Hesta Redcurve / Molly - IG Profile/Post

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Lexthewolf

I assume Desoto days is where they filmed a majority of that carnival reel.

Eeee!!! I’m excited to meet her!
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
kevin

blondie wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:40 am So my big question (that I did ask in the comments on the IG post) is: are Molly and Izzy Redcurves? Because it’s not in their hashtags.
The quotes on Molly's photos are:
"We welcome you to come and play in our woods." (Standing in a dry creek bed)
"I come here to feel powerful. Out here I am in control." (licking a knife while covered in blood)
"You too will kneel before them." (covered in blood, on our knees in a post reminiscent of worship)

The first quote could be read as if Molly is a Redcurve, but what if that's not what it ?

What if she's previously worked for Exiled as a haunt and considers the woods her home as a regular haunter? That gives the second quote a double meaning of sorts. Originally she felt powerful and in control as a character in the haunt. Now, maybe she's bought into this whole thing and the Redcurves' methodology and is championing a new kind of power, one that has more to do with knives and blood (which sounds an awful lot like the script Madelyn provided).

And then with the third quote...she gave into them (presumably the Redcurves given some of the other Instagram posts talking about "they") in an almost religious or ritualistic way. Maybe by making some kind of sacrifice with that bloody knife to prove her devotion and solidify the power she was gaining.

This could've been what Madelyn was talking about when she said things have gotten worse out there.
blondie

Great work.

But I still think they’re all working together in the service of a “Greater They”… or maybe that’s wishful thinking
93: Love is the law, love under will.
campbellstruts

kevin wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:45 pm
blondie wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:40 am So my big question (that I did ask in the comments on the IG post) is: are Molly and Izzy Redcurves? Because it’s not in their hashtags.
The quotes on Molly's photos are:
"We welcome you to come and play in our woods." (Standing in a dry creek bed)
"I come here to feel powerful. Out here I am in control." (licking a knife while covered in blood)
"You too will kneel before them." (covered in blood, on our knees in a post reminiscent of worship)

The first quote could be read as if Molly is a Redcurve, but what if that's not what it ?

What if she's previously worked for Exiled as a haunt and considers the woods her home as a regular haunter? That gives the second quote a double meaning of sorts. Originally she felt powerful and in control as a character in the haunt. Now, maybe she's bought into this whole thing and the Redcurves' methodology and is championing a new kind of power, one that has more to do with knives and blood (which sounds an awful lot like the script Madelyn provided).

And then with the third quote...she gave into them (presumably the Redcurves given some of the other Instagram posts talking about "they") in an almost religious or ritualistic way. Maybe by making some kind of sacrifice with that bloody knife to prove her devotion and solidify the power she was gaining.

This could've been what Madelyn was talking about when she said things have gotten worse out there.
Could this possibly go back to Stephanie and the briarberg foundation? Maybe they’re bringing her in to stop whatever is going down, as Cristen mentioned that their job was to de-brainwash people that have been sucked into a cult? (Correct me if I got that wrong)
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
ToCarp

Just got a call from Molly!!!! 👀🖤👀🖤
kevin

ToCarp wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 5:24 pm Just got a call from Molly!!!! 👀🖤👀🖤
What was she like? How did your conversation go?
Notys

Good work laying it out! Molly doesn't seem like a Redcurve in that it at least seemed we had met them. As for her being connected to Briarberg, that's a possibility. But what if she's one of the ones Stephanie and her team are trying to save?

If that is the case, I hope Molly's OK.

Looking forward to reading about the call!
kevin

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 5:19 pm Could this possibly go back to Stephanie and the briarberg foundation? Maybe they’re bringing her in to stop whatever is going down, as Cristen mentioned that their job was to de-brainwash people that have been sucked into a cult? (Correct me if I got that wrong)
That was ostensibly what Briarberg was doing, but it's not clear if they ever effectively deprogrammed someone. (Or if they actually existed as a real organization.)

From the messages I received, Stephanie was being brought in to "clean shit up" and "get the story centered." To me, that seems more like she's aligned with Dan, Darren, and Morgan or the Elites.
Lexthewolf

I wonder How Morgan, Dan, and Darren feel about Stephanie being involved.

Also i wonder how the Redcurves feel about the deal. Do all of them feel the same way?
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
someguyinKC

Lexthewolf wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:14 pm I wonder How Morgan, Dan, and Darren feel about Stephanie being involved.

Also i wonder how the Redcurves feel about the deal. Do all of them feel the same way?
For those of us with no idea of who Stephanie is, how would you expect them to feel? How do those of you that do know of her feel?
got milk?
Timsmyname

I cannot imagine Darren or Morgan having any bad feelings about Stephanie participating unless they were concerned about her safety or wellbeing in any way
ToCarp

Call from Molly.
She asked me about the weather, I asked her how the weather was in the woods today. She said it was wonderful. Asked if I preferred to be where the seasons change or where life doesn't move. I prefer the changing of seasons. She asked if I would be sad somewhere that life doesn't move, I said yes. She said that you get used to it in the woods. I stated that in nature there is lots of rise and fall of life.
She then told me I was very pretty. I returned the compliment. She said she liked the light in my eyes, but doesn't always like that on everyone. And then asked if I liked her eyes, , of course , yes I do, they are beautiful. She says her eyes shine brightest when she is at peace. Are you at peace now Molly? She said, hmm maybe she would be soon. She is feeling at home in the woods, it's where she belongs.
She asked if I had darkness in me? And what do I need to release? She said she could help me with all of that if I come to her in the woods. " let me help you end all of your suffering" " I will see you there, Toni... goodbye"
ToCarp

The next phone call was a more aggressive female asking why I hadn't posted about Molly yet since I had been knocking on the door for so long... I apologized as I was driving, she accepted that since she had just "got into town as well " then abruptly hung up
blondie

So to me this suggests she hasn’t always been a Redcurve? But has definitely accepted her new role in her new family…

Hope Toni isn’t the next to feel Molly’s knife? Feels like an angel of mercy type situation…

And sounds like Stephanie has arrived
93: Love is the law, love under will.
ToCarp

Molly seemed sweet, I enjoyed our conversation. I complimented her knife actually, she quietly giggled
Notys

ToCarp wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:26 pm Call from Molly.
She asked me about the weather, I asked her how the weather was in the woods today. She said it was wonderful. Asked if I preferred to be where the seasons change or where life doesn't move. I prefer the changing of seasons. She asked if I would be sad somewhere that life doesn't move, I said yes. She said that you get used to it in the woods. I stated that in nature there is lots of rise and fall of life.
She then told me I was very pretty. I returned the compliment. She said she liked the light in my eyes, but doesn't always like that on everyone. And then asked if I liked her eyes, , of course , yes I do, they are beautiful. She says her eyes shine brightest when she is at peace. Are you at peace now Molly? She said, hmm maybe she would be soon. She is feeling at home in the woods, it's where she belongs.
She asked if I had darkness in me? And what do I need to release? She said she could help me with all of that if I come to her in the woods. " let me help you end all of your suffering" " I will see you there, Toni... goodbye"
That sounds like the words of someone who has been brainwashed -- like "a Manson type" as someone mentioned somewhere (that the handlers are going to be Manson cult girl type).
ToCarp

Damn... and I'm already falling for it... 😬
Notys

ToCarp wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:07 pm Damn... and I'm already falling for it... 😬
At least you're aware it's a possibility. If this is so, i feel bad for poor Molly and anyone else who has "made the woods their home"
ToCarp

All of the overall sweeties ... who has indoctrinated them, can we help them? She did she could help me but maybe I need to help her..?
KAYLYN

ToCarp wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:28 pm The next phone call was a more aggressive female asking why I hadn't posted about Molly yet since I had been knocking on the door for so long... I apologized as I was driving, she accepted that since she had just "got into town as well " then abruptly hung up
It definitely goes to show they don't like people to keep them waited. But sure like to keep us waiting lol