/// TIMELINE

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
blondie

PRE-GAME: March - June 2024

3/23
- Darren Bousman posts to IG: “…last night got weird” - pic of a classroom scene in woods with children, a teacher, and a blurry chalkboard

5/23
- Morgan Rooms posts in dlbCU Discord: “Sometimes I feel like I've been exiled to the midwest” - clue leads to website which includes a countdown to July 1st

5/28
- Morgan Rooms posts in dlbCU Discord: “🩸🤮👀👀👀” - clue leads to Bloody Disgusting article
- Trailer drops which includes decipherable chalkboard puzzle (first seen in Darren’s IG post, see thread
- First email with link to trailer

6/5
- More articles are published on The Star and Home of Horror

6/24
- Exiled IG post (since deleted): “A fun day setting up new props with very precise instructions. Good times with family and friends. 130 days until Halloween!” - pic of dog holding knife in mouth
- 2nd Exiled IG post (since deleted) announcing winner of $10 Pet Co gift card - incorrect tag later corrected

6/25
- Minor alterations to website
- New episode of Tori’s misSPELLING podcast, feat Darren and Morgan, “Miss Jigsaw”
- Exiled IG post (since deleted): “We’ll need bigger signs with Hollywood rolling into town.. What’s been your favourite haunt scare of all time?”
- 2nd Exiled IG post (since deleted) announcing winner of $15 Halloween store gift card - incorrect tag later corrected

6/26
- Exiled IG post (since deleted): “So Much Spooky being prepared for Kansas City” - pic of clown themed haunt decoration
- Darren comments “ugh” and then “Seriously Dan?”
- 2nd Exiled IG post (since deleted): “Dan, really trying here. No more mistakes. Do better. Better images, better giveaways, better words. I’ve sent an example image. Improve it and say something mysterious… “In 2024 be prepared to be schooled in fear.” In fact, just copy and paste this:” - a clearer version of image in Darren’s 3/23 IG post
- Caption is changed to: “Welcome to a grand new stage of immersive horror. Our lessons are going to sting. Show us you’re ready for class, for a chance to win a prize…”
- 3rd Exiled IG post (since deleted) announcing winner of $20 Cracker Barrel gift card

6/27
- Exiled IG post (since deleted): “It takes a village. So excited to bring the band back together for Exiled 2024. We truly are a family.” - pic of cast and crew of previous Exiled haunt

6/28
- Exiled IG post (since deleted): “Building a haunt is a full time occupation” - pic of Dan (assumed) topless with a chainsaw on his shoulder
-
2nd Exiled IG post
: “THIS HALLOWEEN, the director of SAW X @danbousman returns to his native Kansas City, and together with @111experience and Exiled, bring you a dark new level of immersive, haunted horror. The countdown is almost complete - TURN NOTIFICATIONS ON” - promo reel
- Darren comments: “I didn’t direct Saw X…”
- Caption corrected to: “THIS HALLOWEEN, @darrenbousman Director of SAW 2, SAW 3, SAW 4, SPIRAL, REPO! The Genetic Opera, and more, …”

6/29
- Exiled IG account purged of recent (Dan) posts, leaving only professional promo content

6/30
- Exiled IG post: “KANSAS CITY! GIVEAWAY! Are you still the biggest fans of Halloween and haunts in America? Comment below to WIN A TICKET *now*! Tag your friends, and get ready, because the best Halloween haunt isn’t in a house. Exiled 2024 has begun!” - pic of blooded dolls hanging in wooded setting
- 2nd Exiled IG post: “We apologise unreservedly to our benefactors and supporters who were promised a higher quality of production. We would like to assure you that everything will now go according to principle. Thank you. Enjoy the start of EXILED 2024.”
93: Love is the law, love under will.
haleywilde

you're my favorite human 🫶🏻
merely someone at the edge.
acidstads

Should we add/update the other posts as well like the come and play post?
blondie

acidstads wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 12:25 pm Should we add/update the other posts as well like the come and play post?
I just posted up until July 1st to test the waters… will update as we go along. Have the rest to post later today
blondie

WEEK ONE: July 1st - 7th

7/1
- New website launched at midnight, initially password protected but then unlocked. Includes information on ticket levels and a forum
- Exiled IG post: “Kansas City - things are changing around here. Let’s get to know each other, shall we? A question; Are you brave enough to step outside of your comfort zone, when I ask you to? If you want our attention, comment below.” - pic of bloodied woman in corn field with pumpkins
- Three KC natives are contacted, Cammie, Kassidy, and Matt. They are invited to meet that evening. While Kassidy cannot make it due to prior commitments, Cammie is asked to meet at 8pm, and Matt at 9pm
- Forum admin, “opulens”, holds a short Q&A/Meet and Greet with participants on the forum in a temporary thread. They are somewhat sassy, and refuse to answer questions about themself
- Both Matt and Cammie share a similar experience
- Matt receives a call as he arrives home
- Events of the day are discussed on forum thread: /// INTERACTIONS

7/2
- Exiled IG post: “Kansas City, this could be you. We have a long road to travel. Involve yourself now, and immerse yourself today. This is just the beginning.” - video showing Cammie’s experience

7/3
- Exiled IG post: “I’d heard I’d be meeting Chiefs, instead I’m meeting chimps. KANSAS CITY, is there someone here ready to take human-sized strides with me? Comment below, and say hello…” - video showing Matt’s experience
- Caption edited to : “I’d heard I’d be meeting Chiefs, instead I’m meeting chumps. KANSAS CITY, is there someone here ready to take bigger strides with me? Comment below, and say hello…”

7/4
- Exiled IG post: “The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, but I have promises to keep…” - pic of clown woman laughing at a man trapped in a tree stump with text “COME AND PLAY”
- Darren shares same image on IG with different caption: “Kansas City… @exiledkc… this Halloween, we ain’t playing.”
- Discussed on forum thread: INSTAGRAM POST - 07/04/24

7/5
- Exiled IG post: “We see you, Kansas City. You listen to directions well, so let’s see if you’re ready to play a game with us. Take a photo of the worst Halloween costume you have, or can put together. THE WORST. Make a post, and tag @exiledkc #exiled2024 I have a special surprise waiting…” - pic of bloodied young woman in dungarees in corn field with similarly dressed hooded figure behind her

7/6
- Exiled IG reel: “Catch our attention | Catch an experience See you soon, Kassidy.” - video of Kassidy at karaoke
- 2nd Exiled IG reel: “Hello Richard. @slightlychard I did enjoy our call. Maybe be a bit more .. forward.. next time? Everyone else reading this.. This could be you.” - video of WIB’s call to Richard
- Discussed on forum thread: INSTAGRAM REEL - 07/06/24

7/7
- Blondie receives a call from the Woman in Black, the first non-KC native to be contacted, discussed on forum thread: Phonecall from WIB - 7/7/24
- Cammie also receives a call and records it, posting it on youTube and on Instagram
Caboose04

You are amazing :)
blondie

WEEK TWO: July 8th - 14th

7/8
- Exiled IG reel: calling out Cammie for posting her phonecall without permission, original caption gives her 10 minutes to respond to an offer
- Caption updated to: “Are you ready? Let’s do this.”
- Discussed on forum thread: /// Instagram Reel - Monday, July 8th - Response to Call Post
- 2nd Exiled IG reel: “She’s mine now. Next time, this could be you.” - Cammie seated in a chair, accepting their terms in the pursuit of “knowledge and information”, followed by the message “Participant: deleted”
- Discussed on forum thread: INSTAGRAM REEL- 07/08/24 - SHE’S MINE NOW
- Kassidy wins the finale of her karaoke competition 🙌

7/9
- Exiled IG reel: “Exiled: The Story So Far (Part 1). She says she sees and hears you. She says there's more to come.” - clips from reels between July 1st and 8th recapping participant experiences thus far
- Discussed on forum thread: INSTAGRAM REEL - 7/9/24 - THE STORY SO FAR

7/10
- Exiled IG post: “I want to know who you are, and if you can follow directions. If you are in KANSAS CITY, send me a DM and say why we should pay attention to you. It’s time to step outside your comfort zone.” - pic of figure on a jetty in a long, wet, red cloak that flows into the water

7/11
- Exiled IG post: “Under the bludgeonings of chance, my head is bloody, but unbowed.” - artwork of Cammie as seen in the “She’s mine now” reel, alongside another image of her with what looks like blood on her face
- Discussed in forum thread: INSTAGRAM POST - 07/11/24
- Exiled IG reel: “TOMORROW NIGHT. KANSAS CITY. WALDO.” - video of Cammie answering questions she has selected from list on forum, a call to action
- Discussed in forum thread: Instagram Reel 7/11 - TOMORROW NIGHT. KANSAS CITY. WALDO

7/12
- Exiled IG post: “ An anonymous player has made a very generous donation in our name to Children’s Mercy hospital. Exiled proudly supports this hospital that has been supporting Kansas City for more than 125 years, and will donate a portion of every ticket sold to this most deserving cause.”
- opulens posts to forum under thread title: Three in Three to find One
- In three (now deleted) livestreams, Exiled shows Cammie, Matt, and Kassidy going into bars and spreading the word of Exiled with flyers containing QR codes. We also see Dan looking dejected during the second livestream which is titled “Poor Puppet”.
- 2nd Exiled IG post: “Catch our attention… this could be you.” - polaroids of Kassidy, Matt, and Cammie, taken in cars on way to locations
- Discussed in forum threads: Three in Three to find One; IG LIVE 7/12/24; July 12, 2024
- 3rd Exiled IG post: “… sad trombone” - pic of Dan as seen in the livestream, looking unhappy, with text “you are Exiled” scribbled over the top

7/13
- New participant Kaymart shares an experience from the previous night in forum thread: /// INTERACTIONS
- After seeing an IG account suspected of being “Pink Socks” comment on the livestreams, Blondie sent them a DM. Pink Socks responds with a warning. Lex also makes contact with Pink Socks and receives a screenshot of a conversation
- Discussed in forum thread: Leaked messages 7/13
- While this is happening, opulens starts a forum thread entitled whoops

7/14
- New participant PiaPol shares their experience from Friday night in forum thread: /// INTERACTIONS
blondie

WEEK THREE: July 15th - 21st

7/15
- KC (Kaymart) receives a call from Dan
- Discussed in forum threads: /// INTERACTIONS; The Call
- Exiled IG reel: “Three entered, one is victorious. But who?” - footage from Friday night
- Discussed in forum thread: Instagram Reel 7/15 - CONTEST AND COTTAGE CHEESE

7/16
- Exiled IG post: “…we are here to entertain you.” - clown
- Discussed in forum thread: Instagram post - 7/16/24
- Exiled IG reel: “We’re still just getting started. We have arrived.” - the results are announced with stats “310 new subscribers, 96+ hours activity, 12 hours travel, 2lbs cottage cheese”
- Campbell (campbellstruts) wins with 72% of the vote
- Discussed in forum thread: INSTAGRAM REEL - 07.16.24 The Results
- opulens changes their profile picture on forum

7/17
- Exiled IG post: “In my world, clowns are the people you should make friends with… always.” - Russell Eaton” - more clowns but this time in dungarees (overalls) and covered in blood
- Brannigan (dreampendulum/caboose04) receives a call from Lamia (WIB), his second call after receiving one from opulens on 7/11 (nature of first conversation unknown)
- Phantomess16 receives a mocking voicemail
- Discussed on forum thread: /// INTERACTIONS

7/18
- Exiled IG post: “You will kneel before them…” - young woman kneels on ground in front of two men with skeletal face paint, in a wooded clearing
- Participants start two threads to opulens on forum - he confirms that he is a he/him “currently”, and a singular person
- Threads: Info requests from potentials; Hey opulens, how’s your day going?

7/19
- *crickets*

7/20
- Morgan has arrived in KC, also confirmed by opulens on forum who says: “It appears the Brit finally made it, and the Director is also en route. Whatever the future holds, it starts tomorrow. Brace for impact.”
- Forum thread: KANSAS CITY INTRODUCTIONS

7/21
- Exiled IG story - camera looks up at trees, sounds of nature: “Intermission over… turn notifications on… hello again Kansas City… get ready to meet us… there is absolutely nothing to be scared of… We have all arrived”
- After reaching out a week ago on IG, Lex (lexthewolf) receives messages and a phone call from “Ben”, a suspected member of Exiled staff
- Discussed in forum thread: 7/21: Call
blondie

WEEK FOUR: July 22nd - 28th

7/22
- opulens posts on forum: A word of advice
- Exiled IG reel: “We know you’re watching, we’re awaiting your arrival - It’s time to take back what was stolen from you.”- close up of an eye pans out to reveal a small child, “you are at the edge, a new era for Kansas City, initializing PHASE 2, we see all your messages, it is time to meet you, turn alerts on, check messages, it all begins now”
- Discussed on forum thread: PHASE TWO Instagram reel: 7/22/24
- Chelsea (whoischelsea) receives messages on IG from Exiled, discussed on forum thread: /// INTERACTIONS
- A commenter from IG is chosen for an experience but participants are unsure if this is real or an elaborate ruse
- opulens posts on forum again: Taking your eyes off the prize
- Discussed on the forum thread: JEFF

7/23
- Exiled IG reel: “Within a deep fog, you can’t tell friend from foe.” - image by Erik (UnseenPresence) and music by Brannigan (caboose04/dreampendulum), “We must inform you; not everything you see is real. Manipulation; images, events, emotions. Your vulnerability is dangerous. We’ll strengthen you to conquer your fears. Blessings.”
- Discussed on forum thread: “Within a deep fog, you can’t tell friend from foe” Instagram Reel: 7/23/24
- Exiled IG post: “Yawn. So predictable. So mundane. The wheel was spun, and we came… corn fields and Cracker Barrels’… a few of you talk. A few of you post, but most of you just watch. Dirty little voyeurs. Are you scared we will see you? Are you scared we will defile you? We need a new toy, and you need a little adventure. Catch our attention… well, you know the rest.” - scarecrow man in a cross shape in a corn field
- opulens posts on forum: V a l i d a t i o n
- Morgan is spotted in Discord and he responds, saying: “Please don’t mention me, I’m fucking terrified and just trying to get through this” and tells Tim to fuck off for joking about it

7/24
- Tim rats out Morgan to opulens on forum, and opulens calls him stupid before locking the thread: MORGAN
- Exiled IG story says “Soon”

7/25
- *tumbleweed*

7/26
- Exiled IG stories: showing posts from haleywilde, whoischelsea, and dreampendulum, handing out flyers at Midsummer Scream in LA - last post says “An extraordinary effort. We will see you, Dream Pendulum.”

7/27
- opulens posts on forum: Silence is not always golden
- Exiled IG reel: “Knock knock? Come in…” - “We are here/We should talk/If you are ready/Sunday/Tell me (XXX) XXX-XXXX An intense, personal experience”
- Discussed on forum thread: Knock knock? Come in… Instagram reel: 7/27/24
- People call the number to leave a message and some are contacted by opulens - KC locals are invited to an experience the following night
- Discussed on forum thread: July 28th - Local Experience

7/28
- Exiled IG stories: “Waiting…” (picture of open doorway, backlit in a reddish purple colour) and “Let us begin…” (picture of smoky room)
IMG_3340.jpeg
IMG_3341.jpeg
- Selected local participants go through an in person experience in staggered time slots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blondie

Apologies for the lack of updates. I took a little vacay. But now I am back and a huge shout out to @haleywilde for keeping notes for me (and by extention, everyone)…

The timeline is now officially a haley X blondie collab 🫶

WEEK FIVE: July 29th - August 4th

7/29
- The KC participants re-emerge to share their individual experiences from the in-person experience on 7/28
- Detailed accounts from each participant’s experience: General discussion inc Matt’s experience, Campbell, Kassidy, Richard, Clara, Martin and Kaylyn
- TLDR: they were driven by Dan to a warehouse location where they encountered opulens and participated in a ritual hosted by a new character, the “tree witch” (as seen in the original trailer video)
- Campbell (@campbellstruts) also shares on her experience post that she was gifted a necklace from Lamia during her previous silence (pendant is a bird skull with a human skull in its beak)
- Dymuntz emerges on the forum by way of a comments on Campbell’s experience post. She then reveals that Dymuntz is “assigned to” Campbell and that all communication between Campbell and opulens is done: July 28th 2024 - Campbell King’s Experience
- Forum discussions: Back to the start, THE THIRD BUCKET, JULY 28TH SUMMARY OF EVENTS - COMPARE AND CONTRAST

7/30
- opulens continues giving us clues and implying that we’re missing something: “There is a difference between proof, and evidence…”
- Richard (@SlightlyChard) gets a call from Lamia saying it was nice to see him “in the flesh,” and encouraging him to stand a little taller and be more confident: post here
- Dymuntz calls Chelsea (@Whoischelsea) to introduce herself and give recognition for passing out flyers at Midsummer Scream: post here
- Brannigan (@Caboose04) gets a call, but he was unavailable.
- Haley (@haleywilde) gets a message from opulens that (accidentally) results in her getting assigned to Dymuntz, and all communication between her and opulens ceases. Dymuntz then calls Haley: Call from Dymuntz (and my pledge to opie) - 7.30

7/31
- Campbell (@campbellstruts) asks “Dymuntz, opulens - who do you report to?” to which Dymuntz responds “The boss literally called you last night” casting doubt upon if Campbell was withholding information. Campbell then shares the call she received from Lamia the night before.
- Matt (@someguyinKC) is contacted through IG by Dymuntz clearing up confusion that Dymuntz, Lamia, and the Wood Witch are indeed all separate entities.
- See forum thread: Lamia + Tree Woman - Who are They? and Other Assorted Theories
- Brannigan (@Caboose04) gets a call from Lamia further confirming that Dymuntz and Lamia are not the same person: July 31st Call from Lamia
- Haley (@haleywilde) gets a call from Dymuntz, seemingly trying to win her over by way of praise: Call from Dymuntz - July 31st

8/1
- Chelsea (@Whoischelsea] gets a happy birthday call from Dymuntz: post here
- Erik (@UnseenPresence) messages Dymuntz offering to do a ritual for them. Dymuntz responds with a personal message about being authentically yourself: Message from Dymuntz 8/1/24
- Brannigan (@Caboose04) receives a mystery box from Attic Acquisitions with a bloody note stating “Find the Redcurves”. He reveals previously obtained information about who the Redcurves are, and opulens expresses potential disappointment in this information being shared: 8/1 Surprise in my box. (Redcurves)
- Haley (@haleywilde) receives another call from Dymuntz filled with lots of compliments, encouragement, and asking what it is that she wants. Also confirming that opulens is “for everyone” while Dymuntz is for “a select few: Call from Dymuntz - August 1st
- Campbell (@campbellstruts) also receives an encouraging call from Dymuntz shortly after: Phone Call 8/1/24 - Campbell

8/2
- Exiled IG reel: “Demand something better. Exiled 2024.” - footage from the in-person experience on 7/28
- Discussed on forum: INSTA REEL 8/2/24
- Kassidy (@kassidy.exe) gets a recommendation from Dymuntz to sing “I will survive” at her karaoke party: Call from Dymuntz 8/2
- Brannigan (@Caboose04) gets a call from a very angry Redcurve, demanding to know why information about his family was posted online and insisting that a meeting be set up between the elites and the Redcurves immediately. He then receives another call from the Redcurves telling him to pack his bags because he’s going to Kansas City: Call from a Redcurve….

8/3
- Brannigan (@Caboose04) prepares for his trip to Kansas City

8/4
- Brannigan (@Caboose04) arrives in Kansas City early in the morning
- Exiled IG post: “Rule Breaker.” - a sneaky photo of Bran through the airport window
- A photo is posted on Brannigan’s IG account (@dreampendulum) of a bearded man: see here
- Exiled IG post: “THEY have arrived. #exiled2024” - a side profile of a man we now know is Dorothea
- Brannigan’s adventures can be read about on the forum: The Caboose is Loose: Brannigan’s Adventures in KC 8/4/24[/url, [url=https://www.exiledkc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=102]My Takeaways from my journey
blondie

WEEK SIX: August 5th - 11th

8/5
- Exiled IG post: “Everything changes. #CletumsRedcurve” - photo of young man in baseball cap and red sleeveless shirt
- Exiled IG post: “To new beginnings.” - photo shows the Redcurves (Dorothea and Cletums) and the man affectionately referred to as “Cottage Cheese Man”/“Dairy King” in the Redcurve’s woods
- Exiled IG reel: “Meet The Redcurves #exiled2024” - detailing Brannigan’s trip to KC, including sneaky footage and photos. Video concludes with Cottage Cheese Man and Dorothea enthusiastically shaking hands and coming to some sort of agreement
- Discussed on forum thread: MEET THE REDCURVES | Instagram Reel 8/05

8/6
- Exiled IG post: “We demand the same thing that everyone else wants… Take care of our kin, safety, security, and a full belly. We coming home, and claiming what is rightfully ours.” - photo of a little girl sat on the lap of a man in a rocking chair
- Discussed on forum thread: INSTAGRAM PHOTO | 08.06.24
- Kaylyn (@kaymart) receives a call from a Redcurve after expressing empathy towards the little girl in the Instagram photo. They discuss their children and how they would do anything it takes to protect them: Call from a Redcurve 8/6
- Exiled IG post: “…and gradually they gave up the vanities of the world. And so they consecrated the ground.” - Cottage Cheese Man and another man standing in front of a large fire
- Discussed on forum thread: INSTAGRAM PHOTO PT. 2 | 08.06.24
- Briana (@Brianamatopoeia) receives a call from a Redcurve girl talking about being burned by someone, burning something you love, and saying "It's going to get darker now. The sun is about to set.” : Burning Questions 8/6
- Exiled IG post: “When the sun set, she cried… The father asked “—why are you sad, my flower?” The girl responded “…cause the sun is gone and the dark is coming…” The father put his arm around the girl and held her tight. “Don’t worry, my love, the sun may disappear tonight, but it will rise again tomorrow. Just like us.” #LilyRedcurve” - photo of red headed young woman and a man, holding weapons, sat in what appears to be the back of a truck
- Discussed in forum thread: IG POST 8/6
- Morgan and Darren post nearly identical Instagram stories of themselves at the Redcurves lake, discussed in forum thread: DLB & Morgan’s Instagram Stories | 08.06.24
- Brannigan (@Caboose04) gets two calls, one he won’t discuss and one that leaves him confused: Ummmm wat Phone Call - 8-6-24

8/7
- Exiled IG post: “We are the descendants of kings. Our blood is royal. You will kneel before us.” - family photo of 6 people outside of a cabin
- Discussed in forum thread: IG POST 8/7
- Campbell (@campbellstruts) shares what she learned while she was “exiled”: Potential Information from Campbell’s Exiled Conversations

8/8
- Matt (@someguyinKC) has a text conversation with opulens that feels like chatting with an old friend: Chat with a friend -8/8
- Exiled IG post: “l've heard fables about mansions with pillow-topped mattresses and multiple commodes and laugh. You CLOWNS have no concept of wealth. We are Royal. Our blood is our opulence. #GordRedcurve” - photo of man in a backwards baseball cap, leaning against the entrance to an outhouse
- Discussed in forum thread: IG POST 8/8 Gord Redcurve

8/9
- Exiled IG post: “‘REDACTED’… once you say this word it all ends. Write it to us, and we remove you. Whisper it to us and we return you to your world. It only gets darker from here.” - picture reveals the safe word for this experience

8/10
- Exiled IG account rapidly posts and deletes multiple photos and stories, starting with a mystery box post that gets moved to Attic Acquisitions: Mysterious Posts Deleted IG and FB 8/10/24
- AtticAcquisitions IG posts an auction for a mystery box, captioned “We all deserve a little mystery in our life. This box is not worth the cardboard it's folded into... at the same time, the contents priceless. Schrodinger's cat. Yours to acquire. 9pm this evening.”
- Haley (@haleywilde) is messaged by AtticAcquisitions: “I wanted to let you know that someone made a bid on your behalf. You are now in possession of a mystery. please send me your address,” revealing that an anonymous bidder has purchased the box for her.

8/11
- Haley gets her mystery box which includes a Dictionary of Symbols, containing highlighted and underlined portions, as well as handwritten notes. A phone number inside of the book leads her to a recording: “Haley, your presence is requested to bear witness. You will be needed for 24 hours- Wednesday afternoon to Thursday afternoon. Upon confirmation you will be given further information.”: HALEY’S MYSTERY BOX | 08.11.24
blondie

WEEK SEVEN: August 12th - 18th

8/13
- Exiled IG post: “-cheap rubber masks, and dollar store makeup. Is that what they felt passed as entertainment? No, sir. We are not clowns… they are, and we will treat them as such.” - picture of clown mask in front of a blurry person wearing overalls

8/14
- Kassidy receives a call from Dymuntz about karaoke
- Campbell shares an interaction with Dymuntz in forum DMs calming her concern about Dymuntz’s radio silence
- Both discussed in forum thread: Call from Dymuntz 8/14
- Exiled IG reel: 9 people are “called out” - “Do you know of the Redcurves? Are you paying attention? Do you know who we are? Are you ready to step through a portal? You have until 10pm tonight to show you are the one. Catch Our Attention /// Catch An Experience” - “Some of you have knocked loudly… Matthew Jessica Kayla Heidi Morgan Pia Jordan Toni Ashley… we are looking for one… you have until 10:00pm… catch our attention… catch an experience” - video of a young woman in profile speaking with audio of Briana’s call with Lily Redcurve
- Discussed in forum thread: The Sun Is About To Set (New IG Post Looking for One WORTHY)
- Kaylyn (@kaymart) receives a happy birthday call from someone she thinks is Dymuntz
- Pia (@PiaPol) is chosen for the in person event the following day
- Kaylyn receives a second call from Dymuntz, confirming her identity in the previous call
- haley arrives in KC

8/15
- Exiled IG story showing haley being picked up at the airport at 12:52am
- Exiled IG story showing haley (@haleywilde) and Pia (@PiaPol) at a table with Dorothea - Pia appears to be witnessing haley signing paperwork
- haley goes live on IG: she is in the woods, milkman (with a video camera) and an Exiled staffer can be seen in the background - haley- “do you want me to wait until someone’s in here?” Darren (off camera)- “yeah” haley- “I want to let everyone know that I’m ok, that I’ve been treated well, and that everything is all good… end it?” Darren- “you can end it”
- Exiled IG post: “Just remember, you were part of this… and you agreed.” - photo of a hooded haley in the woods
- Brannigan (@Caboose04) receives another call from the someone he cannot name who implies that Bran’s phone has been tapped: Call from someone…8/15
- In response, Bran takes his phone out into the desert and destroys it: IG reel

8/16
- Haley (@haleywilde) and Pia (@PiaPol) post recaps of their in-person experiences in KC (Haley spends the day with the Elites, Pia with the Redcurves): Haley, Pia
- Madelyn Klaudt (a previous employee of Dan’s Exiled haunt) emerges on the forum to express her anger: “Fuck you. I have been part of this thing for years. So has my family. Fuck you Dan, Fuck you Jen, and fuck everyone else for killing what this was. You sold out and sold all of our blood, sweat, and tears with it. 4th wall breaks on top of 4th wall breaks, I don't think even you know what is going on anymore. You lost control and in turn lost all of us with it. Hope it was worth it. And not that you need to be reminded, but I never signed their stupid NDA, so fuck them too." This post is quickly deleted.
- Before it’s deleted, a forum user by the name of “Atavistic” comments “Check your DM from me. [VS].” A sign off we have seen before in a previous deleted post on the ExiledKC Instagram page that was seemingly criticizing Darren and Morgan.
- Discussion on forum threads: Silencing Maddy and An interesting turn of events
- Madelyn posts again on the forum, this time saying: “keep deleting my shit and i’ll just keep getting louder.”: fucking babies
- Haley (@haleywilde) gets a dark and cryptic call from Darren, asking if the people she loves would still love her if they knew the deepest darkest parts of her: Call from Darren | 08.16.24
- Dymuntz tells Haley on the forum that she saw plenty of her in KC, and admits to setting up Haley’s hotel room (gifts and the red lipstick message on the mirror). Haley realizes that Madison had been applying red lipstick in the car, and it is implied that Madison might be Dymuntz. See here
- Matt (@someguyinKC) drunk texts opie and receives some words of wisdom and a friendly call from Dymuntz: Chat with opie and Muntzie - 8/16

8/17
- Haley (@haleywilde) receives another dark call from Darren: Another call from Darren | 08.17.24

8/18
- Tim (@Timsmyname) receives a call from someone who he thinks may be Darren’s mom, and, after he posts about it, receives a call from Darren: see on forum thread /// INTERACTIONS
blondie

WEEK EIGHT: August 19th - 25th

8/20
- Tickets go on sale! Get yours here (as if you haven’t already)
- Discussed on forum thread: Tickets are up!
- Website is also updated with a The Story So Far section
- Exiled IG reel: “It’s time we all meet. TICKETS ON SALE NOW!” - video of the Redcurves reclaiming their land and their haunt
- Discussed on forum thread: This Has Always Been Our Land- IG Post 8/20

8/21
- blondie receives a powerful and moving call from Lamia on Hecate’s feast day: A call for Hecate’s Day - 8/21
- haley gets a call from Dymuntz that puts to bed any theories that she is Madison: Confirmation Call from Dymuntz | 08.21.24
- Campbell receives Dymuntz’s last call of the day: Phone call from Dymuntz

8/22
- Exiled IG post: “3 Levels of Interaction. Tix on sale NOW!!! This Halloween Demand Something BETTER!!!!” - scary clown man
- Dymuntz pops up on Chelsea’s Twitch stream to show her support and leaves a gift: Dymuntz stops by Twitch stream 8/22

8/23
- Exiled IG reel: “Halloween, redefined. Tickets on sale now.” - “This Halloween… RUN HIDE… an experience from Darren Lynn Bousman… an experience from Exiled… an experience from 111experience… a haunted trail, a carnival, an adventure… be afraid… find secrets… seek adventure… seek horror… seek truth… seek experience… seek the best… fear everything… tickets on sale NOW”

8/24
- Exiled IG post: “Laugh and nibble, taste the lie, Each mouthful, a slow goodbye… #HestaRedcurve” - photo of a blonde woman in a blue and white dress, eating cotton candy, next to a bearded man wearing overalls
- Lex gets a call from a sweet-toothed lady she surmises is Hesta: IG post and phone call

8/25
- Exiled IG post: “Out here we waste not. Everything has its purpose and use. Come, we will show you.” - gruesome image of body strung up
- Discussed in forum thread: Out here we waste not… IG post 8/25
- Exiled IG post: “Just cause I gave up poisoning my body don’t mean I won’t help other people poison theirs #NashRedcurve” - picture of young bearded man with long hair and tattoos, wearing a checked shirt and overalls
- Discussed in forum thread: Introducing two more Redcurves - IG posts 8/25 and 8/26
blondie

WEEK NINE: August 26th - September 1st

8/26
- Exiled IG post: “My mask is part of a costume. Is yours? #ErnestRedcurve” - picture of a bloodied man in a clown costume
- Discussed in forum thread: Introducing two more Redcurves - IG posts 8/25 and 8/26
- Exiled IG story shares Dymuntz’s appearance and donation on Chelsea’s Twitch stream: Eye spy: whoischelsea story 08-26
- Exiled IG post: “This year we are excited to be offering… “meat” and other food items on the midway. Come hungry and enjoy a bite…” - picture of a bearded man laughing, amongst what appears to be hanging pieces of meat
- Discussed in forum thread: Exciting Offerings - IG Post 8/26

8/27
- Exiled IG post: “Before we let you walk into our world, you must first cleanse yourself of yours. #Izzy” - picture of young woman with braids, in overalls, crouching in front of Dorothea at a carnival
- Discussed in forum thread: Izzy | Instagram Post 08.27
- Exiled IG reel: “These modern local carnivals lack the soul we used to inject into ours.” - Nash and Hesta walk through a carnival before a series of shots of the Exiled haunt
- Discussed in forum thread: Carnivals | INSTAGRAM REEL - 08.27

8/28
- Exiled IG post: “We can not wait to celebrate you.” - photo of Lily between a clown and Dorothea
- Discussed in forum thread: Instagram Post 08.28

8/29
- Exiled IG reel: “Always read what you’re signing @haleywilde @piapol” - video showing haley and Pia’s adventures in KC on 8/15 including dialogue from the contract signing
- Discussed on forum thread: Haley’s Trip to KC | Instagram Reel 08.29
- Dymuntz calls Campbell and tells her she has no idea how fucked she is: Uh what…. ?? // Phone Call to Campbell
- Dymuntz calls Campbell back and talks about fears: Run while you talk to me. // Phone call to Campbell part 2
- Brannigan receives a call from Maddy, asking why he never helped her: Phone Call From Madelyn- 8-29
- Maddy posts a message on forum titled “Shame on all of you!” calling Dan, Brannigan, Darren and Morgan all bitches and referring to “D, D, M, S”. “Overseer” posts on the thread attempting to discredit her.
- Dorothea calls Kevin and asks him to relay a message on forum, but he isn’t happy with Kevin’s lack of storytelling so calls back to yell at him: (9/29) Message from Dorothea Redcurve

8/30
- Darren appears on the radio for an hour long interview with Johnny Dare: DLB Radio Interview - 08.30
- Kevin shares some messages he received from Maddy: (08/30) Messages from Madelyn
- Kevin receives some script pages from a “secret” source (spoiler: it’s Maddy): (08/30) Exiled script pages

8/31
- A displeased Dorothea calls Kevin to yell at him: (8/31) Call from Dorothea