fucking babies

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
MadelynKlaudt

keep deleting my shit and i’ll just keep getting louder..
Wanda102

MadelynKlaudt wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 8:29 pm keep deleting my shit and i’ll just keep getting louder..
*clap* *CLAP*
UnseenPresence

MadelynKlaudt wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 8:29 pm keep deleting my shit and i’ll just keep getting louder..
I approve of you yelling with your whole chest. They supposedly say so, too. Good to see if they believe it or not.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
Lexthewolf

Good. Use your voice.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
Timsmyname

The truth always gets pushed away
Lexthewolf

Lets fucking go. You’re angry? There is power in anger.
Timsmyname

Tick tock tick tock. None of us are getting any younger
KAYLYN

Take back what is yours Maddie! Let your voice be heard. There is powers in numbers!!
haleywilde

ok, get loud then. You’re going against people you once considered family, so I would hope it’s for something worth it. Posting cryptic things won’t help though, say it with your chest if you have something to say. 🤷🏼‍♀️
merely someone at the edge.
mart

Why hold back, get as fucking loud as you want.
We're all listening and so are they.
cd3vane

Ma'am this is a horror experience
Screaming into the void
kevin

Hey Madelyn, everything okay there? You seem pretty upset and I just want to check in. You can PM here if you don’t want to talk publicly.

This is just forums to discuss the upcoming haunt for Exiled, and we’re waiting to see what happens.
blondie

Madelyn, I don’t know you. I am practically on the other side of the world but I’ve been watching. I don’t think Dan and Jen ever meant to hurt you. They consider you family is how it seems to me. They saw an opportunity to make something bigger, better, more exciting. But I don’t think they understood what they were getting into and how quickly they would lose control… and not just the creative kind.

Stay safe x
93: Love is the law, love under will.
campbellstruts

they definitely left up Madelyn's post because they wanted us to see it. If they truly wanted to keep things under wraps and silence her they would've deleted every trace of her off the forums. The question is what do we do now? I'm sure she has been reached out to plenty of times by plenty of people...
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Lexthewolf

They also left up my post talking about what transpired.

Good question... There's obviously some anger/frustration from her (maybe other Exiled haunt actors too?!) about the haunt... which I can empathize with.

That brings up another good point though. Where was Dan during Haley's visit?