Overseer

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
campbellstruts

If everyone would like to take a look at the members section, we have a new addition to the group "Overseer". I bring attention to this because it looks like it was made the same day as DanZipKC and other important administrators. It was also mentioned that they might be Overseeing whatever Haley is bearing witness to.

Overseer, would you like to introduce yourself?
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
blondie

Weird. That account didn’t show up before - the only accounts I saw (iirc) that were created before the forum launch were DanZipKC, Dymuntz, opulens , and the mysterious cassie…
93: Love is the law, love under will.
Caboose04

I checked the members after the maintenance that happened the other day and they were not there then... Hello, Overseer are you the Puppet Master pulling the strings?
haleywilde

Overseer couuuuld be the mysterious VS from the deleted post. oVerSeer — you emphasize the V and the S when saying that word. Idk… was just the first thought I had 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also, the vibe of the caption they posted feels like it would come from the person who’s overseeing this entire operation and is fed up by the way they’re handling it.
merely someone at the edge.