The Caboose is Loose: Brannigan’s Adventures in KC 8/4/24

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
lazysmartperson

it's from soundswavesheal. it's a very established site so I'm not going to knock on that door, i just found it interesting enough to share
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist
Caboose04

That's a really good find and pretty crazy there were talks of fae with Wanda and blondie
haleywilde

Brannigan, does the photo that Morgan just posted on his story look like the same lake you were at?
merely someone at the edge.
Caboose04

haleywilde wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:23 pm Brannigan, does the photo that Morgan just posted on his story look like the same lake you were at?
Yeah, it is exactly that lake.
campbellstruts

Caboose04 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 10:54 pm
haleywilde wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:23 pm Brannigan, does the photo that Morgan just posted on his story look like the same lake you were at?
Another question; did the dairy guy pick you up in a Cadillac or a Porsche? I’m trying to look at the logo in the video but can’t make it out super well.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Wanda102

campbellstruts wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:01 pm
Caboose04 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 10:54 pm
Another question; did the dairy guy pick you up in a Cadillac or a Porsche? I’m trying to look at the logo in the video but can’t make it out super well.
That’s a Porsche emblem in the vid by my eye.
mart

Honestly, What difference is this going to make? Maybe if he started driving an old beat up hoopty, then we could speculate.
Wanda102

mart wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:44 pm
Honestly, What difference is this going to make? Maybe if he started driving an old beat up hoopty, then we could speculate.
The projection of wealth is relevant, I think. And speculation here in general is overall useful, and keeps us engaged and welcoming to others!
campbellstruts

mart wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:44 pm
the elites have only picked us up in black Cadillacs before.

dan picked us up in an old beater with no plates.

this is the first time a Porsche has been used.

idk, maybe I'm crazy but that looks like relevant info to me. themes of wealth and superiority, maybe?
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
mart

the elites have only picked us up in black Cadillacs before.

dan picked us up in an old beater with no plates.

this is the first time a Porsche has been used.

idk, maybe I'm crazy but that looks like relevant info to me. themes of wealth and superiority, maybe?
I assume it was Porsche SUV
And I know they are Cadillac Escalade EXTs
..both pretty similar in base price.
Again, why is it relevant unless there are obvious differences..is all I meant.