IG LIVE 7/12/24

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
raethebull

that was quick but if anyone caught anything notable, here’s a place for it!
raethebull

I came in late but I saw The Woman and some other guys I can’t really distinguish entering a bar/restaurant with cameras and Cammie, who started talking to a family of patrons. Looked like she was about to hand out pamphlets.
Whoischelsea

The second live was titled "Poor Puppet" and then they changed it to "puppet" which I'm not sure is for Dan who was near the beginning of the video or for the participants. Also the "not passable spirit Halloween" then changing it to "not passable" ??? It seemed like in the last video they were having them be way more loud about their campaigning.
I figured out how to edit this
blondie

Posted the links to the reels in this thread cos the three in three seems to suggest three (Cammie, Kassidy, Matt) in three (bars) to find one…
93: Love is the law, love under will.
blondie

Reels have been taken down. Sigh. But building to a big finale or is it bedtime for Blondie?
93: Love is the law, love under will.
someguyinKC

Here's my video recap. VERY possible that Cammie and/or Kassidy will have something to add.

https://youtu.be/4vCor_TuDpQ

Main points:
- HER NAME IS LAMIA
- She was very condescending in her video to us. She mentioned something about the shore. Then, as if we didn't know what a shore was, said that a shore was where water meets land. Then, as if we didn't know what water was, said that water was what they used to make Coca-Cola.
- It was a competition between the three of us to get votes as well as viral moments
- Cammie was given the rules (the video) beforehand. Knew details from the video so she definitely watched it. I couldn't tell if she was told not to show us yet or if she decided to keep an advantage for herself. Can't blame her, really, but also not sure if we can trust her? Sorry Cammie :(
- Guy with polaroid from first night (henceforth, Mr. Polaroid) really likes dairy (milk and cottage cheese) and German music
- The driver was a different driver but still not on the same level as the others. She was scared. I couldn't see if she was shoeless.
- Darren and Dan were at the first and second stops. Darren seemed stressed the eff out. Was on a call with someone who told him to tell us that we needed to do better. Then he asked if we got the cottage cheese, which Dan had given to Mr. Polaroid.
- So much cottage cheese
- So much German music
- There were helpers at at least one of the bars. Kassidy met one, I believe there were at least 2. We should find them. One was shared to Exiled's story on IG.
- At the end, Mr Polarioid threw $300 on the ground and told us to figure it out

The stops we made were Lew's Grill and Bar, Bobby Baker's Lounge, and Social.
got milk?
Wanda102

someguyinKC wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:37 pm Here's my video recap. VERY possible that Cammie and/or Kassidy will have something to add.

Main points:
- HER NAME IS LAMIA
- She was very condescending in her video to us. She mentioned something about the shore. Then, as if we didn't know what a shore was, said that a shore was where water meets land. Then, as if we didn't know what water was, said that water was what they used to make Coca-Cola.
- It was a competition between the three of us to get votes as well as viral moments
- Cammie was given the rules (the video) beforehand. Knew details from the video so she definitely watched it. I couldn't tell if she was told not to show us yet or if she decided to keep an advantage for herself. Can't blame her, really, but also not sure if we can trust her? Sorry Cammie :(
- Guy with polaroid from first night (henceforth, Mr. Polaroid) really likes dairy (milk and cottage cheese) and German music
- The driver was a different driver but still not on the same level as the others. She was scared. I couldn't see if she was shoeless.
- Darren and Dan were at the first and second stops. Darren seemed stressed the eff out. Was on a call with someone who told him to tell us that we needed to do better. Then he asked if we got the cottage cheese, which Dan had given to Mr. Polaroid.
- So much cottage cheese
- So much German music
- There were helpers at at least one of the bars. Kassidy met one, I believe there were at least 2. We should find them. One was shared to Exiled's story on IG.
- At the end, Mr Polarioid threw $300 on the ground and told us to figure it out

The stops we made were Lew's Grill and Bar, Bobby Bak Lounge, and Social.

I have to give Cammie kudos for taking her advantage where she could.

As far as the competition goes and my apologies if you said it in the video - do any of you know what you stand to win?

Lamia…hm. We love a cursed serpent woman around here. That’s a powerful name.
someguyinKC

Wanda102 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:46 pm
someguyinKC wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:37 pm Here's my video recap. VERY possible that Cammie and/or Kassidy will have something to add.

As far as the competition goes and my apologies if you said it in the video - do any of you know what you stand to win?
No idea. I believe her words were a handsome prize. Cammie has the video. She can remind me exactly what Lamia said about the shore/water/Coca-Cola thing as well as the prize.
got milk?
campbellstruts

Told not to show you guys until we were all together at the right time. Definitely didn’t want to get in trouble for showing it to you prematurely. It was sent to me maybe 5 or 10 minutes before we showed up at the tennis courts
Wanda102 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:46 pm

Main points:
- HER NAME IS LAMIA
- So much cottage cheese
- So much German music

The stops we made were Lew's Grill and Bar, Bobby Bak Lounge, and Social.

I have to give Cammie kudos for taking her advantage where she could.

Lamia…hm. We love a cursed serpent woman around here. That’s a powerful name.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.