V a l i d a t i o n

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
opulens
Site Admin

Look to your left, and then your right. Look who’s here with you. Tell me who has a firm grasp of what’s going on.

No one. It’s almost like this causes anxiety and stress, and rash thoughts and actions. It’s almost like some of you forget how effective those entities are at this.

Does Campbell, even now, understand what she signed up for? Does Matt really think we’ve forgotten he exists?

Or, of the dozens of messages across multiple networks, the voices crying out to be seen, chosen, and recognized.

We see you. We recognize you all.

Time is a curse, distance a bind, yet we are here, far ahead of an October schedule, and with ample opportunity to play.

If you see us, if you stay alert, and if you stay active, everyone - EVERYONE - will have the chance to seek us, and explore whatever it is they choose to explore.

You have not seen everything we’ve done. Private missions, challenges and gifts have been issued. Information has been gleaned that you may never know.

FOMO is a lesson too. We cannot hope to know everything that happens in this world, but we’ll ensure any major step-stones are visible to you all, as we always have.

We reward the brave and the honest and the true. Sometimes we reward the scurrilous and determined and selfish.

We do not set limits or false walls. We do not hold your hand. We do not cater to the weak.

This is your life. This is your adventure. Play it as you will.

Blessings.
opulens
Site Admin

Did anyone see this? Or have you learned nothing, and are reacting in private?
cassidy

opulens wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:50 pm Did anyone see this? Or have you learned nothing, and are reacting in private?
Here’s the V A L I D A T I O N you ordered 🫡

(Joking, big fan of you Opulens, thanks for the reassurance)
biggest fan of dan the man
Caboose04

opulens wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:50 pm Did anyone see this? Or have you learned nothing, and are reacting in private?
I see and hear you. Loud and clear. The word will be spread!
Brianamatopoeia

opulens wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:29 pm Look to your left, and then your right. Look who’s here with you. Tell me who has a firm grasp of what’s going on.

No one. It’s almost like this causes anxiety and stress, and rash thoughts and actions. It’s almost like some of you forget how effective those entities are at this.

Does Campbell, even now, understand what she signed up for? Does Matt really think we’ve forgotten he exists?

Or, of the dozens of messages across multiple networks, the voices crying out to be seen, chosen, and recognized.

Time is a curse, distance a bind, yet we are here, far ahead of an October schedule, and with ample opportunity to play.

If you see us, if you stay alert, and if you stay active, everyone - EVERYONE - will have the chance to seek us, and explore whatever it is they choose to explore.

You have not seen everything we’ve done. Private missions, challenges and gifts have been issued. Information has been gleaned that you may never know.

FOMO is a lesson too. We cannot hope to know everything that happens in this world, but we’ll ensure any major step-stones are visible to you all, as we always have.

We reward the brave and the honest and the true. Sometimes we reward the scurrilous and determined and selfish.

We do not set limits or false walls. We do not hold your hand. We do not cater to the weak.

Blessings.
Heard! Not necessarily understood, but heard. Ready to get hurt. (Or hurt someone else? Idk) I'll take your hand down this winding, foggy path.
It has the juice.
blondie

I was making this:
IMG_3313.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
93: Love is the law, love under will.
Wanda102

I don’t think this would have the effect it has/will if we knew every step, every plan, every thread before it’s cut.

I’ve always felt seen and heard, even when it’s not direct. A constant should I’d never want to take off.

You can be part of a story without directly writing it - stories wouldn’t exist if not for their audience. This one is happening because of how we interact with it. What could be better and more terrifying than that?
acidstads

opulens wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:29 pm Look to your left, and then your right. Look who’s here with you. Tell me who has a firm grasp of what’s going on.

Blessings.
Heard loud and clear. The adventure continues.
mart

Thank you for your blessings and validation.
opulens
Site Admin

cassidy wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:54 pm
(Joking, big fan of you Opulens, thanks for the reassurance)
Lower case o, please.

Blessings.
cd3vane

Thank you for this clarification and validation we all look forward to whatever they/you all have in store for us. I think the lesson in FOMO is an important one for me because I've had to manage this with experiences like this in the past and not become too obsessed with seeing and knowing about everything there is as soon as possible. Ready to embrace the fact that we all know nothing!
Screaming into the void
lazysmartperson

Wanda102 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:58 pm I don’t think this would have the effect it has/will if we knew every step, every plan, every thread before it’s cut.

I’ve always felt seen and heard, even when it’s not direct. A constant should I’d never want to take off.

You can be part of a story without directly writing it - stories wouldn’t exist if not for their audience. This one is happening because of how we interact with it. What could be better and more terrifying than that?
well said, i stamp this [validated]
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist
haleywilde

Thanks for the validation, opie. Always appreciated.
merely someone at the edge.
opulens
Site Admin

Wanda102 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:58 pm I don’t think this would have the effect it has/will if we knew every step, every plan, every thread before it’s cut.

And you have affected events without knowing it, Cristen.

We appreciate your understanding and patience, and celebratory efforts. None of it goes unseen.

Blessings.
Timsmyname

Sitting on hands. moderating snark. You have an army of keyboard warriors awaiting your call.
cd3vane

I love this and this is exactly why I'm just happy to be here and be a small part of this.
Screaming into the void
SlightlyChard

Blessings.
You too are seen and heard. From channeling curiosity to ushering change, to providing levity and insight. You and your efforts are seen, heard and greatly appreciated. I'm already better having gotten involved. I've already faced some fears not put forth by anyone here. I've made changes toward my own betterment. Cut strings that bound me and people/things that no longer serve me. I have faced more days before sunrise than I have in years, eager to challenge my stagnant complacency. Many of those in great part to you, opulens. My daily efforts are my small way of thanking you (et al) from here. And there will be more.

Sincerest blessings
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
UnseenPresence

Sorry, lord and master. I have work, so cannot immediately respond. But I wholeheartedly appreciate knowing that I know nothing, that FOMO will be part of my life here as it often is elsewhere, and that nefarious missions and objectives have been sent out that will only lead to further harm.

Also, I call you master because I have not yet met whoever you report to. I do not assume who it is. I don't even assume you are not the leader, perhaps you are.

I know nothing. The first step to wisdom.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
TheLadyJ

<3

Timsmyname

We are being seen and heard, but what about all those behind the scenes? How many of them are trying to be heard and seen. We should let them know that they will have our ears and eyes if they need to get anything out in the world.