V a l i d a t i o n

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Candleking

Appreciate all of you and the crew’s efforts! I am enjoying watching from the sidelines and it’s been an exciting show! Can’t wait to see more!
KAYLYN

opulens wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:29 pm Look to your left, and then your right. Look who’s here with you. Tell me who has a firm grasp of what’s going on.

No one. It’s almost like this causes anxiety and stress, and rash thoughts and actions. It’s almost like some of you forget how effective those entities are at this.

Does Campbell, even now, understand what she signed up for? Does Matt really think we’ve forgotten he exists?

Or, of the dozens of messages across multiple networks, the voices crying out to be seen, chosen, and recognized.

We see you. We recognize you all.

Time is a curse, distance a bind, yet we are here, far ahead of an October schedule, and with ample opportunity to play.

If you see us, if you stay alert, and if you stay active, everyone - EVERYONE - will have the chance to seek us, and explore whatever it is they choose to explore.

You have not seen everything we’ve done. Private missions, challenges and gifts have been issued. Information has been gleaned that you may never know.

FOMO is a lesson too. We cannot hope to know everything that happens in this world, but we’ll ensure any major step-stones are visible to you all, as we always have.

We reward the brave and the honest and the true. Sometimes we reward the scurrilous and determined and selfish.

We do not set limits or false walls. We do not hold your hand. We do not cater to the weak.

This is your life. This is your adventure. Play it as you will.

Blessings.
Clarification received. Blessings
someguyinKC

I'd like to think I have a firm grasp of at least what has been given to us, but I also feel like anyone who thinks that is grossly underestimating this whole thing.

Anxiety, stress, and rash thoughts. Check, check and check.

I do not think you've forgotten I exist, I only wish to maintain relevance and fight for my share of this experience.

I do feel seen, chosen, and recognized.

I'm glad. We are all glad.

Appreciative of the gentle reminder that we're all playing according to your timeline.

I fully intend to stay active, to seek you, and explore as much of your world as possible.

I look forward to this all coming to light.

Understood, and appreciated.

Finding a balance between all 6 is what I strive for.

My second time hearing this. Heard, loudly and clearly.

It is, and I will play it aggressively.

Blessings.
got milk?
Whoischelsea

A little validation is always appreciated. Thank you for all you do to recognize us and bring us this experience. A lot of us were just strangers a few weeks ago. Now we are all here collaborating, experiencing, and celebrating each other. To me that makes the experience invaluable already, no matter what I am a part of or what I miss. It’s nice to be here with you all.
I figured out how to edit this
someguyinKC

opulens wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:12 pm
Lower case o, please.

Blessings.
Opulens (only capitalized because it is the beginning of the sentence), this is the second time you have made this distinction. Can you please elaborate on this?

We have all assumed opulens was your name. If it is not, may we ask what your name is? Who are you? And what is opulens?

My thought is that it is portmanteau to mean a lens for the opulent. A tool that the people responsible for this can use to see all the goings on, yet only one is allowed to use it to speak directly to us.
got milk?
Lexthewolf

Thank you, opulens, I needed to hear that.

These experiences only come around once in a blue-moon, and are welcomed as a distraction from the chaos around us. I get excited; I want to know MORE about the story being curated as observers; I want to find out what They plan to do in Kansas city; I want to know how certain individuals are doing; I want to know more of anything and everything. I'm excited to see where this goes and to live vicariously through the stories of others (and hopefully attend the in-person event in the Fall).
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
Lexthewolf

I was told to keep knocking, to keep pushing, and to take the opportunity should a doorway open up. I'll try to participate to the best of my ability but right now I've neither the energy nor mental capacity to knock and push and I'm terrified of missing out if I don't (moving into a new place. Packing up as I write). I'm sending this out to the Universe; They see and hear everything so long as it's on the forum.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
ToCarp

opulens wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:29 pm Look to your left, and then your right. Look who’s here with you. Tell me who has a firm grasp of what’s going on.

No one. It’s almost like this causes anxiety and stress, and rash thoughts and actions. It’s almost like some of you forget how effective those entities are at this.

Does Campbell, even now, understand what she signed up for? Does Matt really think we’ve forgotten he exists?

Or, of the dozens of messages across multiple networks, the voices crying out to be seen, chosen, and recognized.

We see you. We recognize you all.

Time is a curse, distance a bind, yet we are here, far ahead of an October schedule, and with ample opportunity to play.

If you see us, if you stay alert, and if you stay active, everyone - EVERYONE - will have the chance to seek us, and explore whatever it is they choose to explore.

You have not seen everything we’ve done. Private missions, challenges and gifts have been issued. Information has been gleaned that you may never know.

FOMO is a lesson too. We cannot hope to know everything that happens in this world, but we’ll ensure any major step-stones are visible to you all, as we always have.

We reward the brave and the honest and the true. Sometimes we reward the scurrilous and determined and selfish.

We do not set limits or false walls. We do not hold your hand. We do not cater to the weak.

This is your life. This is your adventure. Play it as you will.

Blessings.
Still watching as usual
blondie

Lexthewolf wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:30 am I was told to keep knocking, to keep pushing, and to take the opportunity should a doorway open up. I'll try to participate to the best of my ability but right now I've neither the energy nor mental capacity to knock and push and I'm terrified of missing out if I don't (moving into a new place. Packing up as I write). I'm sending this out to the Universe; They see and hear everything so long as it's on the forum.
As someone who retreated to the edge to take a breather, I can honestly say that relinquishing the self-imposed pressure to be everywhere, see everything, be involved in every aspect… it is freeing. You start to see things from a different perspective. I know I wasn’t silent, but I was still involved and engaging when I could and where I felt it was warranted. I can return now feeling focused and energised, instead of desperate and agitated.

Love you always Lex, you’ve got this, and we are all here whenever and however you need 🖤
93: Love is the law, love under will.
Brianamatopoeia

blondie wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:27 am
Lexthewolf wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:30 am I was told to keep knocking, to keep pushing, and to take the opportunity should a doorway open up. I'll try to participate to the best of my ability but right now I've neither the energy nor mental capacity to knock and push and I'm terrified of missing out if I don't (moving into a new place. Packing up as I write). I'm sending this out to the Universe; They see and hear everything so long as it's on the forum.
As someone who retreated to the edge to take a breather, I can honestly say that relinquishing the self-imposed pressure to be everywhere, see everything, be involved in every aspect… it is freeing. You start to see things from a different perspective. I know I wasn’t silent, but I was still involved and engaging when I could and where I felt it was warranted. I can return now feeling focused and energised, instead of desperate and agitated.

Love you always Lex, you’ve got this, and we are all here whenever and however you need 🖤
I couldn't agree more! This should be fun! If it's not,shift it around until it is. This board and the IG are all that matters. If peripherals are stealing your joy, kick them to the curb!
It has the juice.