INSTAGRAM REEL - 07/08/24 - SHE’S MINE NOW

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
blondie

WTF

We’re gonna miss you Cammie 🖤
93: Love is the law, love under will.
Wanda102

I think maybe we shouldn’t see “deleted” as a negative here…Cammie spoke with her full chest and got what she wanted - to be pulled as far in as she could.
blondie

Wanda102 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:38 pm I think maybe we shouldn’t see “deleted” as a negative here…Cammie spoke with her full chest and got what she wanted - to be pulled as far in as she could.
She got the key to unlock the next locked door
Lexthewolf

Oh. My. God

This is QUITE the turn of events.

Cammie... I hope you're reading this... I hope we can draw together sometime when this is over.

You got this.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
blondie

Cammie: “… in the pursuit of knowledge and information…”
Socrates: “Prefer knowledge to wealth, for the one is transitory, the other perpetual.”

Our girl’s got this
lazysmartperson

"If a philosopher you wish to be, let only patience dwell in thee." - Secret Symbols of the Rosicrucians

Good luck campbellstruts. I hope you find what you seek.
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist
UnseenPresence

Fine Opulens and the WIB.

The next time you send a warning, we will try and heed it. I don't think we will succeed, but we will try.

Anyone else who finds the forum should be careful, too.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
Lexthewolf

She caught your attention... didn't she? And now she's... gone? Exiled? And we STILL aren't sure what that means yet.

Her silence will be deafening
stepping into the unknown, alone but unafraid(?)
fortune favors the bold
her story may be told
when she returns Enlightened, but forever
and ever changed.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
haleywilde

Now that our girl is on the inside, will she give us the answers to our questions?

We don't know what agreement she's made, but she knows what it's like to be on our side and she knows what we're yearning for. I hope we hear from her soon.

If you're reading this, Cammie, I'm listening. Reach out to me whenever. I'm here for you.
merely someone at the edge.
Caboose04

I think the constraints are shes not allowed to talk to anyone else about her experiences or what else is happening. My theory is she possibly was the first one invited to Level 3. They said invites are coming soon. With it being the 24/7 experience I think she is going to be more involved. Hope we get to hear from her again!
acidstads

Yeah agreed. She’s gone the deepest into the experience compared to anyone else(as far as we know) If she accepted to all the terms which very well could have been an NDA/waiver with whatever pertains to Level 3 then it makes sense that she’s truly been exiled. We’ll just have to wait and see.
someguyinKC

Have we asked what kind of knowledge and information Cammie got out of this? Can you share? What were the conditions?
got milk?
haleywilde

I guess we haven't... don't know how she escaped interrogation for this long.

Cammie, time to divulge what happened while you were deleted. If you remember...
merely someone at the edge.
campbellstruts

Hey yall, so other than my silence, I have nothing to share, really. That stretch of time was just me being quiet, couldn’t interact or help with the mystery. Anything important yall have already figured out really, also. So nothing special here, but will help out when I can while I’m out here! 😋
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
cd3vane

campbellstruts wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:21 pm while I’m out here! 😋
Does this imply you will be leaving to exiled silence again or is my cheese starting to fractal again
Screaming into the void
acidstads

campbellstruts wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:21 pm Hey yall, so other than my silence, I have nothing to share, really. That stretch of time was just me being quiet, couldn’t interact or help with the mystery. Anything important yall have already figured out really, also. So nothing special here, but will help out when I can while I’m out here! 😋
Good to have you back!
campbellstruts

Nope, just that I'm away for training and will try to stay tuned in and in touch when I can. Bear with me as my online presence is largely inconsistent. Making memories with new people and new places!
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.