9/9 Campbell Experience with Maddy/Elites/Redcurves

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
campbellstruts

I pull into Dairy Queen. I look in and Dairy King is inside eating. I contemplate to myself for a little bit if I should go inside. But soon enough, I see him walking out. I decide to get out of my car the same time. He is holding a vanilla ice cream cone in his hand. He tells me that he has something for me. I asked him what it is, and he says to follow him.

In the parking lot parked behind me is a black Cadillac I believe. Either way, very on brand with the vehicles the elites have used in the past. They tell me to get in, and dairy King gets in the back with me. There’s a new driver. His name is Julian and he is barefoot. Derek tells Julian to hand me the box. So Julian hands the box to dairy king, and dairy King hands the box to me. He tells me that he’s rifled through it and picked out the good bits.

I asked him what his affliction was, to which he said, maybe later. So I did not get to that part. I turn on my phone flashlight, and I start rifling through the box, of which I will post to the contents here.
IMG_0977.jpeg
IMG_0973.jpeg
IMG_0968.jpeg
IMG_0969.jpeg
IMG_0970.jpeg
IMG_0971.jpeg
IMG_0972.jpeg
IMG_0974.jpeg
IMG_0975.jpeg
IMG_0976.jpeg
He tells me that people without money keep buying shit. I ask him is he talking about anyone in specific or just generally? I believe he said he was just speaking generally. He says sorry about Madelaine. She had an unfortunate circumstance earlier. Which I replied, “yeah I think I know and unfortunately it’s definitely my fault.” He says some other stuff but then he hands me a tape recorder with headphones. Tells me I know the drill, so me and him spend a bit trying to find my seatbelt and I get belted in and I put the headphones on and he puts a bag over my head.

The tape recorder has the exact same type of messages/stories in it. I’m talking Bible verses in a musical style. It goes over raising Lazarus from the dead, the devil trying to tempt Jesus in the wilderness, shadrach meshach and abednigo again, almost like how we left off from the last tape recording. One key phrase I can remember is “shadrach you got the marshmallows?” And mentions of a Barney. I’m hoping that this quote will let us find what this tape recording is actually from.

So that keeps playing and I am driven around with the bag over my head while Julian drives. I’m the only one in the car with him at this point. We stop, and I’m still blindfolded and I have the headphones on still, but he stops the recording. Dairy king grabs my hand and leads me to where I’m going.

He leads me to this area, to which he whispers to get down on my knees. I’m still hooded at this point. The tape recorder is no longer playing, he paused it as soon as we got out of the car. Instead, it has been replaced by this ominous, bellowing music playing in the tent of which I will find the link for and post it here as well, because I recognize the music.

He takes the hood off, and I am surrounded by people in this tent. I believe I am surrounded by redcurves. I can see Molly, Frank, cletums, Hesta, and quite a few others. I mean this tent was packed. I turn around and I can see Darren, wearing a something that looked like it said “Cult leader” T-shirt.

I keep looking around and I keep trying to get information on people when I try to stand up, but dairy King motions at me to stay down. I can hear madelyn screaming as she is grabbed by who I believe to be Lily and dragged into the tent.

She is screaming and thrashing at the top of her lungs. Yelling at me asking why I didn’t save her. I kind of motion over and try to help her by reaching out to her, but I’m quickly shoved away by Lily. Which was definitely my bad because I should not have even attempted to help her in the first place by touching her.

But, shortly, Dorothea barges in and he throws clothes at madelyn and tells her to get dressed and “you’re a fucking redcurve now”. She yells at me why I didn’t do anything to help her, too, which I replied “I messaged you on the forums and tried to help you multiple times - how could we have helped you?” But she did not answer my question.

Everyone at the tent moves a little bit closer to me at this point. dorothea gets down and stares at me. He yells at me and ask me a few questions, I think the first thing he said was “you think you’re smart?” I said yes, to which he said “you think you’re smarter than me?” And I kind of shrugged because it depends, and then he said “you think you’re fucking smarter than me?” Yelling in my face. I said “probably not” just to get him to stop yelling in my face.

Then he stands up annd everyone in the tent moves a little bit closer to me. and they are like super Duper close. Like some redcurves gut (could’ve been gord, Ernest, or some other dude) was in my face. Dorothea moves to the back of me. Then the bag is placed back on my head and dairy King is leading me back to the car.

He leaves with us in the car, too. I ask a few questions.

I ask what was that that happened in there? He says what do you think it was? I said in initiation. I believe he said close enough.

Then I asked, is this like a trading/selling madelyn to the red curves? He said something along the line of madelyn… Red curves. Couldn’t quite make out what he said.

Then he hand me the headphones and the tape recorder and tells me to put them back on through my hood. I can only get one ear on but again it was the same Bible verses in a musical fashion talking about how you’re a winner with God and how we were dead before God came and saved us, if we just quote scripture we will be fine and that We never go through the fire alone.

Then we get back, Julian comes around and I realize he’s barefoot. He takes off my hood and tells me to give him the tape recorder. I grab my box and dairy King looks over to me and I ask him what his real name is. he says dairy King and I say I thought you didn’t like that name and he just shrugged.

Then they say that i can go on my way and then they get in and leave and I’m currently typing this out in the car.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Timsmyname

I think you need to stick a few of those items in your pockets on the night you go to exiled. That looks like currency.
PiaPol

Campbell I am so glad you’re ok.

I wonder what was going on with Madelyn… what did we miss that could have saved her?

Interesting how the box was opened for you, though….
kassidy.exe

Couple of things…

Had a feeling Maddy wasn’t gonna get a good ending, but I thought they were gonna kill her. Not sure if her true fate is better or worse…

Also, love that Dairy King has accepted his name/title. We love a full circle moment.

Was the tent you were brought into the opulence tent, I wonder? What will become the opulence tent, anyway? Also, curious about the fact that Darren was there. It seems that he has “converted”.
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
KAYLYN

Kinda cool how I mentioned those tapes today and then Bam you get to listen to them.
PiaPol

Ok ok… hear me out.

Dairy loving parasites from outer space. 🍝
KAYLYN

Hey guys over here! Kevin was serious!
campbellstruts

some eye catching details from the books.
IMG_0988.jpg
IMG_0987.jpg
IMG_0986.jpg
IMG_0985.jpg
Note, I went over everything in the box with a flashlight and a blacklight. haven't found anything with the blacklight so far. tally includes:

four bones
two skulls
two skeletons
one big skeleton candle
one bat sticker
four books (secret societies - a history, not of this world, some things strange and sinister, normal and abnormal sex-ways.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
lazysmartperson

Those price and shelf number markings are normal for used books. the ink dot too. Honestly i'm surprised that Buck didn't leave blood or any other bodily fluids on your books.
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist
KAYLYN

Why the location,.when you were told in Shawnee?
kassidy.exe

I’m gonna let Cammie respond before I upload my draft.
Caboose04

Cammie asked me to be a go between for her and Maddy since she hasnt been able to contact her either and thought i might have a better chance. And reached out on Insta with low hope because she hasn't responded to anything i said before. But Maddy actually responded and said she would meet there at 8:30. I did warn her though that Dairy King was there WELL in advance. So no sure if she chose to still go or didn't read my message.... So if she didn't she definitely hates me even more and probably wont be hearing from her anymore. ;( I am only saying this now since she is now apparently a Redcurve now.

So Maddy. I am sorry if I caused this.
Redcurves. You are welcome for Maddy I guess?
campbellstruts

Caboose04 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:08 pm Cammie asked me to be a go between for her and Maddy since she hasnt been able to contact her either and thought i might have a better chance. And reached out on Insta with low hope because she hasn't responded to anything i said before. But Maddy actually responded and said she would meet there at 8:30. I did warn her though that Dairy King was there WELL in advance. So no sure if she chose to still go or didn't read my message.... So if she didn't she definitely hates me even more and probably wont be hearing from her anymore. ;( I am only saying this now since she is now apparently a Redcurve now.

So Maddy. I am sorry if I caused this.
Redcurves. You are welcome for Maddy I guess?
yes. for clarification I asked Brannigan to be a go between since I wasn't getting through to her. when I saw dairy king in the dairy queen, I told him to tell Madelyn to warn her. and then he told her but she didn't respond.
Lexthewolf

I find this whole thing interesting. Campbell is told to meet Maddy, the Elites find out, and the Elites meet Campbell at a Dairy Queen instead. Campbell is taken to a secondary location, and watches as Maddy becomes a Redcurve (against her will?? the elites and redcurves ARE working together).

Soon after this forum post was made, the Exiled Instagram account reposted an old photo of Madelyn's from 2023 with a caption akin to "excited to see my second family." She got a hashtag too, but only her name. I don't like where this is going, but I have a theory about the Redcurves... They're initiated into the family, they're created and not born into it.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
PiaPol

In regards to the “trust no one” bit…
consider that they want us to be discordant. If we were unified would we be a threat?

Thank you for the clarification on how the meeting was arranged for DQ… I would be willing to bet Madelyn was already captured by the time you saw Dairy King…
campbellstruts

Lexthewolf wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:11 pm I find this whole thing interesting. Campbell is told to meet Maddy, the Elites find out, and the Elites meet Campbell at a Dairy Queen instead. .
I feel like y'all are misinterpreting this - I told Maddy to meet me at a Dairy Queen location. That information was known by exiled because I posted it in a location that they have eyes on.
Lexthewolf

and now the Redcurves have a new family member!
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
lazysmartperson

campbellstruts wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:15 pm I feel like y'all are misinterpreting this - I told Maddy to meet me at a Dairy Queen location. That information was known by exiled because I posted it in a location that they have eyes on.
yep, i definitely misinterpreted this! thought you were just chilling at DQ waiting for more info from Maddy
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist
campbellstruts

lazysmartperson wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:20 pm
campbellstruts wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:15 pm I feel like y'all are misinterpreting this - I told Maddy to meet me at a Dairy Queen location. That information was known by exiled because I posted it in a location that they have eyes on.
yep, i definitely misinterpreted this! thought you were just chilling at DQ waiting for more info from Maddy
also, I feel like they were always going to come get me regardless of which location I picked. I made it easier by flat out posting the address. lol
kassidy.exe

Im curious as to if its just a title they are giving her or actually making her a redcurve. The only way to get the last name or to become apart of the family is to be married into it.

Or do some weird cult shit that makes her a Redcurve in some fashion