Call from a Redcurve 8/6

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
KAYLYN

So I get a phone call from a private number and again I thought it was my doctor's but I told Martin I was like wait. What if it's not so pull over and proceed to answer. Immediately upon answering I am asked why I I would give them my number. Once again it still didn't hit me that they got my number from. Told me not to pretend like I didn't know what they were talking about. Then proceeded to ask me how many children I have. I told him eight. He said what would you do to provide for them? If you were desperate, lost fucking everything you had what would you do?
Told him I would do what I had to do, whatever it takes. Wanted me to imagine that my kids were starving, barely had a meal since being put out. Still told him again we would do what it takes. Asked if I was recording him because if I was he would hang up right fucking now. Told him no but my husband was right next to me and we were on speaker. Said that everybody calls them verment. Asked what they were supposed to do when somebody dies and they're sitting out there in the middle of nowhere. This is where it was hard to understand if he said we buried our dad or we buried our dead, I'm going to go with Dad but it was hard to hear, kind of got lost in translation. They have more dead than they know what to do with. Again asked what the fuck would I do. Said don't judge us. Don't think you we know them. Something about don't think we're gonna come see them and be some kind of allegiance. He will do anything to protect what's his as I would do anything to protect what's mine, and not to forget that. Told him I won't and he hung up.

Honestly you guys this phone call. I felt no hostility from him. He was not rude or disrespectful to me in any way. He did show all kinds of other emotions. Maybe because I had eight kids. He was hoping I would understand where he was coming from and was trying to get through to me.

They do obviously have control of the exiled account because that is indeed where he got my number. It took me a second to realize it who I gave my number out to and then of course I put two and two together.

He did sound younger.
campbellstruts

They DO have control of the exiled account?

If that’s the case…what happened to the elites???
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
haleywilde

It makes a lot of sense for them to pull on heartstrings and try to gain loyalty from those in the community that have children. If I had kids, I imagine it would work for sure. Maybe I just have politics on the brain, but are we currently on a campaign route? It seems these characters (who we know have a lot of information on all of us) know what they are doing, and are using that information to their advantage to recruit.

It felt a little bit like that between Dymuntz and I. She started off aggressive but then switched when it wasn't working, and even told Cammie later that she speaks to me differently than she does her because she knows what will work on us. I mentioned that words of affirmation is my love language, and the next phone call she was praising and complimenting me. You've mentioned your children multiple times, and now the other side is using that to pull you towards them. It's actually very smart. I only worry if we're preparing for war...
merely someone at the edge.
haleywilde

campbellstruts wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:33 pm They DO have control of the exiled account?

If that’s the case…what happened to the elites???
We don't know that for sure. It seems some agreement was made and now we can assume they're working together? The might have just been given access to whatever files and information the elite have. I doubt they would just fully hand over their social media. Especially since the Redcurves don't seem like the type to want to put in the work that social media marketing requires (it's fucking hard and time consuming 😭). No, I think they'll just take what they need and let the elites continue doing the rest.
haleywilde

Also, you were the first (and only, I believe) person to show empathy towards the little girl in the photo by saying the mama in you wanted to give her a hug because she seemed frightened... and then they call you to pull on those "mama" heartstrings. I don't think it's a coincidence.
campbellstruts

Sounds about right. Homeboy didn't know how to accurately work the video capturing system on Brannigan's phone so I hardly think they'll be tech-savvy (including the fuck toy/fuck you) typo that was sent to Matt.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
KAYLYN

haleywilde wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:33 pm It makes a lot of sense for them to pull on heartstrings and try to gain loyalty from those in the community that have children. If I had kids, I imagine it would work for sure. Maybe I just have politics on the brain, but are we currently on a campaign route? It seems these characters (who we know have a lot of information on all of us) know what they are doing, and are using that information to their advantage to recruit.

It felt a little bit like that between Dymuntz and I. She started off aggressive but then switched when it wasn't working, and even told Cammie later that she speaks to me differently than she does her because she knows what will work on us. I mentioned that words of affirmation is my love language, and the next phone call she was praising and complimenting me. You've mentioned your children multiple times, and now the other side is using that to pull you towards them. It's actually very smart. I only worry if we're preparing for war...

Yes! I think the kids all have such lack of expression because they have seen some things. I think she has seen a lot of things and that is a lot for little eyes to see. Sounds like the kids are unsure where their next meal's coming from or more family disappearing. All those littles definitely have an unsettling look in their eyes. This too pulled at my mama heart. I used to have neighbor kids come over to my house. Never knew the situation at their home but if they were hungry I would feed them. I would feed or help anybody and their babies. I believe it takes a village and sadly the red curves didn't have that village.
haleywilde

campbellstruts wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:40 pm including the fuck toy/fuck you typo that was sent to Matt.
Where was this? I think I might've missed it
campbellstruts

Kaymart wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:41 pm
haleywilde wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:33 pm It makes a lot of sense for them to pull on heartstrings and try to gain loyalty from those in the community that have children. If I had kids, I imagine it would work for sure. Maybe I just have politics on the brain, but are we currently on a campaign route? It seems these characters (who we know have a lot of information on all of us) know what they are doing, and are using that information to their advantage to recruit.

Yes! I think the kids all have such lack of expression because they have seen some things. I think she has seen a lot of things and that is a lot for little eyes to see. Sounds like the kids are unsure where their next meal's coming from or more family disappearing. All those littles definitely have an unsettling look in their eyes. This too pulled at my mama heart. I used to have neighbor kids come over to my house. Never knew the situation at their home but if they were hungry I would feed them. I would feed or help anybody and their babies. I believe it takes a village and sadly the red curves didn't have that village.
Testing the waters here, but I have a theory that the haunted house that the Redcurves had was their source of income that they used to feed their family, aka their main source of income. Then when that was bought out or forgotten about, maybe they had to resort to other ways to put food on the table. "Maim you and bleed you for fun"...possible cannibalism here? Maybe a hitman business?
campbellstruts

haleywilde wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:43 pm
campbellstruts wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:40 pm including the fuck toy/fuck you typo that was sent to Matt.
It was sent to him through insta DM's, like this:

fuck toy
fuck toy
fuck YOU

Can't remember where tho he posted it.
KAYLYN

haleywilde wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:39 pm Also, you were the first (and only, I believe) person to show empathy towards the little girl in the photo by saying the mama in you wanted to give her a hug because she seemed frightened... and then they call you to pull on those "mama" heartstrings. I don't think it's a coincidence.

I honestly think that what makes me unique on all this maybe? I have a tons of empathy towards the children, and want nothing but the best for them. It's not their fault they are dealing with all this ya know? I don't see good or evil, I see kiddos needing helping and that hurts my heart.
acidstads

campbellstruts wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:44 pm
Kaymart wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:41 pm

Testing the waters here, but I have a theory that the haunted house that the Redcurves had was their source of income that they used to feed their family, aka their main source of income. Then when that was bought out or forgotten about, maybe they had to resort to other ways to put food on the table. "Maim you and bleed you for fun"...possible cannibalism here? Maybe a hitman business?
Yeah I was saying this in another thread. I think they may have lost everything when their haunted house fell through. Now they’re gathering people to take it back much like how the elites are recruiting as well. Soon we’ll probably have to choose. Friend or foe.
UnseenPresence

I think Campbell might have it right guys.

The phone call asks what you would do if you were desperate to provide for your kids.

Then it asks what they were supposed to do when someone dies and they are alone in the woods.

Then it says they'll hang up if someone is recording them, meaning they don't want evidence.

Need--->no evidence--->dead in the woods--->cannibalism

No judgment here, Redcurves. But i think that is what y'all were implying. If so, I am sorry it ever came to that. Truly.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
someguyinKC

campbellstruts wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:45 pm
haleywilde wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:43 pm
It was sent to him through insta DM's, like this:

fuck toy
fuck toy
fuck YOU

Can't remember where tho he posted it.
Yeah I reached out to check on my friend opie when we weren't sure what was happening with the IG account and was met with a string of typos, then a corrected message of "fuck YOU". They then turned on and off vanish mode a couple times. I think this really showed how little technology they understand.

I responded with "Didn't mean to offend you" and was corrected by them saying "Sir. Didn't mean to offend you, SIR"
got milk?
Brianamatopoeia

haleywilde wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:39 pm Also, you were the first (and only, I believe) person to show empathy towards the little girl in the photo by saying the mama in you wanted to give her a hug because she seemed frightened... and then they call you to pull on those "mama" heartstrings. I don't think it's a coincidence.
Where was this exchange? I don't see anything like that on IG.
It has the juice.
haleywilde

Brianamatopoeia wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:00 pm
DIscord, originally. But the sentiments got transferred to the Instagram photo forum topic, as requested. Also she commented it on instagram.
Brianamatopoeia

haleywilde wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:07 pm
Brianamatopoeia wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:00 pm
DIscord, originally. But the sentiments got transferred to the Instagram photo forum topic, as requested. Also she commented it on instagram.
Hmm I'm not seeing it on that thread or on IG. Maybe it got deleted. Anyway! I def agree that they called the mama bear for a reason. I wonder if they'll call our girl Tori next lol. These strong mamas know what's up. ❤️
It has the juice.
Caboose04

Also to add to Campbell's response I think they did more then just the Haunts. From when I was talking with Dorothea and watching Cletums dance. It sounded like they did good ole entertainment. Like wholesome good entertainment. Thinking back I now think he said something about circus maybe? Or I'm trying to get connections to the clowns too. But I am 75% percent sure he mentioned circus briefly..
campbellstruts

circus would def make sense. Dorothea is totally built like a strongman. No offense meant there, because the dude is seriously built and looks like he could beat me up with a sneeze.
Wanda102

campbellstruts wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:30 pm circus would def make sense. Dorothea is totally built like a strongman. No offense meant there, because the dude is seriously built and looks like he could beat me up with a sneeze.
I’m here for the ancient Carny- Lore.