MEET THE REDCURVES | Instagram Reel 8/05

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
haleywilde

Instagram reel of Brannigan's journey, posted on 8/05 with the caption: "Meet the Redcurves" https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-T4E0lJ ... BiNWFlZA==
merely someone at the edge.
Lexthewolf

The song that's playing in the background... is the same song that's in the trailer.

Spitting on someone's hand... also known as a "spit swear". According to Google "...Two people who have just come to some sort of agreement both spit in their palm and then shake hands with the wet hand."

the Elite DIDN'T spit on his hand.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
sfire8

Ok now I see the interaction between Dairy guy and Redcurve. No blood, but seems pretty friendly? I wonder what was discussed??
haleywilde

the editing on this one is soooo good, I love it
haleywilde

Also they both looked SO damn happy after whatever agreement was made. This wasn’t something done with hesitation or resistance… both sides got something they wanted out of this.

Curious what role Caboose played in this exchange? What about his presence was necessary in moving the agreement along? Why did they seemingly change their mind? Bran, are you just thaaaat charismatic???
Caboose04

haleywilde wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 9:18 pm Also they both looked SO damn happy after whatever agreement was made. This wasn’t something done with hesitation or resistance… both sides got something they wanted out of this.

Curious what role Caboose played in this exchange? What about his presence was necessary in moving the agreement along? Why did they seemingly change their mind? Bran, are you just thaaaat charismatic???
I definitely don't have any rizz haha. I brought the Redcurves out of hiding and they wanted to know who was looking for them and why. So I had to get both parties together. I don't know what deal was made though....
Whoischelsea

The editing feels different on this post. Maybe I am looking too much into it and someone just got a different vibe of creativity on this one. So if the redcurves want to know who is talking about them - did they have no idea of this going on in the first place?
I figured out how to edit this
SlightlyChard

I got to thinking about our Dairy buddy's maladies and how Cletums may have something similar afflicting him, mixed with some fair assumptions on how to best handle business...and after this interaction, had an inkling that our Dairy-loving pal may have been an ambassador because he has something MORE in common with our new Redcurve friends. In plainer words, "THIS YER KIN?"

*flipped image @40% transparency.

Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
KAYLYN

SlightlyChard wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 11:46 am I got to thinking about our Dairy buddy's maladies and how Cletums may have something similar afflicting him, mixed with some fair assumptions on how to best handle business...and after this interaction, had an inkling that our Dairy-loving pal may have been an ambassador because he has something MORE in common with our new Redcurve friends. In plainer words, "THIS YER KIN?"

*flipped image @40% transparency.

I always felt like milkman has so muchpre involvement then we realize. This is why he is always around. Maybe he is the lyrebird? Pretending to sing our song to keep our attention so he can stay around while gaining knowledge needed. Is he how the Redcurves found out they were being talked about..he is everywhere. He could hold much power then shown. He's to comfortable around them.
blondie

Kaymart wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 3:18 pm Maybe he is the lyrebird?
Pretty sure the lyrebird referred to people like myself, who thought we knew how this worked… when we didn’t.

But that’s not to say you’re wrong about his place in all of this. Definitely more than “just a driver”. Hoping to find out his name soon since he doesn’t like our nicknames for him, lol
93: Love is the law, love under will.
blondie

Had a thought about their smiles…

Don’t they look the kind of pleased where you think you just got one over on someone?
93: Love is the law, love under will.
cd3vane

blondie wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:31 pm Had a thought about their smiles…

Don’t they look the kind of pleased where you think you just got one over on someone?
I agree this definitely has a feel of like "lol they won't know what they signed up for" and I have a feeling them might be us
Screaming into the void
haleywilde

cd3vane wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:33 am
blondie wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:31 pm Had a thought about their smiles…

I agree this definitely has a feel of like "lol they won't know what they signed up for" and I have a feeling them might be us
Agreeeed! They also came to this “agreement” incredibly fast… I’m a little worried that Caboose was maybe set up and his purpose there was something more nefarious than just setting up a meeting 😬