Campbell's Mystery Box Contents

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
campbellstruts

Alright so: I went through all the contents of the box as well as the box itself with a flashlight and blacklight. I also burned through the bulk of the skull candle to see if anything was inside. Some important notes:

- The skull candle didn't have anything inside, but when you burned it, the red/pink wax turned into a very blood-like color when it melted. super cool imo.
- The four long bone trinkets all have holes drilled into the top processes, meaning I could probably string them all through a necklace.
- The two skeletons and mini skulls do not have the same holes drilled through them.
- The only thing that shone through the blacklight were a few stacks of pages in the secrete societies book.
- The secret societies book had some dog eared pages (I did not dog ear them.), so I took pictures of the front and back of both pages for y'all to take apart.
- (side note. I drew the sigil on my hand last night as a last line of defense for protection. Thank you Richard for the suggestion! that's what you see on the back of my hand in sharpie.)
- The secret societies book had numbers on the inside front page, as well as the not of this world book.
- I need to go through and actually thoroughly read the books, but as I was skimming through the secret societies book, it mentioned stuff about rosicrucianism. I will read further on that one today.
tempImageUlvGEG.jpg
tempImageq5Doct.jpg
tempImageNGLjHj.jpg
tempImageItfTtL.jpg
tempImagebBz5xA.jpg
tempImageaeknhI.jpg
tempImageg8llCz.jpg
tempImagedc9KpB.jpg
tempImage9KOAZX.jpg
tempImage8Rrs5Y.jpg
tempImageY1N8Pb.jpg
Any questions?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
campbellstruts

The L and the 7.95 in the corner of the first page of the secret societies book got me thinking. Could it literally be just the price of the book? Sure. But I snooped around in the book anyway while I was reading it.

The seventh chapter is titled “The Gnostics”. I went to that page and counted the 95th word and no dice. Just ended up being a word like “the” or “as” with nothing substantial.

I did, however, go to the 95th page. Although it wasn’t technically the 7th word, it fell on a sentence of: “Variations, as already noted, allowed two children to be born before initiation; and it is reported that only one child was allowed in some groups of the order.”

I then went to the 7th paragraph, which said: “ There was a special garb worn for the devotions. The men wore long white, wide shirts closed at the neck and with long sleeves-of gite an Oriental pattern. A girdle was tied around the waist, and large baggy trousers completed the outfit. The women
"wear blue gowns of nankeen; in the towns, of chintz. They, moreover, cover their heads with white cloths.”

I’ve attached necessary pictures below. I have reason to believe this may not be what was intended for me to find but just in case, I’ve put it out into the universe.
IMG_1083.jpeg
IMG_1085.jpeg
IMG_1084.jpeg
IMG_1082.jpeg
IMG_1081.jpeg
I also (thank you Tim for pointing this out) believe that the tokens (skulls, skeletons, bones) are super important. Maybe the amount says something? Two skeletons, two skulls, four bones? Does that ring a bell to anyone?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
haleywilde

just here to say that a bone necklace would be badass (and would keep them readily available in case they are in fact "tokens" in the event..)
merely someone at the edge.