9/10 - IG - MADDISON

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
blondie

MADDISON

“You talk to me like I care about struggle or plight… it’s beneath me. Let them return to their earth if that is what they want. #maddison”
93: Love is the law, love under will.
blondie

Do we think she is the “someone” from Hesta’s message to Kevin?
93: Love is the law, love under will.
Lexthewolf

She sounds like she doesn’t care… like none of them care about the Redcurve family. I’m willing to bet you it is. And I’m willing to bet they’re not treating my girl right.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
haleywilde

Lexthewolf wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:12 pm She sounds like she doesn’t care… like none of them care about the Redcurve family. I’m willing to bet you it is. And I’m willing to bet they’re not treating my girl right.
Maybe it's because I'm too trusting or naive, but Maddison really didn't seem like an awful person when I hung out with her. Is she a little high maintenance maybe? Yes. She's made it very clear that Kansas is not her choice of vacation destination, and it doesn't seem like her and Dorothea get along, but she wasn't awful to him by any means. And she treated me well too- telling me that I was relevant, genuinely helping me with my pool game, and making sure I didn't feel bad when I lost. She has humanity to her and I can't see her doing anything drastic... but I'm sure I'll be proved wrong about many things in the next few weeks. Vulnerability is a dangerous thing in these woods, right? My trusting nature makes me far too vulnerable.
merely someone at the edge.