Video Collaboration: Ideas and Help

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Caboose04

So with some discussion today about making a video covering some ongoing topics and some concerns. I believe I very stupidly took the helm of this. So, since I have never done anything like this I am looking for help from my fellow participants to make this a community collaboration. I am working on a quick script and then will reach out to have people cover certain topics they are most passionate about. I would love to get this done and out before opening weekend so it will be A LOT!

Thank you again for everyone support!
PiaPol

Excited for the group project! Count me in. (I’m doing my part!)
blondie

This quickly snowballed from my original idea so apologies! But it’s gonna be great. Team work makes the dream work.
93: Love is the law, love under will.
campbellstruts

All I ask is that you let me do a cooking with Campbell segment where I go over various dairy products 😎
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Caboose04

blondie wrote: ↑Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:51 am This quickly snowballed from my original idea so apologies! But it’s gonna be great. Team work makes the dream work.
Haha thanks for the push! I have been sitting on the Idea for awhile and was hoping someone would have done it already! You bringing it up helped motivate me!
Caboose04

campbellstruts wrote: ↑Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:53 am All I ask is that you let me do a cooking with Campbell segment where I go over various dairy products 😎
I am SO DOWN for this! haha Some Creamy Campbell soup lmao
campbellstruts

I also have some experience and practice with short animations, video editing, artistic skills, etc. So I can branch out and help where I'm wanted/needed. I will leave the dissemination of parts to you but I am willing to help out with anything!!! Examples of my work are on my socials :)
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
haleywilde

I have many many random talents and i’m very passionate about all of this so feel free to tap me in for almost anything! I like being helpful!
merely someone at the edge.
TheLadyJ

...And you have my Axe! ....Posters.
KAYLYN

What other kind of footage are you looking for or what are we going for? We can record more as well. Just ask and you shall receive!
KAYLYN

Mart and I were working on putting together something small I can send you what we were going for
Caboose04

Feel free to send anything! It seems like this is going to be way longer then I thought. πŸ˜… I am not even finished recording stuff and I was over 20 mins so it definitely has to be broken into parts. I was just not happy with my recordings because I'm too monotone 🀣🀣🀣
Caboose04

Part 1- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Sm_q17vIs

I am working on the other parts now and learning from what I think are my short comings. This video doesn't give any info that most of you don't already know :P More to help the Fresh Meat.
Whoischelsea

Caboose04 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 08, 2024 1:59 pm Part 1- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Sm_q17vIs

I am working on the other parts now and learning from what I think are my short comings. This video doesn't give any info that most of you don't already know :P More to help the Fresh Meat.
This came out great!
I figured out how to edit this