Social Media Posts

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
acidstads

Not sure if aynone caught this but last night Opulens made a post that said "Our ears positively bleed" I wish id saved the contents of what was said it was very cryptic but now it appears to have been deleted.
I'm paraphrasing cause I cant remember the exact words but it was like
We see/hear the old and you'll get your chance but right now we need to hear others echoes.
Butchering it but it seemed important enough to the rest of the story. Wish I'd saved it.
Lexthewolf

The poem in reference:
We hear your voices mumbling.
You old folk in the back.
We know you want to wriggle in
Use every trick and crack,
And yes we hear your voices,
But this early in all things,
We need to hear their echoes,
For your time will come.

Blessings.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
wintermvte

acidstads wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 5:17 pm Not sure if aynone caught this but last night Opulens made a post that said "Our ears positively bleed" I wish id saved the contents of what was said it was very cryptic but now it appears to have been deleted.
I'm paraphrasing cause I cant remember the exact words but it was like
We see/hear the old and you'll get your chance but right now we need to hear others echoes.
Butchering it but it seemed important enough to the rest of the story. Wish I'd saved it.
The poem seemed to be a dog whistle for the lot of us that come from DLB's previous experiences. That they see us "old folk", but our time is not now. They need locals to take the spotlight.
iambalrog

And…probably to constrain those old dogs who are sniffing at every thread and risk pulling too many strings before we even begin! Patience while the demon baby gestates is required me-thinks.
Blood runs deep.