8/1 Surprise in my box. (Redcurves)

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Caboose04

So I won an auction for some SAW memorabilia. The SAW's are my favorites. Unrelated but I am having a complete custom SAW themed computer that has been in the works but I digress sorry.

Went down to get my food I ordered and the box was sitting at the door.

With my excitement I went and opened the box.

Cutting it open had red tissue paper and had a little note tucked in the top.

All pictures will be included below.

The note was directed to me basically saying my first experience was them being "Nice" (My first actual experience that got me hooked and obsessed. I wish I was involved sooner but, I am here now and exited)

Call out to TBTB. I am not scared. I still demand on getting closer. Teach me the lesson.

As i am looking though all the stuff I notice something red a sticky I thought something melted. I move some things around and fine something wrapped in tin foil I pick it up and seems like that is where the red stickiness is coming from.

unraveling the tin foil more and more red blood is in it and in the center some black cloth. I open it and it says "EXILED" inside the cloth is another note that is covered in blood "FIND THE REDCURVES"

So with that being said with all the speculations going on about the Redcurves and this note I feel it is finally time to reveal some info I obtained previously. I did not choose the purposely with hold this info I was told it was just for me. I then asked recently if I could reveal the information and was allowed permissions but was given guidance that there were other ways i could have helped the group and that was to spread the word of "Favors are repaid in favors" Something I learned is very important with these "beings" Trust is also something very important. I could have shared sooner but I would lose the trust I am building. So for the information I have does involve the Redcurves. I was able to ask one question and my question was Who/What are the Redcurves and their significance? So I share the below information as "They" do return favors you do for them and to again seek more ways to interact then always asking questions.

The Redcurves

The Redcurves are a family that used to run Kansas City haunts in the 1950's or thereabouts. During the industrialization of the area, many families like theirs were simply turfed out in a sudden downturn of public traffic down the Main Street, leading to a dissolving of the communal units. As the city changed, their humble haunt grew less popular, and less known. It was never massively publicized, it was something of a treat for people in the know, which suited them and their detachment from modern society, but then ended up being part of their undoing. This year, however, the Redcurves have been invited back to the land that made them (almost) famous, and are invited to show people what they could do.

So with this note it is clear that They are trying to get the Redcurves back and we must find/seek them out.

*Hope the pictures load haha*

<deleted on request>

Tut tut tut. Some things are not meant for others.

Blessings.
Caboose04

I skimmed through the books and there are no hand written notes.
kassidy.exe

Wow. Wowowowowow. This creates more questions than answers but this is all extremely fascinating with the powers at play. Congratz on getting the box!
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
lazysmartperson

i'm concerned about the previous owner of that Exiled shirt
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist
haleywilde

There is a LOT to unpack here, but I do want to point out that I don't think the ISIS book is a coincidence. We've been digging through a lot of Egyptian mythology themes so I think this is important.

Also OBSESSED with "Granny, You Know Them Taters Got Eyes"
merely someone at the edge.
Candleking

Caboose04 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 5:54 pm

The Redcurves

The Redcurves are a family that used to run Kansas City haunts in the 1950's or thereabouts. During the industrialization of the area, many families like theirs were simply turfed out in a sudden downturn of public traffic down the Main Street, leading to a dissolving of the communal units. As the city changed, their humble haunt grew less popular, and less known. It was never massively publicized, it was something of a treat for people in the know, which suited them and their detachment from modern society, but then ended up being part of their undoing. This year, however, the Redcurves have been invited back to the land that made them (almost) famous, and are invited to show people what they could do.
Oh this is one of my FAVORITE Haunt tropes! We finally have a synopsis for the attraction part of it sounds like! I’m excited to see how this plays out!
opulens
Site Admin

You paid hard money for that information that I advised you not plainly disseminate. Decisions, decisions, Mr Caboose.
cd3vane

Wait a minute, that completely changes the meaning of tha part of the website: "soon ready to welcome you home, the redcurves". As in we are welcoming them home not the other way around, interestinggg!
Screaming into the void
haleywilde

Caboose04 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 5:54 pm This year, however, the Redcurves have been invited back to the land that made them (almost) famous, and are invited to show people what they could do.
According to your knowledge, is Exiled in communication with The Redcurves currently, or does is seem like they're also trying to find them/entice them back? Is that perhaps what they mean when they say "it's time to take back what was stolen from you"? They're trying to give the Redcurves that oppurtunity?
Timsmyname

Then of course there is our witch. Is this return of the
redcurves gong to uproot her? Does she have history with them. something we must consider
UnseenPresence

Fascinating tale.

I appreciate you taking a hit for the team, Caboose.

Wonder what the group will get if the Redcurves come back.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
kassidy.exe

My silly lil theories based off of discussions:

1. If the Redcurves have yet to be found, we have been basically advertising for a haunt that doesn’t yet exist until we get their involvement, and all of these tasks have really been to find them. The Witch and others want them specifically to fulfill some purpose?

2. If the Redcurves are already INVOLVED, then it could be the people we have already dealt with. Dan, opulens, Dymuntz, even milk/cottage cheese man. And they are using the Witch and her powers for some higher purpose we do not yet know.

Why is the Witch interested/involved in a haunt?

Easy answer would be sacrifices! But haunts generate fear more than anything. Push people to their limits— the edge. Could be to use that fear as a power source for, again, something we do not yet know or understand. But that is just first thoughts/impressions.
haleywilde

Possibly, Dan knows the Redcurves or is a Redcurve himself. Maybe that's his role here, trying to facilitate a family reunion.
kassidy.exe

Dan doesn’t seem very stoked about it if he is a Redcurve himself. Giving the vibes of “i fucked up” or “my family went too far” or “i gotta go through these freaks to find my family”
cd3vane

haleywilde wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:13 pm
Caboose04 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 5:54 pm This year, however, the Redcurves have been invited back to the land that made them (almost) famous, and are invited to show people what they could do.
According to your knowledge, is Exiled in communication with The Redcurves currently, or does is seem like they're also trying to find them/entice them back? Is that perhaps what they mean when they say "it's time to take back what was stolen from you"? They're trying to give the Redcurves that oppurtunity?
Yes I very much think the caption there was intended for them and probably still us as well but it works both ways. "We know you are watching, we're awaiting your arrival" is the start of it
Screaming into the void
haleywilde

kassidy.exe wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:46 pm Dan doesn’t seem very stoked about it if he is a Redcurve himself. Giving the vibes of “i fucked up” or “my family went too far” or “i gotta go through these freaks to find my family”
He probably has family trauma and has no interest in finding them... but we know he's being exploited somehow, so maybe they have something over him. He's being used as bait for the family and in return he'll either get something or be free of something.
haleywilde

OR maybe Dan came to the people with money to pitch his idea and the promise of being able to get the Redcurves involved, but he's failing so now he's stressed. They've already invested the money and now he's not upholding his end of the deal.
cd3vane

The images of the children might be used to try to lure them back as well, if they know the redcurves are watching maybe they are recreating old photos or using old photos as part of their way of reeling them in. Or maybe a darker version of that...
Screaming into the void
UnseenPresence

Okay. Thinking it through.

The Redcurves have a haunt. It fails as the city moves on and builds the area up with progress.

An organization shows up with a WITCH, an organization with deep pockets and a desire to get people to be their realest selves. They continually say "be real, be you, be unique."

But they step in to find the Redcurves, to give them a chance or to bring them back or to ... something.

Does it mean that they want the Redcurves to be the best they can be? What do they get if that is true?

Or what?
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
campbellstruts

UnseenPresence wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:15 pm Okay. Thinking it through.

The Redcurves have a haunt. It fails as the city moves on and builds the area up with progress.

An organization shows up with a WITCH, an organization with deep pockets and a desire to get people to be their realest selves. They continually say "be real, be you, be unique."

But they step in to find the Redcurves, to give them a chance or to bring them back or to ... something.

Does it mean that they want the Redcurves to be the best they can be? What do they get if that is true?

Or what?
This is gonna sound really, really meta.

What if Exiled is trying to revive The Redcurves' haunt and they keep telling us to be ourselves, BECAUSE THEY ARE LOOKING FOR SCARE ACTORS TO JOIN THE HAUNT AND THEY WANT US TO BE UNIQUELY OURSELVES?

I'll see myself out.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.