Call from a Redcurve....

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
kevin

Caboose04 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:54 pm
He asked why I said to come back to Kansas City... Then he said Why the fuck would i go back there
Do you think you could have given him a reason to go back if you told him about the witch?
Wanda102

UnseenPresence wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:02 pm
Wanda102 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:59 pm
You didn’t tell him we think the Elites might have one of his family members held captive? Uh oh.
If he didn't, you just might have. They know about the Interwebs from somewhere...
I don’t make beds I don’t lie in.
Lexthewolf

Rest in pepperonis gimmiecaboose. You are ABSOLUTELY fucked my man.

Chaos is coming. Soon.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
Caboose04

Got a second call from the same Redcurve.

I answered.

Me: Hello?
Redcurve: Grab a pen fucking write this shit down
Me: (im like what?!) oh uuh one sec let me find a pen.
Redcurve: Hurry the fuck up!
Me: (after frantically looking for a pen finally fine one)
Redcurve: COME ON SON GOD DAMNIT!
Me : ok im ready
Redcurve: Get your shit ready. Get your shit packed for a day. You're going to fucking KC. We need you here Dorthia wants to meet you.
Me:Dorthia?
Redcurve: Dorthi..just give me your name.

(long interaction of me trying to spell my name to him and my info.)

I kept laughing and they did not like that. Said I better not laugh like that when I meet Dorthia. Made me repeat that and asked if i knew what she would do to me and I said no... He said exactly! You dont know what she is going to fucking do to you.

Then confirmed I am going Sunday morning....
Wanda102

Caboose04 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:06 am Got a second call from the same Redcurve.

I answered.

Redcurve: Get your shit ready. Get your shit packed for a day. You're going to fucking KC. We need you here Dorthia wants to meet you.

I kept laughing and they did not like that. Said I better not laugh like that when I meet Dorthia. Made me repeat that and asked if i knew what she would do to me and I said no... He said exactly! You dont know what she is going to fucking do to you.

I really liked getting to know you, Boose.
Caboose04

Wanda102 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:09 am
Caboose04 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:06 am Got a second call from the same Redcurve.

I answered.

I really liked getting to know you, Boose.
Have a Pretzel in my honor.
lazysmartperson

please bring a pen and document everything as you're being tortured
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist
Caboose04

lazysmartperson wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:13 am please bring a pen and document everything as you're being tortured
I will say. I cant feel that. Can you turn it up, sir?
acidstads

Caboose04 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:25 pm
Caboose04 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:20 pm
haleywilde wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:15 pm

honestly…. maybe that’s why it wasn’t even what he ordered to begin with. wasn’t he supposed to get saw memorabilia?
Yeah. It def wasnt the box I ordered... I didnt even realize that till much later... because the blood exited me...
*Excited*
no one makes me bleed my own blood! haha
Careful.At this point, I think there’s plenty of entities who wanna see you bleed.
acidstads

On further reading. Yeah. You’re absolutely fucked caboose. Was good getting to know you and I hope your meeting with Dorthia goes well. Safe-ish travels.
sfire8

Honestly I’m loving these Redcurves! I feel like they might have your back. He called you “son” and you are helping mediate this. I hope you find out why they don’t want to found!
blondie

Just some observations to take with a massive pinch of salt… and it is speculation which I know some people hate, sorrynotsorry…

We seem to have some really strong female energies at play: Lamia, Dymuntz, the witch, Dorthia… I am so here for it.

I feel like Dorthia (Dorothea? Just pondering on the accent) is a separate entity from the witch; a matriarch. The witch could be her sister or daughter or niece… I know often religious sects and outcast groups use the term “family”, but in this case, it really does feel like it’s referring to blood relatives. Could easily be a core blood family with others who aren’t related but considered family. Like calling your mom’s best friend “Auntie” or witches referring to each other as sister…

Anyway, she’s gonna be hella mad if they’ve kidnapped a family member. Especially one with powers they may require for their own agenda…

It doesn’t make sense to me for the witch to be Dorthia, cos how can @caboose04 meet her if she is being held captive? It’ll certainly be interesting to see what the Redcurves want with Brannigan. Maybe they think he holds information they need and they’re willing to use whatever methods they can to get it… Maybe they think he knows where the witch is…

Or maybe she was held temporarily for a specific purpose and then released? That’s gonna make her even more mad.

I also hope we get a name for the witch if she isn’t Dorthia/Dorothea… feels rude just calling her that all the time.

In terms of black magic… hmmm… the thing is that the dichotomy of white/black magic places an immediate value judgement on things - good vs evil. Most things, in my opinion anyway, fall somewhere on a spectrum of grey.

Many witches these days tend to think of “black” magic as being selfish magic. Things done purely for your own gain, often with malicious intent. The witch literally screamed (that part of the insta reel really unsettled me) about people being selfish. So my thought is that if she is using “black” magic, she is being forced to.

On the topic of selfishness, the Redcurves continued to make a haunt even when it wasn’t for big financial gain… I mean, I guess you need less money when you step away from society. A smaller haunt would’ve still brought money in, but maybe they just enjoyed giving back to a community, finding a different kind of wealth. And on the other side, The Elites don’t seem to be bringing it back out of the goodness of their hearts.

The witch could be screaming against that selfishness too. Her family’s haunt being used for financial gain or some other nefarious purpose, when maybe they were deceived into thinking it was being brought back for more noble reasons.

I obviously come from a certain perspective on the whole magic, arcane, witchcraft angle. I don’t know if @unseenpresence has a different take on it?
93: Love is the law, love under will.
kassidy.exe

Surely the Elites want to get in contact with them, but they are having us do the work for them? Because they would probably be stepping in right now. It’s clear that the Redcurve he spoke with had no idea about any of this until very recently.

Lots of questions I’m sure we will get answers to when the visit happens.
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
cd3vane

blondie wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:06 am
I feel like Dorthia (Dorothea? Just pondering on the accent) is a separate entity from the witch; a matriarch. The witch could be her sister or daughter or niece… I know often religious sects and outcast groups use the term “family”, but in this case, it really does feel like it’s referring to blood relatives. Could easily be a core blood family with others who aren’t related but considered family. Like calling your mom’s best friend “Auntie” or witches referring to each other as sister…
This was my takeaway as well, I got the impression that they do not know about the witch (also I agree I would love a name) being involved in this yet. From the call it seems like they were more concerned with how their name came up at all in relation to KC, which if they knew about one of their own being involved (or more forcefully used) in this I would think that would become the biggest concern of theirs.
Screaming into the void
cd3vane

kassidy.exe wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:27 am Surely the Elites want to get in contact with them, but they are having us do the work for them? Because they would probably be stepping in right now. It’s clear that the Redcurve he spoke with had no idea about any of this until very recently.

Lots of questions I’m sure we will get answers to when the visit happens.
Why would caboose be given information about the redcurves that he was not supposed to share if this was their goal? Wouldn't they want us all to know about them sooner so we could make arts and crafts for the welcoming party? If the message of "find the redcurves" were coming from the elites why is it in a hidden message covered in blood and not plastered on their Instagram publicly?

To be clear not directly asking you, this is just questions I have that led me to think the elites might not be the ones with the goal of finding the rest of the redcurve, I agree we will probably continue to find out about the dynamic and probably gain many more questions with this meeting.
Screaming into the void
Timsmyname

You so willingly step into the mousetrap when you see just a dab of peanut butter. The lack of self-preservation skills is astonishing. If they fly you on Spirit Air you'll know you're expendable.
acidstads

Timsmyname wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 9:05 am You so willingly step into the mousetrap when you see just a dab of peanut butter. The lack of self-preservation skills is astonishing. If they fly you on Spirit Air you'll know you're expendable.
Placing bets on Spirit or Frontier.
UnseenPresence

blondie wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:06 am
I obviously come from a certain perspective on the whole magic, arcane, witchcraft angle. I don’t know if @unseenpresence has a different take on it?
I actually do! I am working a gig for a few hours still but after I will make a post on what I agree with and where we differ. :)
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
ToCarp

:monacle: Caboose..... we see you at the airport, what rule have you broken???
cd3vane

ToCarp wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 8:21 am :monacle: Caboose..... we see you at the airport, what rule have you broken???
From the mystery box that he received thread, opulens said
You paid hard money for that information that I advised you not plainly disseminate. Decisions, decisions, Mr Caboose.
Not sure how long it will be until he will be able to report back but he will be dealing with consequences of choosing to give more information out too soon today and from the looks of it he's currently meeting the family
Screaming into the void