Dan’s Status/Theories

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
cassidy

Now that we’ve moved into phase 2, what are our thoughts on Dan?

It’s possible I think that he was exiled…. Permanently. To the afterlife. Possible but not likely. Can you imagine them doing that to my number one home boy? 😟

Another idea- he may be bitter. He seemed to be a very hard worker and he was doing his absolute best for the Exiled team. I think we may see him pop up later in a more fringe group kind of way.

What are you guys’s thoughts on all this, plus everything else we know about him to date?
biggest fan of dan the man
blondie

I imagine this scenario:

You have this haunt that you adore, that you built with your own hands (and a chainsaw). Then this seemingly amazing opportunity comes along. You get to work with Hollywood! Make this even bigger and better. And with Hollywood comes investors…

But then…
Your social media presence is scrutinised.
Your promotions are ridiculed.
Your props are dismissed.
Nothing is good enough.

And then…
It’s no longer your baby and you’re… exiled from your own creation. Watching it become something you never imagined or wanted.

That’s gotta sting.

I’d be depressed for a bit. Frustrated. And then that would probably crystallise into anger and hatred and a desire to fight for what was mine.

But that’s just me.
93: Love is the law, love under will.
KAYLYN

Just dwelling on the whole Dan scenario, but depending on how we are picking apart his tattoo, the numbers 1334 jump at me. In numerology, each number holds its variation. Number 1334 is a combination of the energies and vibrations of numbers 1, 3, and 4. Number 1 resonates with leadership, new beginnings, and action. The number 3 symbolizes self-expression, creativity, and communication, while number 4 represents commitment, hard work, and stability. Now does matter that they aren't together. I'm not sure. But it's what jumped out to me.