Info requests from potentials.

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
UnseenPresence

Hello, opulens and whomever else from your group/world/collective is reading,

I thought it might be pleasant and beneficial to have a forum post specifically about learning more about you (any of you) that wish clarity for us. Also thought it might be good to have a single place where new KC folks could get equivalent introductions/info on who they might be interacting with as they find this place.

For the first request, there are many of us who continually debate the nature of opulens. Is it one individual, many individuals using one account, or even potentially an artificial bot reflecting back to us what we send it? I, for instance, received two different messages within 24 hours that appeared (to me) to be coming from two different people. I base this on both messages addressing the same question as though they had no idea of the other response.

So with great blessings and respect, is it possible for you, opulens, to clarify the matter so that anyone interacting with you is certain?

My messages from you have said:
"...opulens is, indeed, just 1."
"I am one entity, and I am not the only one with access to systems."

That seems to me to suggest multiple individuals can access the specific account but are all "opulens" collectively. Is that accurate or is there a better way to describe it that you are willing to state publicly so that new folks are clear if/when they meet you?

Thank you (and again any others, including Lamia and anyone else) who choose to use this thread to help any of us understand you better.

Sincerest blessings and may your circle define both what is outside and what is inside in the months to come.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
opulens
Site Admin

If I give you access to a business account and you log in, are we then somehow one person?

Honestly, I do admire the extraordinary knots some of you are tying yourselves in. Why think I’m a person at all? What if the Hollywood puppet or his pig wrote these words? What if it’s just a complicated ChatGPT prompt?

And to think that my having a textured personality must mean I’m not one individual, or being surprised I am both well educated and fully abreast of youthful internet slang.

You are endearing sir, but one must encourage you to find your rizz fr fr no cap.

Bussins.
cassidy

opulens wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:49 pm If I give you access to a business account and you log in, are we then somehow one person?

Honestly, I do admire the extraordinary knots some of you are tying yourselves in. Why think I’m a person at all? What if the Hollywood puppet or his pig wrote these words? What if it’s just a complicated ChatGPT prompt?

And to think that my having a textured personality must mean I’m not one individual, or being surprised I am both well educated and fully abreast of youthful internet slang.

You are endearing sir, but one must encourage you to find your rizz fr fr no cap.

Bussins.
Sigma attitude fr fr massive aura points

What are your pronouns at the very least?
biggest fan of dan the man
Wanda102

opulens wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:49 pm If I give you access to a business account and you log in, are we then somehow one person?

Bussins.
You contain multitudes, and you are just a person on the edge.
opulens
Site Admin

cassidy wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:52 pm What are your pronouns at the very least?
My pronouns at the very least are the same as my pronouns at the maximum.

I’m glad we could clear this up.
opulens
Site Admin

Wanda102 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:56 pm You contain multitudes, and you are just a person on the edge.
We are all just people at the edge.

Blessings, Wanda.
Whoischelsea

Are you allowed to tell us what you do for exiled and do you like the nickname “opie”? W max aura fr.
I figured out how to edit this
opulens
Site Admin

cassidy wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:52 pm What are your pronouns at the very least?
My pronouns are he / him, currently,

I only added the word currently to send one of you into a spin cycle, and despite me adding this explanation, it will not be enough to quell suspicion.
opulens
Site Admin

Whoischelsea wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:07 pm Are you allowed to tell us what you do for exiled and do you like the nickname “opie”? W max aura fr.
Unfortunately I am not. What you see is roughly 5% of what I do, and that is not an exaggeration. Gigachad energy till we moon.

Blessings.
blondie

Is the remaining 95% responding to inane DMs?
93: Love is the law, love under will.
haleywilde

opulens wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:49 pm And to think that my having a textured personality must mean I’m not one individual, or being surprised I am both well educated and fully abreast of youthful internet slang.
This was my point exactly. I would argue that being actually funny requires strong intellect. I see and appreciate you, my multidimensional friend.
merely someone at the edge.
opulens
Site Admin

blondie wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:22 pm Is the remaining 95% responding to inane DMs?
I don’t have time to respond to those ones.

I am flattered that you all turned this into an impromptu AMA but I’m afraid I have business to attend to.

Blessings.
UnseenPresence

Thank you for the clarity. This is exactly what I expected, and I absolutely think you capable of a multitude of potentialities.

The circle is clearly doing its job.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
campbellstruts

maybe the opulens is the friends we made along the way
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
opulens
Site Admin

campbellstruts wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:11 pm maybe the opulens is the friends we made along the way
Ahem.
Timsmyname

That would be quite a blessing