9/12 - HESTA IG - The Blood Run is over?

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
blondie

HESTA IG POST

#thebloodrunisover 🚨 🎤 🚨

Text in picture: The Blood Run is over bishes. Hesta - OUT
93: Love is the law, love under will.
haleywilde

"Hesta OUT" implies that she accomplished whatever it was she needed and is now leaving, which is.... concerning.
merely someone at the edge.
Lexthewolf

I asked what she meant and got a voice message: “it’s fucking over, I’m out”
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
cd3vane

Just asked her what the blood run was and got "its over", "HESTA OUT" as I'm assuming final messages from her. Maybe her on IG was the blood run but I'm still not sure what that means at all
Screaming into the void
haleywilde

Could the blood run mean acquiring "new blood"? Like how they now have Maddy? But I don't really see how Hesta played a role in Maddy's fate?
someguyinKC

Each of the handlers were noticeably bloody in their photos. Hesta posed with Izzy. Opening night is around the corner. Was Hesta recruiting handlers and, now that they've got what they need, she's out?
got milk?
PiaPol

The song on her post was “Help!” By the Beatles… so I messaged to ask if Hesta needed a helping hand.

Got a voice memo what was the same as her caption. “The blood run is over bitches. Hesta OUT!”
PiaPol

haleywilde wrote: ↑Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:22 pm Could the blood run mean acquiring "new blood"? Like how they now have Maddy? But I don't really see how Hesta played a role in Maddy's fate?
Someone mentioned before that Hesta might be a siren.. luring people.

Maybe Hesta was a distraction? We were all so wrapped in in interacting with her and during that time Mady’s fate was sealed…
blondie

I have always been wary of Hesta (might be the only one who never slid into her DMs, lol)… like we theorised about her being a lure… this doesn’t settle my itchy brain… like AT ALL

So. Many. Questions.
cd3vane

Also interesting that the whole time we have been communicating with stickers and gifs but now that its over, whatever it is, she decided to send voice memos and actual typed out messages to us. It seems maybe the whole sticker thing was probably for whatever her purpose was or maybe just to lure us in and distract us from it by making her seem more innocent.
Screaming into the void
haleywilde

Assuming this is her last post, I compiled all of the songs used in her posts, just in case there's a meaning outside of showing she has music taste:

Apocalypse
Forever Young
Welcome and Goodbye
I Wanna be Adored
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Help!

I was hoping the first letters of the title would mean something lol
PiaPol

Also, I messaged Hesta after they posted Mady on the IG and Campbell told her side of the story and said “I heard you gained a new family member tonight. Congratulations!” And her response was a sticker that read “Blood Flood.”
haleywilde

PiaPol wrote: ↑Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:23 pm
haleywilde wrote: ↑Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:22 pm Could the blood run mean acquiring "new blood"? Like how they now have Maddy? But I don't really see how Hesta played a role in Maddy's fate?

Maybe Hesta was a distraction? We were all so wrapped in in interacting with her and during that time Mady’s fate was sealed…
I feel like we were paying attention to Maddy though? We tried really hard to get her to give us information and she just wouldn't. Maddy's fate is in her own hands in my opinion.
PiaPol

haleywilde wrote: ↑Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:34 pm
PiaPol wrote: ↑Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:23 pm

I feel like we were paying attention to Maddy though? We tried really hard to get her to give us information and she just wouldn't. Maddy's fate is in her own hands in my opinion.
I know EVERYONE was trying to get her attention and yet I can’t help but feel as if we missed something.
Notys

https://imgur.com/a/Ep3JA7r
Audio included

She responded to me putting a sticker of baited by saying " Aaaaaand hooked. Blood run is over I am fucking out"
someguyinKC

Going against my own thought, if she was on IG recruiting, why would her father want her off of it?
got milk?
blondie

someguyinKC wrote: ↑Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:51 pm Going against my own thought, if she was on IG recruiting, why would her father want her off of it?
We talked about this before
haleywilde

someguyinKC wrote: ↑Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:22 pm Each of the handlers were noticeably bloody in their photos. Hesta posed with Izzy. Opening night is around the corner. Was Hesta recruiting handlers and, now that they've got what they need, she's out?
I think this is an interesting thought. Izzy was shown on the Exiled instagram before Hesta made hers, but Molly popped up the day after. Perhaps Izzy was working with Hesta in recruiting?
blondie

haleywilde wrote: ↑Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:53 pm
someguyinKC wrote: ↑Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:22 pm Each of the handlers were noticeably bloody in their photos. Hesta posed with Izzy. Opening night is around the corner. Was Hesta recruiting handlers and, now that they've got what they need, she's out?
I think this is an interesting thought. Izzy was shown on the Exiled instagram before Hesta made hers, but Molly popped up the day after. Perhaps Izzy was working with Hesta in recruiting?
Izzy brings in Molly who brings in her cousin Stevie?
Lexthewolf

someguyinKC wrote: ↑Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:51 pm Going against my own thought, if she was on IG recruiting, why would her father want her off of it?
The naive part of me wants to respond "Hesta's rebellious. Her father doesn't understand technology or might be afraid of technology.

But... I'm reflecting. I feel like Hesta's my character. In August, I said "Hesta sounded sweet, I can't wait to meet her." and a week or two later she got an IG account. How did she get a hold of a phone? Simple. The Elites saw "emotional attachment", and -- encouraged, for lack of better term -- her to create one, to draw all of us in. I'm beginning to feel VERY nervous...
the Exiled IG post even said it "Laugh and nibble, taste the lie / each mouthful a slow goodbye."
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.