Token System

EXILED: CROOKED ROSE WOODS.
FAQ, Ticket discussion, planning, and chat about the event.
Lexthewolf

Hi there!

I was listening to a podcast and heard about the token system. Now this is a SUPER cool idea to communicate with actors based off of interactions someone's had in the midway. I wonder what other methods of communication will be present.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
Caboose04

Lexthewolf wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:26 pm Hi there!

I was listening to a podcast and heard about the token system. Now this is a SUPER cool idea to communicate with actors based off of interactions someone's had in the midway. I wonder what other methods of communication will be present.
I think its very exiting and now I need a checklist the first night to track all choices and possibilities. So I can try as many as possible.
Lexthewolf

yeah! I'm debating whether to go in blind or..... create a Google sheet with different choices / outcomes.
someguyinKC

So the token system has come up twice now. I had the option to buy additional tokens when I purchased my ticket but then opie let us know that “it was decided that no one have any advantages in such a situation.”

The tokens do interest me… What kind of advantages do they offer?
got milk?
Caboose04

Lexthewolf wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:45 pm yeah! I'm debating whether to go in blind or..... create a Google sheet with different choices / outcomes.
Well since I am going 2 back to back nights I am going blind the first night then will probably keep a private record for myself so I can track for the 2nd night and then track that and maybe come back a 3rd and 4th time later if there is that many choices :P
Lexthewolf

I'm only going once, but got a Red ticket to be able to go through the trail portion at least twice.

I wonder if they'll allow water bottles inside the event. I hope they do.
UnseenPresence

Lexthewolf wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:45 pm yeah! I'm debating whether to go in blind or..... create a Google sheet with different choices / outcomes.
Trust me when I say, that sheet will not be able to keep up. :)
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...