/// Questions and (hopefully) Answers

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
opulens
Site Admin

Thank you for the reminder, Haley. I've slipped into something I created myself.

Blessings.
haleywilde

opulens wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 3:03 am I am merely someone at the edge,
Gazing through the haze of a world I do not know,
Into eyes of strangers I will never see again,
Smiling as they pass, and wondering where they go.

I'm one of those people at the edge,
Drifting through the hours of a life you'd never choose,
Laughing at a crucible I set up for myself,
Burning midnight oil like sleep's an option I refuse.

I am just a person at the edge,
Standing by an animal that's finally at peace,
Resting for a moment in the warmth of what we did,
Hoping that it mattered in the eyes of those we lost.

We are all just lurking on the edge,
Peering over balconies at magic down beneath,
Sharing precious seconds of the finite lives we lead,
Crying as we pass, and wondering where we'll meet.
This poem is extremely fitting for both your old profile picture and new.

I can relate to feeling like an observer, opie. Hopefully one day we can pull you from the edge so you can join us.
merely someone at the edge.
haleywilde

opulens wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:45 pm I've slipped into something I created myself.
If I'm not mistaken, the original was from an unknown artist, but this one you've created yourself? Impressed by your talent! Maybe you should join the Creativity Corner!
merely someone at the edge.
blondie

The question quandary:

We are constantly being told we are asking the wrong questions. Which is interesting because I’ve been leaning towards the “there’s no right or wrong, everything has consequences” school of thought… So putting aside the mixed messages and communications that are as clear as mud…

The questions we ask are too deep? We need to understand the basics? There’s a whole thread of questions that run the entire gambit here. How basic do we need to go… What’s all this got to do with clowns and cornfields? Is that basic enough?

We aren’t stupid. And tbh, I’m getting kinda sick of it being insinuated that we are. Maybe if a whole bunch of people are missing the point, you’re not expressing it the way you think you are.

I know I don’t matter in the bigger picture, but if I’m thinking it, I can’t be the only one. Right and wrong are all a matter of perspective. We are asking the questions whose answers will help us better engage with the experience.

But then again… maybe this is all part of the grand:
IMG_3316.jpeg
This is me living on the edge. My villain era if you will. This is me throwing my genuine feelings out into the universe and asking “what’s the point?”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
93: Love is the law, love under will.
opulens
Site Admin

blondie wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:39 pm The question quandary:
We did not promise answers. We promised a journey, of discovery.

Your guidance is aiding many to find us, to learn of us, and step through the door.

You are not invisible to us. Far from it. You are, however, temporarily in a mildly inaccessible place.

But you won't be for long, and our memories are much longer than that.

Questions questions questions... It is not my fault that so many theories are crafted from dust, and it is not in my purview to guide with such clarity as you do. What I can say, is that there are clear lines to follow now, which will hopefully lead you to clearer questions you wish to ask.

Blondie, what would you like to ask me?
blondie

Thank you for replying with such calmness and openness.

I appreciate, as I do with all things, the journey to discovery, to knowing oneself better especially. To be able to understand my place in the worlds I inhabit.

I don’t seek out attention intentionally. I’m not a “look at me” kinda gal. This is probably the closest I get to knocking on doors.

I am happy to hear that the path is becoming clearer, that we have fought our way out of the overgrowth to some extent, whether we have done that by accident or design.

I do have one question and it is definitely not the question other people would necessarily care about knowing the answer to. So apologies to everyone who is going to be annoyed at me for “missing an opportunity”. And it is both a big picture question and a basic one:

Is this whole thing an initiation?

I ask this question not expecting an answer. But thank you for giving me the opportunity to ask.
opulens
Site Admin

blondie wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:09 pm Thank you ... I am not angry any more

etc etc... that we have fought our way out of the overgrowth to some extent, whether we have done that by accident or design.
Mmm, neither, if I'm being honest my dear. Someone set fire to the overgrowth immediately surrounding you, and now you're choking on smoke but you can see a little farther than before. You probably can't yet tell where the overgrowth is weakest, and your machete certainly need sharpening. Some of you need to find your machetes, to be frank.

So many breadcrumbs littering the ground that you could make a whole loaf. Who, what, where, when, how.

Sometimes when you're lost, you should go back to the start.
Is this whole thing an initiation?
If you think about it, every interaction has to have an initiatory force. You initiated me into your anger a little earlier.

So, with that in mind; Yes.
blondie

You haven’t experienced me angry yet love. Maybe mildly vexed.

But understood. Back to the beginning we go
opulens
Site Admin

blondie wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:04 pm You haven’t experienced me angry yet love. Maybe mildly vexed.
Rydyn ni i gyd wedi ein parlysu â'r ofn mwyaf, gadewch imi eich sicrhau.

Bendithion.
blondie

opulens wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:07 pm
blondie wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:04 pm You haven’t experienced me angry yet love. Maybe mildly vexed.
Rydyn ni i gyd wedi ein parlysu â'r ofn mwyaf, gadewch imi eich sicrhau.

Bendithion.
🤣🤣🤣

Dw i'n hoffi creigiau hefyd.

Bendithion x
SlightlyChard

I found information we were looking up before useful in this: https://youtu.be/3pO8sisCHLg?si=PkW3-FHm1uKJtwmS.

Take notes.
Even if it's merely more red string, insight can always serve you. "To know the real secret of man, to know the future of man, is the greatest thing anyone can learn"
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
KAYLYN

Big stretch here. But I noticed the color coordination with Dymuntz and opulens user names, mesh with the portal colors. Irrelevant maybe, but caught my eye.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caboose04

After having a conversation and reflecting on my thoughts. My eyes are opened and I feel I should say that there are other ways to get answers to questions you seek. Favors are often returned with favors. If you seek answers find other ways of interacting with these "beings" and new doors will open for you. I have sought out information of my own and I will share when the time I feel is right. I urge others to do the same. Everyone is special in their own way.

I believe this is what "They" are wanting.

Bountiful Blessings.
campbellstruts

Caboose04 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:41 am Everyone is special in their own way.

exactly what i've been trying to say this whole time. thank you
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Caboose04

campbellstruts wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:34 am
Caboose04 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:41 am Everyone is special in their own way.

Well, I think everyone is getting lost in the excitement of what is going on. Trying to get more and more info because we/they are hungry. Patience will pay off. You must plant the seed and nurture it and let it grow. Everyone is on their own journey some may be more difficult then others.
acidstads

Caboose04 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:51 am
campbellstruts wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:34 am

Well, I think everyone is getting lost in the excitement of what is going on. Trying to get more and more info because we/they are hungry. Patience will pay off. You must plant the seed and nurture it and let it grow. Everyone is on their own journey some may be more difficult then others.
Agreed. I think it’s just as important to wait for information as it is to dig into what is already there especially if we start digging in a direction that takes us farther away from where they want us to be. The adventure will continue we just have to wait and see. Patience is a virtue as they say.
Candleking

A question if I may as an offside observer:

I see so many references and also themes of religion in the interactions, especially Christianity and now it also appears pagan/ witchcraft or similar. Do those who are imparting these experiences on us follow any of these or just utilize sections of these religions to assist with your goals? (Like petition to the gods for abundance as an example)

I appreciate any insight if provided.
SlightlyChard

Candleking wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 4:56 pm A question if I may as an offside observer:

I see so many references and also themes of religion in the interactions, especially Christianity and now it also appears pagan/ witchcraft or similar. Do those who are imparting these experiences on us follow any of these or just utilize sections of these religions to assist with your goals? (Like petition to the gods for abundance as an example)

I appreciate any insight if provided.
I'm ordained 3x over. All online, for the sole purpose of marrying off friends that wish to not incorporate theology into a lifetime promise to another, especially in the religious breadbasket of Kansas. I consider myself a "neo-unitarianist" and that the underlying message in any higher belief is that "it's ALL good". All texts or studies that lend you guidance into self-improvement, awareness and general kindness are valid. I study a broad spectrum of takes new and old. Some traditional, some unconventional. My overall message to anyone asking is: If you cannot be a paragon of humanity, at the VERY least: be kind.
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
mart

Are we looking for a number to piece together?