Call from Dymuntz 8/14

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
kassidy.exe

I apologize in advance, I have COVID currently so my brain is very much soup rn so I may be slightly incoherent.

Got a call from Dymuntz. (For some reason I had a feeling that something like this would happen, as I seem to always have something inconvenient happening that takes me away from exiled šŸ˜­)

Anyway, I will try to relay what happened as best as I can, the call cut in and out a little bit so I missed parts of what was said.

Some form of hello was said

Me: Hi, been a while

Dymuntz: It has, hasnā€™t it? Iā€™m sure you may have noticed that we have been pretty silent recently. We have been busyā€¦ (something along these lines)

Me: I can imagine.

Dymuntz: You are the first one Iā€™m calling in my rounds today, that must make you feel pretty special, huh?

Me: I guess so, yeah! (Hate the way I worded this, because i did in fact feel special but this was the response my brain decided to give so-)

She went on to talk about what happened the last time I spoke with her. I didnā€™t tell anyone, but after the call I had with her before, shortly after I made the post (the one asking about a karaoke song to sing), she called me back and was yelling and talking so fast I could barely pick up on what she was saying or why it was happening. I figured I mustā€™ve done something wrong so I didnā€™t speak on it, and she mentioned how I kept it to myself, but also admitted how that call was a little ā€œfruityā€ or something along those lines on her end, basically acknowledging that the last call was kinda intense but she also wondered why I kept it to myself. This was also the part where some of it cut in and out so I couldnā€™t make out what was said entirely here, but I got the gists (i think)

(This part may be out of order)
I told her that I was worried I did something wrong and I didnā€™t want to make it worse. And she mentioned how if she was actually mad at me, she wouldnā€™t be calling me to whisper sweet nothings in my ear.

She then asked if I had any karaoke plans coming up, and I told her that I had no plans but partially because I have COVID, so no karaoke for me for a hot minute.

She expressed empathy but then said that they were planning on having some karaoke soon and they were going to make everyone sing such beautiful songs/sounds. Call ended with a Blessings.

Iā€™m very glad that I did not in fact make her hate me lol I am still not sure what I did, and I may have missed it since the call was breaking up. If so I apologize šŸ˜­

Anyways, going back to rest now. I will be very sad if I miss out on exiled karaoke because of freaking covid šŸ„²
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
campbellstruts

using this topic to post my message from her as well.

This is what I sent her on the forums:

Hi Dymuntz,

I sent a similar message to opulens as well, but I sent a message to the IG reaching out to gather info but no luck. Richard mentioned that the best way to contact you might be PM through the forum, since it doesnā€™t seem like the Redcurves have any presence here.

Havenā€™t heard from you recently. Are you being silenced? Are you in danger? Is this a way of sharing control by relinquishing the social media pages?

Hope youā€™re doing okay.

This is what was sent back:

Donā€™t worry my darling minestrone.
Some unforeseen work popped up that had to be handled.

I am touched Iā€™ve made my mark in your heart and trust, I am always around, in some form or another, just sometimes not so vocal.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
ToCarp

Wow ladies!! You are both loved šŸ„° Kass...so sorry you are sick, I too have been plagued with timing being off for Exiled.... irregardless, this is quite the ride watching it all ... my anxiety is crazy with everyone's experiences, stories and perspectives...
Whoischelsea

Yay!! Dymuntz is back!! I am glad she seems to be okay and is contacting people again. I am so sorry you have covid! I hope you are getting lots of rest and feel better soon. I am so excited to see Exiled Karaoke - there is no way they would do it without you tho!!
I figured out how to edit this