the test said they are "Out" meaning they are not joining so this "birthboughtbright" sounds like they liked what they saw and they are in and on their way. Also in reference to the lowercase lettering from prior conversation their username is also all lowercase.
blondie

So I heard on the grapevine that someone may have just arrived in the Midwest… excited to see who
blondie

More arrivals… 🤔
mart

blondie wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:42 pm So I heard on the grapevine that someone may have just arrived in the Midwest… excited to see who
Forgive me, but what grapevine are you listening to?
opulens
Site Admin