9/7 - IG post - Meet Stevie

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
blondie

Stevie

“I love it out here. The woods are ancient and powerful. It remembers what we’ve forgotten. #stevie”

Starting early today, no rest for the wicked
93: Love is the law, love under will.
Notys

Idk if anyone else noticed, but Frank has white overalls while the girls are in denim. I think the girls are a part of some group (or tier/rank within a group). Maybe sort of a uniform?
blondie

Notys wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:08 pm Idk if anyone else noticed, but Frank has white overalls while the girls are in denim. I think the girls are a part of some group (or tier/rank within a group). Maybe sort of a uniform?
We figure they are the “handlers” (image of woman in overalls on the press page is called “The Handler”)… kinda a bit like Manson’s girls… Matt came up with the name “Rosebuds” which I love. You’ve heard the term before so you get the gist.
blondie

Second Stevie post

“Her heart was always kind, even when her hands were not. #stevie”
haleywilde

blondie wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:28 pm Second Stevie post

this caption makes me love stevie a whole lot 🥺
merely someone at the edge.
Lexthewolf

Why is this one past tense?
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
blondie

haleywilde wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:48 pm
blondie wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:28 pm Second Stevie post

this caption makes me love stevie a whole lot 🥺
This is the thing… I think it’s easy to say “oh, they’re brainwashed”, to dismiss their agency and their humanity… but ya know:
IMG_3668.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Notys

blondie wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:23 pm
Notys wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:08 pm Idk if anyone else noticed, but Frank has white overalls while the girls are in denim. I think the girls are a part of some group (or tier/rank within a group). Maybe sort of a uniform?
We figure they are the “handlers” (image of woman in overalls on the press page is called “The Handler”)… kinda a bit like Manson’s girls… Matt came up with the name “Rosebuds” which I love. You’ve heard the term before so you get the gist.
Yeah, deja vu!! [(Oog former player note: I can't help but be reminded of Marybeth by Hesta. I think Marybeth was her name... And I'm betting Hesta is just as sweet.)]

I thought maybe there's something else to it more in game. I can't help it. I feel like these handlers are out there in the woods "living their best (new) life". Molly sounded exactly like the Manson girl nonsense in the call I read about. May as well of thrown in an "All that's ours is yours and yours is mine is theirs. Forever and always will be" to seal the deal on what sounds like brainwashing or manipulation.
blondie

Molly and Stevie

“Cousins. #stevie”