9/8 Phone Call Madelyn to Campbell

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Timsmyname

I hope they do not make us bounce on a trampoline together under a hornets nest.
TheLadyJ

campbellstruts wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:04 pm
Madelyn: don’t open the box. you need to listen.
Could you, in all honesty, receive this box and not open it? Regardless of warnings and probable bad outcomes, inspite of it all, could it ever possibly sit on your kitchen counter undisturbed?
campbellstruts

TheLadyJ wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:13 pm
Could you, in all honesty, receive this box and not open it? Regardless of warnings and probable bad outcomes, inspite of it all, could it ever possibly sit on your kitchen counter undisturbed?
Oh absolutely. But then again, this is an empty threat. And I paid four hundo for it. Soooooooo 😂
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Timsmyname

You better open that box.
UnseenPresence

Timsmyname wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:27 pm You better open that box.
You probably shouldn't open it.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
Notys

campbellstruts wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:18 pm
Oh absolutely. But then again, this is an empty threat. And I paid four hundo for it. Soooooooo 😂
What if you brought it to the carnival to open there?!
blondie

haleywilde wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 9:29 pm Those of us (who I can recall) who have gotten Exiled specific things inside of mystery boxes are Tim, Brannigan, and me. All three of us, and Campbell, are all going the same two nights: September 27th and 28th. 😬 Fortunate timing for whoever marked us I guess. We made it real convenient.
And Kevin? But I reckon he’ll be fine
93: Love is the law, love under will.
campbellstruts

Kevin has a special surprise waiting from Dorothea
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
campbellstruts

Notys wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 2:08 am

This is an idea, I’m only against it because what if there is something in there that can help me before the haunt
Notys

campbellstruts wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:44 am

This is an idea, I’m only against it because what if there is something in there that can help me before the haunt
As someone once said "actions have consequences both good or bad." Good luck.
Enjoy your choice - select your experience (&& have an anxiety attack in the process"
campbellstruts

Notys wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 12:10 pm

Enjoy your choice - select your experience (&& have an anxiety attack in the process"
Yeah I think I'm pretty bent on opening that box. Unless I get explicit information that says HERE IS THE CLEAR DANGER THAT LIES AHEAD.

But just to be extra careful, I will be taking the correct precautions necessary when I open that box to ensure nothing flies out at me or other random scenarios. ;)
Notys

campbellstruts wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 12:34 pm

Yeah I think I'm pretty bent on opening that box. Unless I get explicit information that says HERE IS THE CLEAR DANGER THAT LIES AHEAD.

But just to be extra careful, I will be taking the correct precautions necessary when I open that box to ensure nothing flies out at me or other random scenarios. ;)
Yeah, I suppose you didn't get explicit instructions from anyone suggesting that you not open it. How is your head? Mine hurts thinking about it. Lol
campbellstruts

Notys wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 12:37 pm

Yeah, I suppose you didn't get explicit instructions from anyone suggesting that you not open it. How is your head? Mine hurts thinking about it. Lol
I've been throwing some spaghetti at the wall. Possible nightmare scenarios include:

1. glitter/paint bomb (hence why I'm opening it outside.)
2. system that activates as soon as I open the box that lets them know I've opened it.
Notys

campbellstruts wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 12:46 pm
Notys wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 12:37 pm

I've been throwing some spaghetti at the wall. Possible nightmare scenarios include:

1. glitter/paint bomb (hence why I'm opening it outside.)
2. system that activates as soon as I open the box that lets them know I've opened it.
Yeah, I was reminded of a former show when I saw your mystery box. (One die one day... they mailed a package you only opened when your show started). But that was the show concept so this is way different.