The Sun Is About To Set (New IG Post Looking for ONE Worthy)

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
PiaPol

Well here we are a new IG video https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-qZ-UOJ ... NzN2tqaA== calling out several people who have raised their voices. But there can only be one… 10pm is the deadline.
Wanda102

The audio on this is from Briana’s earlier call with who we believe is Lily Redcurve, as well. “Have you ever burned something you truly cared about?”

Those looking to be chosen from this group should be prepared to show up in a big way today.
Brianamatopoeia

Wanda102 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 3:06 pm The audio on this is from Briana’s earlier call with who we believe is Lily Redcurve, as well. “Have you ever burned something you truly cared about?”

Those looking to be chosen from this group should be prepared to show up in a big way today.
Yep, that's the audio from my call with Lily! This def sounds like a call for those KC folks to show up and show out. Get it!
It has the juice.
ToCarp

This is crazy
Caboose04

ToCarp wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:13 pmThis is crazy
You doing something!? :)
ToCarp

I posted... not nearly as great as Pia, her response was AMAZING! but I'm out there a smidge 😬🤷‍♀️ seem to be always late to the party lol.. still so excited and nervous for Haley!! I have to be at work at 7am and hope I can see what happens... a crazy storm is heading through our area in about 2 hours 😬😬😬👀👀👀
opulens
Site Admin

ToCarp wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:02 pm I posted... not nearly as great as Pia, her response was AMAZING! but I'm out there a smidge 😬🤷‍♀️ seem to be always late to the party lol.. still so excited and nervous for Haley!! I have to be at work at 7am and hope I can see what happens... a crazy storm is heading through our area in about 2 hours 😬😬😬👀👀👀
Your activity and persistence and lack of fearing us have all been noted for future excursions and opportunities.

Blessings.
Caboose04

opulens wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 11:00 pm
ToCarp wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:02 pm I posted... not nearly as great as Pia, her response was AMAZING! but I'm out there a smidge 😬🤷‍♀️ seem to be always late to the party lol.. still so excited and nervous for Haley!! I have to be at work at 7am and hope I can see what happens... a crazy storm is heading through our area in about 2 hours 😬😬😬👀👀👀
Your activity and persistence and lack of fearing us have all been noted for future excursions and opportunities.

Blessings.
opulens you are back!

Hope all is well my friend. You have been dearly missed.
ToCarp

opulens wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 11:00 pm

Blessings.

Ahhhh, there you are 👀 I truly appreciate the nod, I have been persistently watching with great curiosity, excitement and anxiety ..... my need to understand is overwhelming. Your visual absence has been noted as well, as im sure you have seen, some others have been very worried..

so blessings to you.

Looking forward to the future and clarity
PiaPol

Thank you! I was lucky the post went up as soon as I was leaving work, so I had time to brainstorm and get something together! I had fun with it and tried not to overthink it… but happy to be a part of the community. 😁

I’m certain a door will open for you.
ToCarp

PiaPol wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 11:39 pm
Thank you! I was lucky the post went up as soon as I was leaving work, so I had time to brainstorm and get something together! I had fun with it and tried not to overthink it… but happy to be a part of the community. 😁

I’m certain a door will open for you.

Your post was perfect! Super creepy and that song.... 👀💀 amazing work
I am now so very nervous/excited for you.....😍
opulens
Site Admin

A storm is opening up above Kansas City tonight.
Caboose04

The portal is open.
PiaPol

opulens wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 1:02 am A storm is opening up above Kansas City tonight.
Have you been blessing the rains down in Kansas City?