/// INTERACTIONS

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
UnseenPresence

Timsmyname wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 6:10 pm Is this the kind of food we should or shouldn't eat? Maybe it IS a trick.
All I know is if I ended up getting dragged to KC and videos, it would just be 12 hours of then trying to get me to eat/drink something and me going "Mm-mmm" the whole time.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
Timsmyname

So um. Darren just called. But all I heard was "My Mom... brrr brass". Then he hung up. Maybe Darren is a redcurve because his tech sucks.
haleywilde

Timsmyname wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 7:57 pm So um. Darren just called. But all I heard was "My Mom... brrr brass". Then he hung up. Maybe Darren is a redcurve because his tech sucks.
Tim... if you put Darren's mom in danger by mentioning her, you're fucked
merely someone at the edge.
Timsmyname

If Darren's mom can handle Darren for 45 years, she can handle whatever is happening in Kansas City today.
campbellstruts

Timsmyname wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 7:57 pm So um. Darren just called. But all I heard was "My Mom... brrr brass". Then he hung up. Maybe Darren is a redcurve because his tech sucks.
Darren’s mom has brass knuckles and will whoop your ass confirmed
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
UnseenPresence

Brrr brass? You absolutely must have heard that wrong, Tim. Or misheard or partially heard.

But dude. When you get a phone call that is just an old lady pleading for her life, you'll be in trouble and we all will know how dangerous this actually is.

Or he was just saying you were brash for mentioning her or trying to offer you a candleabras for your next mystery box.
haleywilde

UnseenPresence wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:25 pm
Brrr brass? You absolutely must have heard that wrong, Tim. Or misheard or partially heard.

But dude. When you get a phone call that is just an old lady pleading for her life, you'll be in trouble and we all will know how dangerous this actually is.

Or he was just saying you were brash for mentioning her or trying to offer you a candleabras for your next mystery box.
or maybe brrr brass was actually dumbass lol 🙃
Timsmyname

Yes I blew it. You're all better at this than me.
Brianamatopoeia

Timsmyname wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:33 pm Yes I blew it. You're all better at this than me.
All I know is, I hope we get to hear these convos in a reel on the IG. I would love to hear his mom ask about the weather and your music while she mixes up some cornbread batter. How delightful.

If she called you back and you could ask her one question, what would you ask?
It has the juice.
UnseenPresence

Brianamatopoeia wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 10:08 pm
If she called you back and you could ask her one question, what would you ask?
Briana, that's a really good question! Love it!
Timsmyname

I would ask her if she knew what her son was doing and would she use her motherly influence to talk him out of it.
haleywilde

Timsmyname wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:17 pm I would ask her if she knew what her son was doing and would she use her motherly influence to talk him out of it.
This is actually a really good answer. We're all worried for Darren with my calls the past couple of nights.. maybe he needs his mom. But pulling her into this mess is probably the last thing that he wants.