Personal Call from Dorothea to Pia 9.5.24

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
PiaPol

It’s 9:34pm. I’m in bed. I’ve started leaving my phone on at night now, hoping for a call and it finally came.

No caller id. I answer to find it’s Dorothea.

He explains he doesn’t like technology much and prefers to meet face to face, as we did before.

He asks me how I have been. I told him I was glad to hear from him, and I’ve been good. My family is happy and healthy and the orphaned kittens I’m raising are getting big.

Dorothea tells me he has been thinking about me. Our time together was short but memorable. He’s mentioned my name several times. He explains he doesn’t have time for everyone, but he’s making time for me.

“Do you know why I’m making time for you?”

“I would guess it has to do with the contract I signed?”

“No.”

He tells me has done some things he isn’t proud of, but at the time he did those things, he used pride to help him sleep at night. “But actually that’s a lie, I wasn’t doing much sleeping.” Something about a lion’s face and wings on his back (I think?)

He told me that those times in our lives are behind us and it’s time to allow the grass to grow again beneath our feet. Grass will cover the scorched earth.

He told me if I see him in the woods to seek him out. I deserve to hang with the Redcurves.

I reminded him I was so looking forward to seeing him in a few weeks.

“Now get off this phone and I’ll see you in person.”

By the time I got off of the phone I was shaking (I still am.) Dorothea and I have had some very personal conversations, and there were details I omitted in my original post from the day Haley & I signed the contract.

I still don’t know who he has mentioned my name to, or why I have been memorable to him at all… I had so many questions I wanted to ask, but all of my focus was on retaining as much information as possible to relay here.
ToCarp

Wow Pia!!
campbellstruts

Wow!! This is super interesting.

Couple things, one being another mention of the earth - scorched earth. There was earth talk in the reel posted about Haley’s experience.

Two, there’s a bunch of claiming happening. For example, it sounds like Dorothea and the redcurves are attempting to claim you. Dymuntz/assorted elites have claimed me, Matt, Haley…etc. Of course that could just be a result of who got to who first but I’m not seeing a whole lot of overlap where someone talks to both redcurves and elites unless I’m missing something?
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
ToCarp

It is so hard to remain composed and try to remember everything as well...
kassidy.exe

We love that!!! Personal connections made in these experiences are oh so special. I’m so glad you got to have this moment tonight! 🫶

Also, agree on the fact that it seems like the Elites and Redcurves are picking from the pot of participants to claim them. This very much reads as that.
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
PiaPol

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:03 pm Wow!! This is super interesting.

Couple things, one being another mention of the earth - scorched earth. There was earth talk in the reel posted about Haley’s experience.

Two, there’s a bunch of claiming happening. For example, it sounds like Dorothea and the redcurves are attempting to claim you. Dymuntz/assorted elites have claimed me, Matt, Haley…etc. Of course that could just be a result of who got to who first but I’m not seeing a whole lot of overlap where someone talks to both redcurves and elites unless I’m missing something?
I would have to agree I haven’t seen overlap that I can remember.

Only the Exiled account interacted with me the entire time I’ve knocked on doors and tried to participate… and when I won my “prize” I was automatically positioned with the Redcurves. I haven’t had any interactions with Elite other than being peeved off while desperately trying to win a pool game.

I’ve probably been overly open and vulnerable about who I am and how I find the Redcurves to be relatable. So being paired up with Dorothea is only logical.

I also now remember him saying something about both of us taking our lives back, reclaiming them.

I wish I was better at remembering EVERYTHING. Ha
KAYLYN

How exciting Pia. Seems like he may be a big ol softy at times to. Or it's just an act to trick us. Dragging us in one by one. Telling us things we want to hear.
PiaPol

Kaymart wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:22 pm How exciting Pia. Seems like he may be a big ol softy at times to. Or it's just an act to trick us. Dragging us in one by one. Telling us things we want to hear.
I mean… cult leaders are charming.

He has been kind to me. I know that could change at any given moment and I’m not looking to test anyone’s patience. 😁