/// FAQ

EXILED: CROOKED ROSE WOODS.
FAQ, Ticket discussion, planning, and chat about the event.
Lexthewolf

How can i make the best of my experience in KC?
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
campbellstruts

Lexthewolf wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:55 pm How can i make the best of my experience in KC?
Send me 5000$ and I’ll tell you
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
opulens
Site Admin

Lexthewolf wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:55 pm How can i make the best of my experience in KC?
I don't know how to answer this. Perhaps try some of the local smoked meats?
UnseenPresence

opulens wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:57 pm
I don't know how to answer this. Perhaps try some of the local smoked meats?
Best answer ever.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
cd3vane

Hey opulens, hope your day is going well I miss hearing your nuggets of wisdom on the forum all the time so I thought I'd ask, if you could give us one piece of advice for the event or just our current situation in general what would it be?
Screaming into the void
haleywilde

Hi bestie! Not sure if you'll even be able to reply to me lol buuut it seems a lot of us are coincidentally going on September 27th and 28th. We all intentionally got different time slots to try and spread things out as you suggested, but I was curious if it will be an issue for you if too many select the same date?
merely someone at the edge.
opulens
Site Admin

cd3vane wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:01 pm Hey opulens, hope your day is going well I miss hearing your nuggets of wisdom on the forum all the time so I thought I'd ask, if you could give us one piece of advice for the event or just our current situation in general what would it be?
Be in the moment. Stay in the moment.
Dymuntz

haleywilde wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:27 pm Hi bestie! Not sure if you'll even be able to reply to me lol buuut it seems a lot of us are coincidentally going on September 27th and 28th. We all intentionally got different time slots to try and spread things out as you suggested, but I was curious if it will be an issue for you if too many select the same date?
Not a problem!
Whoischelsea

What is the recommendation for personal items (like car keys, wallet, and phone) if doing level 3? Will there be a place these could be held or should we plan to wear something with good pockets or a bag we don't mind getting dirty? Or am I overthinking entirely and everything will be fine just holding onto them haha.
I figured out how to edit this
campbellstruts

yall take Apple Pay?
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
KAYLYN

Whoischelsea wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:00 pm What is the recommendation for personal items (like car keys, wallet, and phone) if doing level 3? Will there be a place these could be held or should we plan to wear something with good pockets or a bag we don't mind getting dirty? Or am I overthinking entirely and everything will be fine just holding onto them haha.
Definitely a valid question, thank you for bringing it up. I was gonna wear one of those small cross shoulder ones
opulens
Site Admin

Whoischelsea wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:00 pm What is the recommendation for personal items (like car keys, wallet, and phone) if doing level 3? Will there be a place these could be held or should we plan to wear something with good pockets or a bag we don't mind getting dirty? Or am I overthinking entirely and everything will be fine just holding onto them haha.
Everything will certainly not be fine if you are trying to hold on to a number of personal effects. I would recommend leaving them in your car, or having good pockets (girls, lol), or a bag, though a bag on a 1+ mile extended woodland hike is certainly a choice.

Blessings.
haleywilde

opulens wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:44 am
Everything will certainly not be fine if you are trying to hold on to a number of personal effects. I would recommend leaving them in your car, or having good pockets (girls, lol), or a bag, though a bag on a 1+ mile extended woodland hike is certainly a choice.

Blessings.
fanny pack it is lol
merely someone at the edge.
blondie

haleywilde wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:47 am fanny pack it is lol
In the UK, we call it a “bum bag”… loool
93: Love is the law, love under will.
Notys

Will there be non-alcoholic mocktail style drinks or any non-alcoholic spirits available for annihilationlevel opulence tent? If not i understand, but i hope you arent cheeky enough to try to offer me milk in that regard.
Notys

Also, concerning the carnival and interactions -- are participants advised to bring extra cash for things like cotton candy, hot dogs, games? Or is it a cashless venue?
campbellstruts

Notys wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:33 am Also, concerning the carnival and interactions -- are participants advised to bring extra cash for things like cotton candy, hot dogs, games? Or is it a cashless venue?
I would bank on the fact that you will need to bring cash, Dorothea did mention to bring a fat wad (of something) which I assume is money.
KAYLYN

haleywilde wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:47 am
opulens wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:44 am

Blessings.
fanny pack it is lol

Checking Amazon for fanny packs now lol
Notys

campbellstruts wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:28 pm
Notys wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:33 am Also, concerning the carnival and interactions -- are participants advised to bring extra cash for things like cotton candy, hot dogs, games? Or is it a cashless venue?
I would bank on the fact that you will need to bring cash, Dorothea did mention to bring a fat wad (of something) which I assume is money.
Oof. Craving cashless has me feeling elite. Looking like I'll need a fanny pack.
opulens
Site Admin

Notys wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:37 pm Will there be non-alcoholic mocktail style drinks or any non-alcoholic spirits available for annihilationlevel opulence tent? If not i understand, but i hope you arent cheeky enough to try to offer me milk in that regard.
There will be non-alcoholic drinks in the Opulence tent.