IG POST 8/8 Gord Redcurve

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
campbellstruts

I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Lexthewolf

Gord seems like a VERY proud person from the way the IG post is worded.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
haleywilde

the choice of words feels very intentional - opulence??? 👀
don't know what this means but my attention is peaked
merely someone at the edge.
someguyinKC

haleywilde wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:12 pm the choice of words feels very intentional - opulence??? 👀
Opulence means great wealth 😉
got milk?
haleywilde

someguyinKC wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:16 pm
haleywilde wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:12 pm the choice of words feels very intentional - opulence??? 👀
how did I know that would happen lol I should've clarified that I don't know what this means within the context of the story 🤪
Wanda102

haleywilde wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:18 pm
someguyinKC wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:16 pm
how did I know that would happen lol I should've clarified that I don't know what this means within the context of the story 🤪
Could be a subtle dig at our friend opulens, or a reminder to his quote about real opulence not being shown by material things. The Redcurves might not look like how we’d picture “wealth.” But their wealth isn’t money, it’s power, it’s blood.
kevin

The Redcurves keep emphasizing their royal blood, and now I’m wondering if the Elites are after that blood for a specific reason. It does seem like they were somehow involved in luring the Redcurves back to KC, and were (maybe?) in possession of their witch.
Brianamatopoeia

I'm a big fan of the emphasis on CLOWNS, personally. Maybe cuz it makes me think of my pal Russell. ( I figure if I mention him enough, it'll be like he's here right here with us. Who knows; it might summon him lol. ❤️❤️)
It has the juice.
JustLurking

What are the thoughts on Gords tattoos? Maybe even the girl from the family photo standing next to the pillar in the brown flannel?
haleywilde

JustLurking wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:16 pm What are the thoughts on Gords tattoos? Maybe even the girl from the family photo standing next to the pillar in the brown flannel?
The tattoo on the girl's arm looks to me like this alchemical symbol. I could be wrong, but it seems to check out...
Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 8.20.30 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lexthewolf

the tattoo and the alchemy make sense -- with the Red Curves and Elites working together. Or maybe it's an actual tattoo and the red string brigade's slinging red strings again.

EEEEEEEEEITHER way
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
Brianamatopoeia

If we're talking tats, I would love someone to join me in appreciating this beauty. Vroom vroom. Clown car?

It has the juice.
E R Y N

I count 14 unique members so far not including dairy man, and also including the little girl seen in IG post on 8/6.

Blood having significance I'm thinking has more to do with family and that's probably what I'm leaning towards. Royalty can be applied very loosely to a group of individuals related by blood descending from some kind of foreign monarchy. The use of the term consecrated ground, typically Christian holy ground, being applied to a large family home feels strange.

Do we know how far the Redcurves "home" extends? I doubt that has an answer right now.

Is there any other Christian symbolism associated with this group? So far in terms of spiritual iconography, we have the mention of geomancy and an symbol associated with alchemy.

Those are some of my questions at this moment in time.
. "You're only as scary as the world you live in, beware of mine."
Timsmyname

I tent to be very pragmatic. Like how do these Redcurves even function in this day and age? Are they like a lost Amazon tribe? Are they like the Amish and shun modern tech? Are they just ornery and / or poor and just can't handle conveniences like phones and soap?

If they are returning to run the haunt, how are they supposed to run a business today if they aren't tech savvy. Are they even trying to return to run anything that requires waivers or credit card processing or anything like that? Are they just retiring to this land. Period? If I was currently running the haunt and or the zip line, this seems like a civil matter. Is this now a squatters' rights thing?

I'm sure it will all add up once we're given a few more morales of information , bloodlines only carry you so far unless you have money and power to back it up.
iambalrog

Perhaps there are job opportunities for us, to allow the royalty to focus on whatever regal matters and presiding over the land include.

On the theme of blood and heritage, isn’t Darren from the area too in some way? Perhaps he’s part of the family (or part of a feud going back generations).

Last but not least, I don’t think we did anything with the mystery box contents (the date, the tarot). Those things could still be relevant here.
Blood runs deep.
Brianamatopoeia

I didn't mention this because I thought it was common knowledge and also maybe not even applicable here but "descendants from royalty" is a very Christian take. I cannot tell you how many Christian instagrammers have things like "daughter of the King." The idea that "God is king and sits upon his throne in heaven; therefore every Christian is royal" is totally a thing. However, the Redcurves seem to be hinting at something more literally IMO.
It has the juice.
SlightlyChard

People that don't have much, materialistically speaking, tend to have a strong sense of pride and grit. They get by with what they've got, learned, earned and tend to credit that by virtue of how they got there, usually harkening that back to those that came before them and their survival. Juxtaposed to flashy things, they can either see that they have more/more freedoms than those who are wage slaves and/or those hellbent on mass consumerism (kings of their own domain) or they see themselves as underdogs awaiting their due and are trying to place themselves on an equal, if not higher, pedestal. They are not beneath others, but want you to kneel to express you are beneath them.
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
blondie

A few thoughts:

Technology- there is a possibility that the younger members of the family could be fairly adept at technology. Maybe they have phones… maybe Cletums does have TikTok, maybe Lily has Instagram… it could be the case that the older generation just never bothered because it wasn’t within their reach financially and they felt they got on fine without it. My dad was born in 1934 and never had a mobile phone for example, even as they became cheaper - it just wasn’t part of his world. He was amazed by the things my phone could do, bless him.

But maybe the younger members saw technology in use as they ventured out of the woods for whatever reasons (acquiring provisions for example). And got their hands on some. It’s not out of the realms of possibility.

Tattoos- the alchemical symbol for amalgamation certainly makes sense (like I said before, alchemy cannot create, only alter), however the process symbol has three lines, not two. The symbol with two lines is amalgam, the alloy - a mixture of mercury with another metal. I wish I could see Gord’s better. Hopefully when I return to the land of better signal…

Pride- what @SlightlyChard says, 100%. The reference to royal blood could hark back to ancestors from kingdoms (like the UK). Or maybe less literally, they were the kings and queens of Kansas City back before they retreated to the woods. A family held in high esteem. Venturing back out, they find a bunch of people talking about them and treating them like trash. That’s gonna be just as jarring as emerging out into a world run by technology. I wonder how they feel about some witch in the UK knowing their business through the magic of the interwebs, lol
93: Love is the law, love under will.
haleywilde

blondie wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 12:17 pm Tattoos- the alchemical symbol for amalgamation certainly makes sense (like I said before, alchemy cannot create, only alter), however the process symbol has three lines, not two. The symbol with two lines is amalgam, the alloy - a mixture of mercury with another metal.
Yeah, I wasn't finding an exact answer but that is what pulled up when I reverse image searched my drawing of her tattoo (as much as I could see), but it definitely feels intentional that it lines up with alchemy.

There's also the potential that we're seeing some unique Redcurves family symbols that are tied to alchemy, but are specific to them. Like a family crest of sorts. 🧐
UnseenPresence

I choose to accept their claim that they have the blood of royals until there is any reasons to doubt it.

In fact, I find it rather ... honestly, rather bizarre what some people are choosing to accept/deny/challenge/ignore in what they have said both on IG and to people directly.

I am deliberate both publicly and in my few attempts at reaching out to them in saying that I am cautious about them. Part of that caution, for me, is examining what they say and choosing what I think may or may not be real, or what they mean, or whatever.

But I have seen at least a few people here seeming to accept so much of what they say at face value. Which is fine to do, btw, if that is how you roll. But if you accept some, why do you suddenly assume this time Gord is speaking about "pride" or not saying exactly what he means...that they have royal blood in their veins?

-I- have royal blood in my veins, if we are talking about being descended from kings and queens. I have both in my ancestry. So I, in this case, choose to accept that they do as well.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...