PARTICIPANT CREATIVITY CORNER

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
opulens
Site Admin

SlightlyChard

opulens wrote: โ†‘Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:56 pm
Superb.
Thank you ๐Ÿ™
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
opulens
Site Admin

We are overwhelmed with how many of you are taking the opportunity to let your artistic sides out to play. We encourage this immensely.

You do not stop playing when you grow old; You grow old when you stop playing.

As some of you are adding our title to your work, I've taken the liberty of uploading a transparent version for anyone to use. This is not a suggestion or request, merely a contribution to anyone wanting.

Blessings.

haleywilde

Opie, I wish we knew more about you so I could make you some art. I got burnt out on painting and drawing long ago, but Exiled has recently inspired me to potentially pick it back up. Since I donโ€™t know what you look like, do you have any requests, bestie?
merely someone at the edge.
blondie

opulens, I thank you for the meditation/ritual. I will undertake it this afternoon with anticipation and reverence and report back, hopefully with something of worth. Worth to who? Myself mostly, but also to the community.

You stand at the edge, like a General surveying the battlefield from atop a hill. You see the bigger picture, while we, amidst the confusion, only see what is right in front of us. I respect your insight and hope you understand our shortsightedness.

Blessed be thy lips, that shall utter the Sacred Names.
93: Love is the law, love under will.
cd3vane

I will also be doing this and reporting back, very curious to see what comes to mind especially since I don't typically see myself as very creative but meditation is not something I do very often and taking the time to slow down and breath is something that opulens has already pointed out that I should do, so I look forward to this. Thank you for this early morning request and helping us feel and create something whatever that may be.
Screaming into the void
Lexthewolf

Creativity comes naturally to me.

I made a poem!! do with it as you see fit!

These woods are breathtaking
and the air tastes sweet
the birds are singing
hauntingly.
Come, creativity-inspiring,
for the forest is calling you Home

These woods are lovely
and dark and deep
where secrets lie
and monsters sleep.
Come, unravel the mysteries
for the forest is beckoning you Home

Their woods are teeming
and lush and green
Theyโ€™ve arrived
and They wish to be seen.
Come, Kansas City
for They are inviting you Home.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
Caboose04

I made some business cards to pass out on my journey. Hope that is ok to pass out blessings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
opulens
Site Admin

Caboose04 wrote: โ†‘Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:36 pm I made some business cards to pass out on my journey. Hope that is ok to pass out blessings.
Wake up babe, a new personality "Got Print.com" just dropped.
Lexthewolf

Somewhere In Kansas City (a song)

Song inspiration: "Somewhere Over The Rainbow"
Lyrics credit: Erik Blair (UnseenPresence)
Transposition, vocals, and recording done by Lexi/Lex Reed (LexTheWolf).

We hope you enjoy :D
(Erik, thank you for writing this wonderful parody)
Wanda102

Lexthewolf wrote: โ†‘Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:56 pm Somewhere In Kansas City (a song)

Lovely, dark and deep.
opulens
Site Admin

Lexthewolf wrote: โ†‘Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:56 pm Somewhere In Kansas City (a song)

An unexpected, unique and haunting interpretation of a classic! The creativity shown by this community is certainly 'feeding the beast' as they say, and we are stunned by these contributions.

BLESSINGS.
Lexthewolf

We are glad you enjoyed, opulens :D fr fr tysm
acidstads

opulens wrote: โ†‘Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:53 am We are overwhelmed with how many of you are taking the opportunity to let your artistic sides out to play. We encourage this immensely.

You do not stop playing when you grow old; You grow old when you stop playing.

As some of you are adding our title to your work, I've taken the liberty of uploading a transparent version for anyone to use. This is not a suggestion or request, merely a contribution to anyone wanting.

Blessings.

Thank you for this opulens. Was looking for a transparent logo for a painting I'm doing.

Blessings.
SlightlyChard

Some have recently expressed a desire to share my stickers/qr code. So i come bearing gifts.

While they are not "official" in any legal capacity, they were made for gifting and thus belong to you all. Red strings, Redcurves, Exiled, et al.

Enjoy and feel free to print and share however you deem, just respect the rules and natural laws of things.

All my best

https://i.ibb.co/H4jx33m/qr-code-1.png
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
Wanda102

SlightlyChard wrote: โ†‘Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:36 pm Some have recently expressed a desire to share my stickers/qr code. So i come bearing gifts.

While they are not "official" in any legal capacity, they were made for gifting and thus belong to you all. Red strings, Redcurves, Exiled, et al.

Enjoy and feel free to print and share however you deem, just respect the rules and natural laws of things.

All my best

Thank you, friend. Iโ€™ll see about hiding these around our local horror convention this weekend, find some new friends who have new friends in Kansas City.
acidstads

SlightlyChard wrote: โ†‘Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:36 pm Some have recently expressed a desire to share my stickers/qr code. So i come bearing gifts.

All my best

Thank you for this! Will put some up in my various stomping grounds...
SlightlyChard

Update to my stickers/QR. Please note that the old QRs expired and have been replaced in red. (And kindly amended by Mod: opulens). My apologies to anyone that may have mass produced them already. It's my hope I fixed this before then.
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
Caboose04

Made a little video with some pictures and videos from the Midsummer Scream missionary work. Thanks to @haley, @whoischelsea and @wanda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iou7RVzV4oI
blondie

Caboose04 wrote: โ†‘Mon Jul 29, 2024 1:31 pm Made a little video with some pictures and videos from the Midsummer Scream missionary work. Thanks to @haley, @whoischelsea and @wanda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iou7RVzV4oI
Your devotion to spreading the word and your beautiful music are always a pleasure to behold
93: Love is the law, love under will.