Haley's Trip to KC | Instagram Reel 08.29

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
haleywilde

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_RaDezp ... BiNWFlZA==

"Always read what you’re signing. @haleywilde @piapol"
merely someone at the edge.
campbellstruts

Couple things:

1. For creative purposes, what hairstyle did Maddison have..? It looks like a half up half down but not sure, Haley and pia you were both there in person could you tell me heheh

2. That necklace that is pictured below. Is it the same one that was given to me? And the person wearing it….? Is that who I think it is?

3. Symbol at the end of the video. What is that? Have we seen it before? Looks like DLB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
cd3vane

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:39 pm Couple things:

1. For creative purposes, what hairstyle did Maddison have..? It looks like a half up half down but not sure, Haley and pia you were both there in person could you tell me heheh

2. That necklace that is pictured below. Is it the same one that was given to me? And the person wearing it….? Is that who I think it is?

3. Symbol at the end of the video. What is that? Have we seen it before? Looks like DLB
The symbols are at the end of most of the reels and the original trailer just the standard dlb and 111 logos flash in most of them!
Screaming into the void
PiaPol

So, the dog in the video is definitely Bodhi’s Aussie, and not the chocolate one I saw that Lily claimed to be hers.

I hope the terms of the contract will be illuminated in the near future… what I wouldn’t give for a photographic memory. 😭

Things that crack me up about this:

I remember passing the pen to Dorothea for him to sign (he was VERY sweet and thanked me), so when he pushed the contract to me I went to hand it off to the next person and Lily snatched it right away. Caught me so off guard.

The absolute chokehold he had on me, arm wrapped around my neck telling me the rules of the game and to not fuck it up. Hahaha
campbellstruts

TRANSCRIBED WORDS OF THE CONTRACT/DIALOGUE

Key:
M = Maddison speaking
D = Dorothea speaking

The arrangement is clear. Your fulfillment means burdens are as good as settled. M

Lucky for you the earth knows no class, Maddison. D

We don't take risks with our investments. M

Our customs are not relics of ignorance, but the living pulse of people...Blood runs in us all. D

It's not my intention to insult. Merely ensuring that all terms are "understood". M. (side note - probably important to note that quotations were specifically put around the word "understood" in the reel.)

The Earth will except what's offered. As long as the pact stands firm, the roots will drink deeply. D

A bond is formed in shadow and light. M

Once the shadows are lifted, we'll see if the waters hold." D
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
haleywilde

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:39 pm
Can confirm that it's Morgan, however, I don't remember the necklace being the same as yours. However, a lot of the day was a blur so cannot deny either
haleywilde

The end of the video made me just feel worried for Darren again. He almost looked like he was crying when Morgan went to whisper in his ear. I hope he's doing okay.
campbellstruts

haleywilde wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:28 pm The end of the video made me just feel worried for Darren again. He almost looked like he was crying when Morgan went to whisper in his ear. I hope he's doing okay.
yeah - and I find it strange that he hasn't said WHAT, you know? Like if I knew someone was in danger or making a bad choice and I was well within my right to do so, I would tell them ASAP and to the best of my ability - so this tells me a few things. Darren is either choosing not to tell you or he can't tell you, or a combination of both where he can only tell you a little bit.

Haley and Pia, when/if you were around Darren and he revealed to you that something bad was going to happen or that you were in danger, did he tend to say it more while around a certain group? I ask this because maybe the elites or the Redcurves are threatening him that if he says anything, he gets in trouble. Then again, I don't know which group is catching his tongue. Are the elites threatening him? Are the redcurves threatening him? Is Morgan threatening him? It might be helpful to figure out who is forcing him (and Dan for that matter...) to be quiet. Or to at least relinquish some form of control.
UnseenPresence

I see nothing in this dialogue that dissuades me from the idea that this is either a fae story or in some way influenced by fae mythology.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
haleywilde

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:34 pm
haleywilde wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:28 pm The end of the video made me just feel worried for Darren again. He almost looked like he was crying when Morgan went to whisper in his ear. I hope he's doing okay.
yeah - and I find it strange that he hasn't said WHAT, you know? Like if I knew someone was in danger or making a bad choice and I was well within my right to do so, I would tell them ASAP and to the best of my ability - so this tells me a few things. Darren is either choosing not to tell you or he can't tell you, or a combination of both where he can only tell you a little bit.

Haley and Pia, when/if you were around Darren and he revealed to you that something bad was going to happen or that you were in danger, did he tend to say it more while around a certain group? I ask this because maybe the elites or the Redcurves are threatening him that if he says anything, he gets in trouble. Then again, I don't know which group is catching his tongue. Are the elites threatening him? Are the redcurves threatening him? Is Morgan threatening him? It might be helpful to figure out who is forcing him (and Dan for that matter...) to be quiet. Or to at least relinquish some form of control.
So the two times that he indicated something was wrong was:

1. when he told me "they" were putting on an act, which was said under his breath in the bar where no one else could hear him.
2. when I took the hood off in the woods and he explicitly told me I was in danger and asked if I knew what the fuck I signed. Everyone you saw in the woods was present for this conversation, which includes milkman if he's considered an elite. He did kind of pull me aside during that when he told me about Morgan and him being pulled in for disruptive marketing and it becoming something darker, but it didn't necessarily feel like he was hiding that from everyone else. They already knew he was warning me of something/reprimanding me for the contract.
campbellstruts

So this potentially tells me the redcurves or at least Dorothea might be the ones putting on “the act” and threatening Darren.
haleywilde

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:46 pm So this potentially tells me the redcurves or at least Dorothea might be the ones putting on “the act” and threatening Darren.
oh, wait.. I just watched the video again and Dorothea and Lily were both there during that too. Darren specifically told me not to look at everyone behind him, so I didn't ever notice them. That makes things interesting.
Whoischelsea

Do we have a for sure yet of what the contract signed between you guys? The Redcurves seem to find the "elites" snobby and disrespectful to their land. "lucky for you the earth knows no class, Madison". There is def history here between them and I am excited to learn more. I wonder if the blood for the land has anything to do with the blood we see the Redcurves covered in all the time and cannibal theory. Whatever is happening, I agree that it seems Darren has gotten himself in the middle of it, and it is getting out of hand. I don't like that they put "Nervously he sent her home"???? Likkeeeee he knows something is not right - which is probably why Haley got all the calls.

Also Haley your reactions are great omfggg - there is one at the table where you just seemed completely flabbergasted hahahaha what happened then??
I figured out how to edit this
haleywilde

Whoischelsea wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:31 pm Also Haley your reactions are great omfggg - there is one at the table where you just seemed completely flabbergasted hahahaha what happened then??
My guess is that it's when they said we were playing for Cletums' life lol

but I don't remember exactly hahaha I clearly make a lot of faces, so it could've been a reaction to some other hostile thing they said towards each other
haleywilde

haleywilde wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:54 pm
campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:46 pm So this potentially tells me the redcurves or at least Dorothea might be the ones putting on “the act” and threatening Darren.
oh, wait.. I just watched the video again and Dorothea and Lily were both there during that too. Darren specifically told me not to look at everyone behind him, so I didn't ever notice them. That makes things interesting.
I just realized Maddison was in the woods too??? in her heels??? how did I not see all of these people that were right in front of me???

I follow directions very well apparently. Darren says don't look and suddenly I'm blind 🫡
PiaPol

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:34 pm

From the two times I have been Darren adjacent (when you all were rallying for votes in bars and the contract experience) he has seemed… distant.. Conflicted… disappointed, even? Maybe that’s not the right word. But he’s clearly been stressed, upset, sad..

I didn’t really talk to him much besides when I was drunk (so sorry, Darren, I was anxious!) and from what I experience it was almost as if he was an observer. Perhaps maybe not even voluntarily? It’s so hard to tell who is pulling the strings here.

From what I gathered based on my experience and Haley’s insight… I’m not so sure the Redcurves and Elites are truly at odds. Again, they were putting on a show for us…
campbellstruts

Good point. They’re putting on a show for us. Okay, WHY? Why would they need to deceive us? What purpose does it serve? To confuse us? To get us to hate both sides? To take our attention off of something else?
Lexthewolf

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:37 pm They’re putting on a show for us. Okay, WHY? Why would they need to deceive us? What purpose does it serve?
These people ARE putting on a show for entertainment... but whose entertainment? Ours? Or maybe... theirs?
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
PiaPol

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:37 pm Good point. They’re putting on a show for us. Okay, WHY? Why would they need to deceive us? What purpose does it serve? To confuse us? To get us to hate both sides? To take our attention off of something else?
We don’t even know what they’re doing let alone what they need/want.

Attention, energy, blood, flesh, souls..?

Hopefully your box will help to illuminate the answers.
blondie

Gonna try and make this make sense as is covid is strong, but always here to bring the woo woo, so here goes nothing…

* Our customs are not relics of ignorance, but the living pulse of people...Blood runs in us all: I feel what Dorothea said strongly, as do many others who are finding their power in witchcraft in these times. Blood is important in all things - it is our lifeforce and our connection to our ancestors… it is offered up in ritual because of its power - usually just a little bit of our own these days. But bigger work requires bigger sacrifice and you wonder what they need us for…
* The Earth will except what's offered. As long as the pact stands firm, the roots will drink deeply: Like how a buried body feeds the soil as it decomposes. As long as the pact stands, they will offer sacrifices…
* A bond is formed in shadow and light: This work is neither good nor evil, but as with all things, resides in the grey (although I’m betting many of you will disagree). The bond is formed in life and death.
* Once the shadows are lifted, we'll see if the waters hold: On the surface, this seems like a reference to this being a tenuous agreement but in symbolism, the surface of water is often considered the same as “the veil”, the fragile line between life and death, light and shadow. Basically, once death is lifted, we’ll see if the veil holds.

Also to take into account:
* Dorothea asked Pia about belief in the afterlife
* The very last frame - looks like someone buried… who has opened their eyes…

This reel has me spooked. Along with the hooded figures we have seen in previous videos (one light, one dark), and the burning of the effigy with the witch mask…

We celebrated Hecate returning from the underworld on the 21st… you forcibly bring back an ancient goddess, there is a chance the veil may not hold… you start dabbling in any kind of necromancy, the natural order is disrupted… ok, I’m more than spooked.
93: Love is the law, love under will.