Limen

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
SlightlyChard

I have something I want to throw out into the universe. Coming back to friends and foes in the forum. Our elites have accts in the forum, but not the redcurves (as far as we know). With the Exiled page under their watchful eye, our only reach to the elites (in game) is pm.

Do with this what you will.
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
someguyinKC

We still don't know who cassie is. She hasn't posted anything but she logged in on 8/1.

** looks at timeline **

That was the day before Bran got the call from them saying that they know someone is talking about them on the interwebs.
got milk?
campbellstruts

Piggybacking off of this, I want to mention that in my efforts to message the Exiled Instagram and Facebook, it’s been mostly dead. And I’ve heard stories from others like Matt where they’ve tried to message them and have only been met with a fuck you. So I think it’s worth mentioning that for some reason, there is radio silence on their end aside from hostility. So we might have to take to other methods of communication to get access to our elites. I don’t know about you guys, but I haven’t heard anything from opulens or Dymuntz recently.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
mart

campbellstruts wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:32 pm Piggybacking off of this, I want to mention that in my efforts to message the Exiled Instagram and Facebook, it’s been mostly dead. And I’ve heard stories from others like Matt where they’ve tried to message them and have only been met with a fuck you. So I think it’s worth mentioning that for some reason, there is radio silence on their end aside from hostility. So we might have to take to other methods of communication to get access to our elites. I don’t know about you guys, but I haven’t heard anything from opulens or Dymuntz recently.
Maybe it's the wrong people trying to communicate to them? After all Campbell and Matt chose the second bucket.
campbellstruts

mart wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:47 pm
campbellstruts wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:32 pm Piggybacking off of this, I want to mention that in my efforts to message the Exiled Instagram and Facebook, it’s been mostly dead. And I’ve heard stories from others like Matt where they’ve tried to message them and have only been met with a fuck you. So I think it’s worth mentioning that for some reason, there is radio silence on their end aside from hostility. So we might have to take to other methods of communication to get access to our elites. I don’t know about you guys, but I haven’t heard anything from opulens or Dymuntz recently.
Maybe it's the wrong people trying to communicate to them? After all Campbell and Matt chose the second bucket.
This is a valid point! Those that chose the third bucket might have to speak up, especially now.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
KAYLYN

campbellstruts wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:20 pm
mart wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:47 pm
This is a valid point! Those that chose the third bucket might have to speak up, especially now.
I have messaged them twice now and both times received words of encouragement and blessings.
Brianamatopoeia

What does Limen mean?? It's driving me nuts! lol
It has the juice.
SlightlyChard

Limen is the base latin word for liminal (as in space). It means "threshold" or edge. Meaning to be on the edge or precipice of something new.
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.