Hesta Redcurve / Molly - IG Profile/Post

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
campbellstruts

I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
blondie

So my big question (that I did ask in the comments on the IG post) is: are Molly and Izzy Redcurves? Because it’s not in their hashtags.

But Molly says “our woods” which implies she is maybe…

Also super cool to be able to connect with Hesta! Hoping for lots of candy related content - she already follows a “fairy floss” account…
93: Love is the law, love under will.
Lexthewolf

I'm so excited Hesta made an IG account!! I asked what her favorite candy was so I could bring it with me to the Midway. Oddly, I feel overprotective of her because she called me first (will it come back to bite me? let's find out!)
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
KAYLYN

Looks like the ones with just a name are all wearing the same blue overalls as well
lazysmartperson

Molly, Izzy and the woman who appears in a lot of the promos are all wearing overalls. From the press page we learn that the promo woman is called "the handler". So it could be that overalls (dungarees for brits) is the uniform of a handler.
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist
campbellstruts

lazysmartperson wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:51 am Molly, Izzy and the woman who appears in a lot of the promos are all wearing overalls. From the press page we learn that the promo woman is called "the handler". So it could be that overalls (dungarees for brits) is the uniform of a handler.
good catch! bumping this, and also is that izzy in the background with Molly?
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Notys

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:36 am https://www.instagram.com/p/C_imC25p3dt ... g4ZzhnZGNp

Molly, no last name..

https://www.instagram.com/hestababy/pro ... 1uYTd1aDd1

a Hesta Redcurve profile?
Her post shows she is at Desoto days festival? It appears to be a fair. Could the Redcurves be some sort of "carnies" or do you think they are simply fans of a good fair? If they are carnie types, maybe that's why the elites feel comfortable with them in the carnival at exiled?
blondie

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:54 am
lazysmartperson wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:51 am Molly, Izzy and the woman who appears in a lot of the promos are all wearing overalls. From the press page we learn that the promo woman is called "the handler". So it could be that overalls (dungarees for brits) is the uniform of a handler.
good catch! bumping this, and also is that izzy in the background with Molly?
It does look like Izzy… and the promo gal looks like she could be an AI vamped version of Molly?

(Thanks for acknowledging my insistence on calling them dungarees)
kevin

Now that we've gotten a better look at her, Hesta looks incredibly familiar to me in a way that I can't quite place.
haleywilde

yeah, Darren mentioned “attractive manson girl” types in his podcast interview and combining that with the instagram story from yesterday that said allow us to guide you, I would say it’s a safe bet that they’re gonna be in the handler role.
merely someone at the edge.
cd3vane

haleywilde wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:40 am
yeah, Darren mentioned “attractive manson girl” types in his podcast interview and combining that with the instagram story from yesterday that said allow us to guide you, I would say it’s a safe bet that they’re gonna be in the handler role.
If they are "manson girl" types I wonder who is Manson in this situation, is it one specific person like maybe Dorothea or just the Redcurves as a whole or something or someone else entirely that they are following/guiding us to? My gut feeling is the redcurves with all the talk of cleansing yourself before entering their world and other posts like that
Screaming into the void
blondie

2nd Molly post

“I come here to feel powerful. Out here, I am in control. #molly”
KAYLYN

Maybe the ones in overalls will be our GUIDES. It is Capitalized on the post.
someguyinKC

blondie wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:50 am 2nd Molly post

“I come here to feel powerful. Out here, I am in control. #molly”
If these are being posted in real time, things escalated pretty quickly. She did something that resulted in her being covered in blood in that hour between posting.
got milk?
someguyinKC

A post to Hesta’s page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_i0DFSx-s0 ... F5YnExNm9z

#babygurl 🍭

That song choice is interesting. Are we touching on immortality now too?
got milk?
haleywilde

I’m pretty sure her location is tagged to the same bar that we all met up at when I was in KC
merely someone at the edge.
blondie

Third Molly post

“You too will kneel before them. #Molly”

I wonder if knowing there was gonna be a big Molly focus today, Hesta posted that pic of her with Izzy to make sure her girl knew she was loved… cos that’s really sweet
kevin

The Redcurves seem very comfortable going to public places while they're covered in blood. Maybe the locals just know not to fuck with them, maybe the authorities know the same.
campbellstruts

kevin wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:00 pm The Redcurves seem very comfortable going to public places while they're covered in blood. Maybe the locals just know not to fuck with them, maybe the authorities know the same.
This is a great way to think about it, in the contract it mentioned some thing about cleanup as it pertains to legality and occult practices. It also says something about legal representation. for a normal person they might get arrested showing up covered in blood or at least questioned. Maybe they’re so afraid of these people that there’s no need to question them.
KAYLYN

haleywilde wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:49 pm I’m pretty sure her location is tagged to the same bar that we all met up at when I was in KC
I saw that, and her being at DeSoto days. I messaged her to call me next time she's out. I hope full that she will accept my offer. Maybe tell me a story or two. I'm eager to learn more about her!