PHASE TWO Instagram reel: 7/22/24

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
blondie

93: Love is the law, love under will.
Wanda102

The lyrics to the beautiful song in this post are from Opulens' post on forum:

"I am merely someone at the edge,
Gazing through the haze of a world I do not know,
Into eyes of strangers I will never see again,
Smiling as they pass, and wondering where they go.

I'm one of those people at the edge,
Drifting through the hours of a life you'd never choose,
Laughing at a crucible I set up for myself,
Burning midnight oil like sleep's an option I refuse.

I am just a person at the edge,
Standing by an animal that's finally at peace,
Resting for a moment in the warmth of what we did,
Hoping that it mattered in the eyes of those we lost.

We are all just lurking on the edge,
Peering over balconies at magic down beneath,
Sharing precious seconds of the finite lives we lead,
Crying as we pass, and wondering where we'll meet."
blondie

Good spot my love

Original post here
blondie

Caption is:

“We know you’re watching, we’re awaiting your arrival - It’s time to take back what was stolen from you.”

Yet the story yesterday said “we have all arrived”…
iambalrog

So does that mean one of the followers is who they are waiting for?
*proceeds to follow EVERYONE
Blood runs deep.
Wanda102

blondie wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:30 pm Caption is:

“We know you’re watching, we’re awaiting your arrival - It’s time to take back what was stolen from you.”

Yet the story yesterday said “we have all arrived”…

Based on the “we have all arrived” from yesterday then, are we thinking the “you” mentioned today refers to people like us collectively? Or could it alternately be a larger presence…something/someone to be summoned perhaps, that they’re waiting on to emerge and reclaim what’s theirs? I’m leaning a bit towards the latter based on the arcane things we’ve seen so far.
acidstads

Oh I definitely think they’re talking about us. It feels very directed at those of us who’ve been watching and getting involved inside/outside of Kansas City. The phase 2 feels like a statement they’re ready to bring more people into the fold.
UnseenPresence

I am curious about the picture.

It's a kid (a girl?) with what looks like probably a parental figure (or at least authority figure) next to them.

Is it just a stock photo?

If not, is that child what was stolen? Or innocence? Or joy (because that child doesn't look happy.)
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
opulens
Site Admin

UnseenPresence wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:48 pm Is it just a stock photo?
You bore me.

Everything belongs to us.
iambalrog

Opulens, I don’t belong to you.

You do excite me though.
Blood runs deep.
someguyinKC

Not a stock photo. I believe this is the same girl in the post with the chalkboard https://www.exiledkc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=268#p268.

Still not sure what it means though...
Last edited by someguyinKC on Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
got milk?
UnseenPresence

opulens wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:49 pm
You bore me.

Everything belongs to us.
Noted on both counts. My apologies for offending you and all that you own.
opulens
Site Admin

UnseenPresence wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:00 pm Noted on both counts. My apologies for offending you and all that you own.
Stage for us a photo that we may own.

Imbue it with the quality and depth of meaning we demand.

You have 6 hours.

Blessings.
Candleking

Phase 2 sounds exciting! Can’t wait to watch it unfold!
Timsmyname

Does Phase 2 involve offering tax advice to a friend? Asking for a friend.
UnseenPresence

opulens wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:04 pm
Stage for us a photo that we may own.

You have 6 hours.

Blessings.
As you command.
Whoischelsea

What is Phase two?? The "we are ready to meet you" part seems a bit like they will be moving forward in learning who is willing (and ready) to serve? Or that final plans are in motion? I am also curious about how many phases there are. Is it three like a final boss?
I figured out how to edit this
MacbethinaBathtub

I do think that the collective interpretation of "you," is correct, and it's an exciting development. So much of the rhetoric has been about what we can do for them, and what horrors will befall us should we be foolish enough to press on. But this suggests a transgression already committed by someone else that we aren't aware of, at least not consciously, and one that Exiled is potentially offering to help make right. Make whole. What have *they* stolen from us? Our connection to magick and the natural world? Our collective history and individual freedom? The ever-shrinking mass of the Cadbury Cream Egg? Is Crooked Rose Woods offering us a path back to what we lost? The power to take it back? Maybe being deleted, being Exiled, will be the best thing that ever happened to us. Maybe we'll finally meet ourselves.
"The bold attempt alone demands applause."
blondie

MacbethinaBathtub wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:30 pm I do think that the collective interpretation of "you," is correct, and it's an exciting development. So much of the rhetoric has been about what we can do for them, and what horrors will befall us should we be foolish enough to press on. But this suggests a transgression already committed by someone else that we aren't aware of, at least not consciously, and one that Exiled is potentially offering to help make right. Make whole. What have *they* stolen from us? Our connection to magick and the natural world? Our collective history and individual freedom? The ever-shrinking mass of the Cadbury Cream Egg? Is Crooked Rose Woods offering us a path back to what we lost? The power to take it back? Maybe being deleted, being Exiled, will be the best thing that ever happened to us. Maybe we'll finally meet ourselves.
Maybe Exiled the haunt was stolen from Dan and the people of KC by… Lamia and co? “Hollywood”? And this is a call to arms to take it back?
tori

I just got a call from a Nancy. Maybe last name Getsy. Missed it. Claimed to be asking if I needed tax relief help. We all get random debt calls { or is that just me?!?😂}so I was cagey and said “possibly” to continue convo as my kid was saying “ mom, hang up it’s a scam” I shushed him properly. She kept referencing over 5k “owed”. Then she transferred me to someone that could help. Line rang and another woman answered. She asked if I owed or had debt over 5k. Again, I replied “possibly”. She asked if I wasn’t sure why was I calling them for help. I said “I didn’t call. Someone called me”. She then told me to figure it out. I said “How?”. She basically told me to pull up my big girl pants and how did I get thru life so far. Good question lol 😂. Then she said “ I believe in you”. And, then hung up. Thoughts?