“Within a deep fog, you can’t tell friend from foe” Instagram Reel: 7/23/24

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
blondie

Instagram Reel

“Within a deep fog, you can’t tell friend from foe.”

Image by UnseenPresence
Music by caboose04
93: Love is the law, love under will.
blondie

“We must inform you; not everything you see is real
Manipulation; images, events, emotions
Your vulnerability is dangerous
We’ll strengthen you to conquer your fears
Blessings.”

Words by opulens… maybe
cd3vane

No mandelbrot shaped holes forming here yet, just stopping by to say these phase 2 reels are very cool and I'm excited to see how they plan to strengthen us and maybe show us what is real and what is manipulation.
Screaming into the void
cd3vane

Actually one small observation, they mentioned not being able to tell friend from foe so I'm wondering if the "add a foe" button here on the forums might be useful for something soon
Screaming into the void
opulens
Site Admin

We offer you sincere words with significant meaning, and you think we’re talking about a block button on our forum?

Children, you are soaking wet and playing with electricity.
SlightlyChard

opulens wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:20 pm We offer you sincere words with significant meaning, and you think we’re talking about a block button on our forum?

Watching the redstrings break out the Handy Dandy Notebooks like: Image
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
cd3vane

opulens wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:20 pm We offer you sincere words with significant meaning, and you think we’re talking about a block button on our forum?

My sincerest apologies for forgetting that was just a block button I'm just here making connections as I see them not trying to say anything is the only meaning. As with most sincere words most of the meaning comes from what you perceive and no I did not think these were just about a button.
Screaming into the void
blondie

Inspired by this, some friends and I decided to play a little game.

Introducing “Friend or Foe” ::cue theme music::

The rules are simple. I threw out some names and people voted on whether they saw them as a friend… or a foe…
IMG_3297.jpeg
The votes you can see are mine. As a vegan, OBVIOUSLY Cottage Cheese Man has to be a foe. And the other vote… well, I’ll let that speak for itself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
haleywilde

blondie wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:32 pm “Within a deep fog, you can’t tell friend from foe.”
As someone who takes pride in being incredibly loyal, this sentiment is one of the most unsettling to sit with and think about. We have spent much of today discussing our feelings towards certain members of the team, but when it comes time will it even matter?
merely someone at the edge.
haleywilde

blondie wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:54 pm Inspired by this, some friends and I decided to play a little game.

Introducing “Friend or Foe” ::cue theme music::

The rules are simple. I threw out some names and people voted on whether they saw them as a friend… or a foe…

IMG_3297.jpeg

The votes you can see are mine. As a vegan, OBVIOUSLY Cottage Cheese Man has to be a foe. And the other vote… well, I’ll let that speak for itself.
For the purpose of saying things with my chest, I will claim that at this moment my gut says Opie and Morgan are "friends." More specifically I said "Opie I will lay my life for. I love him. Ride or die."

I realize the dangers of that statement, and I will accept them as they come.
merely someone at the edge.