Call from a Redcurve....

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Caboose04

I received a phone call.

I cant remember everything word for word so I will give the gist of it and probably a bit scrambled and out of sequence.... But I will do my best to give as much detail as possible.

I answer the phone to a man. He has like a southern accent. He says gimme caboose? I'm confused thinking this isn't part of any of this. He says it again. Gimme Caboose. I say this is him. He asks about my area code on my phone asking where I am at. I tell him Las Vegas. He says why the FUCK IS SOMEONE IN LAS VEGAS TALKING ABOUT MY FAMILY ON THE INTERWEBS. I ask him so you are a Redcurve he says don't you fucking be talking about us. I told him I was told to find you. He asked why I said to come back to Kansas City... Then he said Why the fuck would i go back there and said alot of other offensive language about it that I do not remember. I then told him well maybe you should come back to Kansas City and FUCK IT UP. Fuck up Kansas City. He then asks WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU OUR NAME? I said umm I cannot disclose that information. Then he threated to find me in person and get me to tell him in person. I said that's fine you can find me. He asks me again where I am. I say Las Vegas. Then he says NO WHERE ARE YOU? I say in my room. then he's quite... I seriously thought someone was about to break into my house at this point hahah because I'm like WTF is going on.. (I hear him mumbling like in the background like whisper talking to someone saying something about an address.) They said they are going to have a social meeting between whoever told me and them and that WHO EVER IT WAS I BETTER SET THAT SHIT UP. I said alright how do I get in contact with you again? He said " Dont you worry about that. You understand me city boy? Dont you fucking worry about it. I will be in touch with you" I told him "I will be looking forward to it.

A lot of yelling at me.

But Yelling into the void. We seem to have gotten their attention. They want to meet with you. I am not sure when...
haleywilde

big yiiiiiiiikes— this is one interaction I don’t have fomo for. I will stay in the corner and hold onto my happy themes of friendship and loyalty as long as I can 🌈✨
merely someone at the edge.
kassidy.exe

So they didn’t know about this… interesting.
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
Wanda102

I did say neither us or the Elites know what they’re dealing with when it comes to the Redcurves.

You didn’t tell him we think the Elites might have one of his family members held captive? Uh oh.
cd3vane

So I guess the question is are you going to try to set up a social meeting? And another question dymuntz, lamia opulens, are you willing to have a social meeting with the angry redcurves?
Screaming into the void
UnseenPresence

haleywilde wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:58 pm big yiiiiiiiikes— this is one interaction I don’t have fomo for. I will stay in the corner and hold onto my happy themes of friendship and loyalty as long as I can 🌈✨
I, on the other hand, would drop everything to be at that meeting. Holy shit do I want to meet the Redcurves now.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
UnseenPresence

Wanda102 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:59 pm
You didn’t tell him we think the Elites might have one of his family members held captive? Uh oh.
If he didn't, you just might have. They know about the Interwebs from somewhere...
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
campbellstruts

We saw the bloody note with Find the redcurves on it. Clearly this family is important that somebody was willing to die or get hurt or spill innocent blood for them. So the fact that they don’t want to be found is very interesting.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
KAYLYN

Wanda102 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:59 pm I did say neither us or the Elites know what they’re dealing with when it comes to the Redcurves.

How you gonna put KC on the spot like that.....lmao you fucked up not us! Sigh Caboose sigh
Caboose04

Yes,

opulens, Dymuntz, Lamia? The redcurves want to meet. I am not sure how or when. He said he will let me know. Are you ready? They aren't happy. I didn't want to share who gave me their name. I don't know what they are going to do...
mart

lazysmartperson wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:13 pm found a note tucked inside the fold of a barbershop quartet record

am i in trouble? I'm lost...
Not sure what to take on this.
But clearly we are dealling with Black Magic.
cd3vane

What if the elites don't want to find the redcurves at all what if it's Dan/exiled that left the bloody note reaching out to us to find the redcurves? Maybe Dan thinks that they can somehow save him and his haunt from whatever the elites spun the wheel and came to KC to do. That would make the blood make more sense maybe some of them are held captive but got a note out somehow, through DLB possibly since it came from one of his boxes. Would make sense why this wasn't public information given to us sooner it had to be snuck to Caboose through the mystery box. And the part that wasn't making sense to me before was why the elites would have interest in finding them at all when they don't seem to want to be here from the leaked messages and have made comments degrading the backwoods area. So maybe the simplest explanation is the best one and they dont want to find them at all
Screaming into the void
campbellstruts

I like this theory, but if they did not want us to find the redcurves and it was Darren or somebody else that sent the note, why would they put it on the website? This is assuming the elites made the website lmao. Ignore me if we don’t think it was them 💀
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
haleywilde

cd3vane wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:12 pm What if the elites don't want to find the redcurves at all what if it's Dan/exiled that left the bloody note reaching out to us to find the redcurves? Maybe Dan thinks that they can somehow save him and his haunt from whatever the elites spun the wheel and came to KC to do. That would make the blood make more sense maybe some of them are held captive but got a note out somehow, through DLB possibly since it came from one of his boxes. Would make sense why this wasn't public information given to us sooner it had to be snuck to Caboose through the mystery box. And the part that wasn't making sense to me before was why the elites would have interest in finding them at all when they don't seem to want to be here from the leaked messages and have made comments degrading the backwoods area. So maybe the simplest explanation is the best one and they dont want to find them at all
honestly…. maybe that’s why it wasn’t even what he ordered to begin with. wasn’t he supposed to get saw memorabilia?
merely someone at the edge.
Wanda102

cd3vane wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:12 pm What if the elites don't want to find the redcurves at all what if it's Dan/exiled that left the bloody note reaching out to us to find the redcurves? Maybe Dan thinks that they can somehow save him and his haunt from whatever the elites spun the wheel and came to KC to do. That would make the blood make more sense maybe some of them are held captive but got a note out somehow, through DLB possibly since it came from one of his boxes. Would make sense why this wasn't public information given to us sooner it had to be snuck to Caboose through the mystery box. And the part that wasn't making sense to me before was why the elites would have interest in finding them at all when they don't seem to want to be here from the leaked messages and have made comments degrading the backwoods area. So maybe the simplest explanation is the best one and they dont want to find them at all
Oh hey I like this - salty as they seem, like they need Redcurves for something, but The Redcurves are what could put a stop to whatever it is “They” plan to do?
cd3vane

campbellstruts wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:14 pm I like this theory, but if they did not want us to find the redcurves and it was Darren or somebody else that sent the note, why would they put it on the website? This is assuming the elites made the website lmao. Ignore me if we don’t think it was them 💀
I'm not really sure but they technically do have A redcurve to advertise welcoming us home, who we've met already but that doesn't mean they want to deal with the whole family necessarily
Screaming into the void
mart

Dealing* 🤦
Caboose04

haleywilde wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:15 pm
honestly…. maybe that’s why it wasn’t even what he ordered to begin with. wasn’t he supposed to get saw memorabilia?
Yeah. It def wasnt the box I ordered... I didnt even realize that till much later... because the blood exited me...
Caboose04

Caboose04 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:20 pm
haleywilde wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:15 pm
Yeah. It def wasnt the box I ordered... I didnt even realize that till much later... because the blood exited me...
*Excited*
no one makes me bleed my own blood! haha
campbellstruts

So remember the theory how the elites had stolen the witch for their own evil purposes? Maybe this guy doesn’t like that they took a member of his family. I would hate it if someone kidnapped my sister and forced her to do their bidding.

Maybe she went willingly, and maybe this guy doesn’t approve of her choices. Who knows. Just a theory.