Leaked messages 7/13.

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Brianamatopoeia

cd3vane wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:35 am
3ndl3ss_d3votion wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:32 am They're there so the other members can watch?
I actually had this thought Friday night when I saw a bit of the reel from the livestream but was at a wedding so did not have time to go to the forum with it. It reminded me of several movies and TV shows like Squid Games or Nerve where there are some kind of competition happening being streamed to some elites that just bet on the game and watch for sport. Now we have confirmation that there are people watching around the world and some sort of Master of Ceremonies, and from the looks of it they have done whatever this is in many locations and KC is just another one.

On another note the final message stuck out to me "are you watching this? All pretending to be excited" I assumed they were talking about the livestreams from Friday night and if so who was pretending to be excited? Could this imply that our KC friends know a bit more than they are letting on and are playing some sort of role in these videos/livestreams for the rest of the group?
My interpretation wasn't that they were referring to the livestream from Friday, but rather something closer to the NFL draft, where they all get together to make a decision or an announcement, in this case, a location and a method chosen using the wheel. The link was sent to them so that they could watch the leader spin the wheel, but I think one of the people in the text convo was at the location (in the room where it happened), while the other was watching the link on their iphone. I think this happened sometime in the past, before the IG livestream.
It has the juice.
someguyinKC

I've just had another brief conversation with opulens. I asked if they could speak to this leaked conversation. They replied mostly in cryptics, but confirmed that "there are games afoot."

I'm sure nobody is surprised that they told me I was getting greedy and ended the conversation when I asked what kind of games.

But not before giving me a new kind of blessing: Great Blessings.
got milk?
cd3vane

someguyinKC wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 12:58 pm I've just had another brief conversation with opulens. I asked if they could speak to this leaked conversation. They replied mostly in cryptics, but confirmed that "there are games afoot."

I'm sure nobody is surprised that they told me I was getting greedy and ended the conversation when I asked what kind of games.

But not before giving me a new kind of blessing: Great Blessings.
Well they are "here to entertain" and games are definitely entertaining so sounds like a fun time for all of us im sure
Screaming into the void
lazysmartperson

someguyinKC wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 12:58 pm "there are games afoot."
well this is certainly a step in the right direction, can't wait 'til the shoe is on the other foot, best to tread lightly for now
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist
Lexthewolf

Today's Date: July 23rd, 2024.

Exiled posted twice today: one reel and one image post.

The caption of the image post reads:
Yawn. So predictable. So mundane…

The wheel was spun, and we came… corn fields and Cracker Barrels’… a few of you talk. A few of you post, but most of you just watch.

Dirty little voyeurs. Are you scared we will see you? Are you scared we will defile you?

We need a new toy, and you need a little adventure. Catch our attention… well, you know the rest.
Confirmed info:
- They spun a wheel to determine location of the haunt. Gives off the vibe they want Kansas City to WAKE UP

Wording:
- Writing style is more commandeering than in previous posts.

It's only going to get darker the deeper we go.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
Caboose04

In the new interaction with Haley. Madison made a comment about it should have been Rome. I think that lines up with the leaked messages and She was one of the people texting.
blondie

Caboose04 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 5:43 pm In the new interaction with Haley. Madison made a comment about it should have been Rome. I think that lines up with the leaked messages and She was one of the people texting.
Yeah and we thought it was a big reveal when Madison said that Dorothea chose KC, thinking it disproved the wheel, but what if…

… what if this is a collective of groups under one weird cabalistic umbrella and the places on the wheel are suggested by representatives… so Dorothea “chose” KC to be on the wheel…

Now the Elites and the Redcurves are forced to work together when there’s clearly historical beef there.
93: Love is the law, love under will.
Brianamatopoeia

What if Dorothea wasn't the one who chose it, but the one who relayed the choice to Madison so it just SEEMED to her like he did?

For example, if I set a lunch meeting for my boss and she chooses the restaurant, but I tell the person meeting that the reservation is at Olive and Thyme, they might be like "Briana chose Olive and Thyme" because I sent the invitation and related the message.

In this case, someone else (she) spun the wheel making the choice, and relayed the choice to Dorothea who relayed it Madison. But "it should have been Rome" definitely points to her being on that text chain, so she would have seen the wheel spin, which would mean she wouldn't need Dorothea to relay the message. So...ignore me? lol

I think I just really want the lovely Miss Lilith to be the one spinning the wheel, so my brain is filling in blanks that don't make sense.
It has the juice.
UnseenPresence

Love the idea that we're looking at 2 different factions in a same organization/collective. Would explain a LOT of the confusion we have had throughout.

Explains why they know each other, why they could have complaints about both the past and the location. As in "it should have been Rome instead of this <expletive> place where these people are."

Like the idea. Contemplating what it helps us do in any sort of response.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...