INSTAGRAM PHOTO PT. 2 | 08.06.24

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
haleywilde

Instagram photo posted on August 6th, 2024 with the caption: "…and gradually they gave up the vanities of the world. And so they consecrated the ground.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-WEzK3Jgxk ... BiNWFlZA==
merely someone at the edge.
campbellstruts

SO MANY THINGS TO UNPACK HERE. But just a few to start out:

1. That caption might be a reference to The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
2. That hair and the overalls/white shirt - I am 99% sure that that is our barefoot man from my first in person experience.
3. Someone in the beginning made a connection to him being barefoot as a way of being close to the earth - hence the caption provided. "and gradually they gave up the vanities of the world. And so they consecrated the ground."
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
haleywilde

campbellstruts wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 5:22 pm 1. That caption might be a reference to The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
The full quote is:
“The alchemists spent years in their laboratories, observing the fire that purified the metals. They spent so much time close to the fire that gradually they gave up the vanities of the world. They discovered that the purification of the metals had led to a purification of themselves.”
which is just a big metaphor on self development
haleywilde

Consecrated ground, by definition, is "ground that has been made or declared sacred or holy, and is therefore suitable for Christian burial."
UnseenPresence

"Vanities of the world" also comes from the Bible and the Book of Wisdom and talks about how things like temporal power, wealth, beauty, etc. -- the things that people focus on here -- are distractions from the focus people should have on God and their life in heaven.

In this context, it probably means something like either the Elites or the Redcurves or both turning their backs on "earthly" wants/desires in service of something greater. Which could be positive or negative forces outside the normal boundary of existence.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
someguyinKC

campbellstruts wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 5:22 pm
2. That hair and the overalls/white shirt - I am 99% sure that that is our barefoot man from my first in person experience.
Just wanted to say that I agree with this. Looks very much the same, down to the wrinkly white shirt and suspenders.
got milk?
Wanda102

I have to harken back to the leaked texts we saw between Elites. They selected (sacred) Alchemy for their “method” in Kansas City. All of this tracks.
UnseenPresence

haleywilde wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 5:28 pm Consecrated ground, by definition, is "ground that has been made or declared sacred or holy, and is therefore suitable for Christian burial."
Consecration is most commonly referred to under Judeo/Christian religions (including both Jewish and Muslim as well as Christian groups.)

But it doesn't ABSOLUTELY mean only those. Other religions have utilIzed the idea as well.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
campbellstruts

haleywilde wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 5:28 pm Consecrated ground, by definition, is "ground that has been made or declared sacred or holy, and is therefore suitable for Christian burial."
So for barefoot dude, when he was picking us up/driving, he was barefoot. I don't remember if he got out of the car to join us in the initial lamia interaction or not.

Does this mean that the ground he walked on to get to me and then drive was sacred...or are we thinking that the ground with the elites was not sacred...etc. Or it could just be his thing. Not sure, just throwing it out there.
Last edited by campbellstruts on Tue Aug 06, 2024 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
haleywilde

UnseenPresence wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 5:34 pm
Consecration is most commonly referred to under Judeo/Christian religions (including both Jewish and Muslim as well as Christian groups.)

But it doesn't ABSOLUTELY mean only those. Other religions have utilIzed the idea as well.
For sure, it can be Pagan as well
haleywilde

it looks like they're burning something, but I can't really make out what...
lazysmartperson

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho is heavily influenced by Sufism of which we have done much digging on here. Unclear if our friends are practicing Sufis, fans of the book, or just googled "alchemy" cause the MC said so. Either way I am definitely red stringing this!
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist