Who is Dymuntz? (Evidence>Proof)

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
mart

Dymuntz is the first to be assigned to a particular participant, Campbell.

It should only benefit us, as a group and also Campbell individually, to know who Dymuntz is and their directive.

Evidence we should provide and answers we will find.

KAYLYN

So I'm going to go off evidence that Dymuntz name is the same color that the room was.
cd3vane

Kaymart wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 10:19 am So I'm going to go off evidence that Dymuntz name is the same color that the room was.
Additionally, that color is staring at us in an open door in the forum banner and after that door was opened Dymuntz showed up on the forum. If not the witch you all met, maybe someone else that came through the "portal" that was opened this time?
Screaming into the void
mart

opulens wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:54 am (From Campbell's experience thread)
...Now she has gazed into some of your eyes, clawed at you and screamed, much as she did before. You all walked past the obvious dangers and onwards, towards her, much as you saw others do before...
This screams to me evidence of who we dealt with Sunday night.
cd3vane

mart wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 10:37 am
...Now she has gazed into some of your eyes, clawed at you and screamed, much as she did before. You all walked past the obvious dangers and onwards, towards her, much as you saw others do before...
Which part of this points towards it referencing Dymuntz?
Screaming into the void
KAYLYN

cd3vane wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 11:37 am
mart wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 10:37 am
Which part of this points towards it referencing Dymuntz?
That night we gazed into the wood witches eyes, she screamed at us, some is despair for our bucket choices, she clawed at us( grabbed us fiercely with her nails digging in to our shoulders)
blondie

I think why Campbell got “reassigned” is interesting too…

They may think she has gotten too comfortable with Lamia (the gift supports this) and opulens, and even that they may have gotten too fond of her. She is also focused on her friendships, as was shown by what she wrote on the paper and the bucket she chose.

None of this is conducive to her progress.

So to disrupt the apple cart, making her work with someone who immediately seems to have a different agenda, who starts off by throwing shade on her friendships and thus threatening to distance her from us, THAT is more useful to them and for her.

Campbell seemed a bit overwhelmed and stressed by the whole situation last night and when that eases off, she may be able to reflect on her feelings and reactions. This kind of shadow work seems vital to the journey.

Dymuntz will not be a friend. But they will have a lot to teach.
93: Love is the law, love under will.
lazysmartperson

blondie wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:08 pm They may think she has gotten too comfortable with Lamia
yeah... haven't heard from Lamia in a bit, sent back for retraining perhaps?
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist
cd3vane

Kaymart wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 11:45 am That night we gazed into the wood witches eyes, she screamed at us, some is despair for our bucket choices, she clawed at us( grabbed us fiercely with her nails digging in to our shoulders)
Right I get the connection to the wood witch, my question is where does this reference dymuntz other than dymuntz just speaking in the same thread as this was posted in. This opulens post was just in response to haley asking for hints about what we are missing, maybe I'm missing something where that ties into the identity of Dymuntz.
I think why Campbell got “reassigned” is interesting too…
I think the whole why of dymuntz is very interesting and I think we have a bit more to go on right now where we can actually think about what this means for Cammie and for the overall group, Dymuntz even said it themselves "I am merely another person at the edge".
Screaming into the void
Wanda102

blondie wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:08 pm I think why Campbell got “reassigned” is interesting too…

They may think she has gotten too comfortable with Lamia (the gift supports this) and opulens, and even that they may have gotten too fond of her. She is also focused on her friendships, as was shown by what she wrote on the paper and the bucket she chose.

None of this is conducive to her progress.

So to disrupt the apple cart, making her work with someone who immediately seems to have a different agenda, who starts off by throwing shade on her friendships and thus threatening to distance her from us, THAT is more useful to them and for her.

Campbell seemed a bit overwhelmed and stressed by the whole situation last night and when that eases off, she may be able to reflect on her feelings and reactions. This kind of shadow work seems vital to the journey.

Dymuntz will not be a friend. But they will have a lot to teach.
100%

I also saw it as they’d asked her to do her Exiled video and then, knowing it would make everyone stir crazy, including Cammie, to shut the fuck up for five days. Maybe she’s comfy with Op because he’s her only contact during that time. So now they pull that away from her AND reinforce suspicion on her at the same time by swapping her “handler.” That makes sense for her if you think about it from just Their perspective on her, but look also what it did to some of those observing the interaction. So easy to cause chaos. She told the Witch that a friendship was most important to her and this vague idea that she knows more than she lets on, reinforced by Dymuntz’s catty comments, jeopardizes friendships for her.

I believe everything Cam has said, and that she doesn’t know what she doesn’t know and that she’s in the exact same boat as the rest of us - there’s no reason not to. It’s barely even relevant.

Like the thread says, we should be asking who is Dymuntz? We saw Cam’s initial video but what does being Exiled mean? What was stolen from (her?) us? And if we go down the Exiled path, what’s in it for us?
haleywilde

cd3vane wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:29 pm
Right I get the connection to the wood witch, my question is where does this reference dymuntz other than dymuntz just speaking in the same thread as this was posted in. This opulens post was just in response to haley asking for hints about what we are missing, maybe I'm missing something where that ties into the identity of Dymuntz.

I think the whole why of dymuntz is very interesting and I think we have a bit more to go on right now where we can actually think about what this means for Cammie and for the overall group, Dymuntz even said it themselves "I am merely another person at the edge".
If we're going off of what we know about opulens, I think it makes very little sense that Dymuntz would be the wood witch, to be honest. They seem like complete opposites. And while there's evidence to suggest Dymuntz and opie could be opposites (mostly the capitalized first letter), I think there's more evidence to suggest that they're similar: both of their names being homophones of "rich" things (opulence and diamonds), their profile pictures coordinating, them both appearing in the forum.

I think it would make more sense for Dymuntz to be more in the realm of opie, WIB, and even Dan.

We discussed Dan being the epitome of what opie described as "really rich" - as opposed to those who are being "louder" and more in our face with their wealth. So I actually don't hate entertaining the idea that Dan could be Dymuntz.
merely someone at the edge.
Dymuntz

blondie wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:08 pm Dymuntz will not be a friend.
Harsh.
KAYLYN

Dymuntz wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:54 pm
blondie wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:08 pm Dymuntz will not be a friend.
Harsh.
I'm quite opposite I'm intrigued and if I were to be Exiled, the wood witch is who I would want as my guide as well! So strong and powerful and full of knowledge, knowledge I want to embrace.
cd3vane

I think right now I am of the mind that Dymuntz is a separate individual who has a similar role to opulens and who we don't know enough about to say they won't be a friend.
Screaming into the void
campbellstruts

dymuntz, I'm not sure about you, as I am sure you are also not sure about any of us as well.

But I look forward to our potential time together and getting to know each other.

I hope I will prove to be useful, as well as any other potential "assignments" you have. :)
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.