INSTAGRAM REEL - 07/06/24

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
haleywilde

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9G36vXRmZV/

"Hello Richard. @slightlychard
I did enjoy our call.
Maybe be a bit more .. forward.. next time?

Everyone else reading this.. This could be you."
merely someone at the edge.
haleywilde

Interesting shade thrown at Darren in this phone call... I thought they were all on the same team.

Are there 3 teams now? Or is Darren aligned with Dan? Or is Darren just catching strays? lol
lazysmartperson

oh... :king:
i also bought a mystery box from "that hack director"... fear
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist
opulens
Site Admin

lazysmartperson wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:28 pm i also bought a mystery box from "that hack director"...
Yes, we know.
lazysmartperson

opulens wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:31 pm
lazysmartperson wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:28 pm i also bought a mystery box from "that hack director"...
Yes, we know.
:ex8:
Wanda102

Could be that not so subtle shade from Woman in Black is implying that the “hack director” (rude) might be the public face of Exiled, but he’s not the one “in charge.”
UnseenPresence

Wanda102 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:43 pm Could be that not so subtle shade from Woman in Black is implying that the “hack director” (rude) might be the public face of Exiled, but he’s not the one “in charge.”
That is an interesting thought. Equally interesting to me -- the WIB implying that the real "mystery" is "them" (whoever they turn out to be) also means "they" have either been working with Darren for a bit or have SERIOUS access to his database for things other than here. That is pretty terrifying, either way.

:ex3:
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
haleywilde

UnsernPresence wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:09 am
Wanda102 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:43 pm Could be that not so subtle shade from Woman in Black is implying that the “hack director” (rude) might be the public face of Exiled, but he’s not the one “in charge.”
Equally interesting to me -- the WIB implying that the real "mystery" is "them" (whoever they turn out to be) also means "they" have either been working with Darren for a bit or have SERIOUS access to his database for things other than here. That is pretty terrifying, either way.
I thought that was interesting too. She made a point to state that the reason she was calling was because of the box... we'll have to wait and see if he shares the contents of it to see if there's a deeper significance to it all.

I wrote down her exact quote:
“You see there’s a reason why I’m contacting you. We are contacting you … you bought a mystery box from that hack director, didn’t you? Did you enjoy the small bundles of twine and dog hair that he sent you? Wax seal for freshness? [laughs] Really? [laughs] You did? It was a mystery.. but that dejected shit he sent you was not it. the mystery was us. the mystery is actually right here.”
Timsmyname

lazysmartperson wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:28 pm oh... :king:
Even though I technically beat your bid by a dollar I have no ill will toward Mr. Bousman. However, I would have shared the spoils with you if I had gotten away with being a jerk.
lazysmartperson

Timsmyname wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:50 am
lazysmartperson wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:28 pm oh... :king:
Even though I technically beat your bid by a dollar I have no ill will toward Mr. Bousman. However, I would have shared the spoils with you if I had gotten away with being a jerk.
we can still share all the twine and hair, when i receive the box we can divvy it up
SlightlyChard

I made mention of 2 books in my mystery package that may have some relevance and insight. Instead of walling the forum with pics you can access my folder of the tarot handbook here: https://ibb.co/album/HDfS5f

Occult World book: https://ibb.co/album/nRbB15
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
Caboose04

Well they shut down my thoughts it was connected to the One Day Die box. Haha so there goes that connection. They were referring to his Attic Acquisitions.
UnseenPresence

Had the exact same thought. WIB demeans both Dan and Darren. There is the potential implications there that she either has the purse strings or the power structure to do so.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
TheLadyJ

ah good times.
lazysmartperson wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:34 pm
opulens wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:31 pm
Yes, we know.
:ex8:
lazysmartperson

connecting some red strings...
  • Woman in Black has a tattoo of the Eye of Ra on the back of her neck
  • Rosicrucianism is symbolized by the Rosy Cross
  • the location that cambellstruts and someguyinKC were taken too is presumably the Crooked Rose Woods

I think our Woman in Black may be in a Rosicrucian order (not sure which one yet) and the woods are named accordingly, gonna need to study some more... or cheat off of blondie's notes
haleywilde

SlightlyChard wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:40 pm I made mention of 2 books in my mystery package that may have some relevance and insight. Instead of walling the forum with pics you can access my folder of the tarot handbook here: https://ibb.co/album/HDfS5f
I have been ruminating over the hand drawn tarot spread found in this book. I know very little about tarot and how to interpret it, but wanted to throw in this link that I found that goes hand in hand with this book Richard was sent. It seems to give a "how to" on reading that specific tarot spread. https://www.goldtri.com/wp-content/uplo ... ooklet.pdf. Just in case that sparks anything for anyone! I'm convinced we're missing something with all of the mystery box "clues."

It looks like it's called The Magic Seven Spread, and the description mentions the "the Seal of Seven, or Solomon’s Seal." Solomon's Seal: "In religious lore, the ring is variously described as having given Solomon the power to command the supernatural, including angels and demons, and also the ability to speak with animals. Due to the proverbial wisdom of Solomon, it came to be seen as an amulet or talisman, or a sigil in medieval magic, occultism, and alchemy."
haleywilde

more thoughts and info on the tarot book!

the symbol of pluto was handwritten in the tarot book next to "the materialist" and that card in egyptian tarot "is depicted as a starry-eyed optimist about to step off a cliff" [/i ]aka all of us

ALSO

"The Materialist is 22. According to the Egyptian tradition, the number 22 in the spiritual world symbolizes annihilation"

https://letstalktarot.wordpress.com/201 ... ritualist/